Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New and hello

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all. New here and thought I would say hello.

Dont think I'll be here long though, never come across a place with so many rude or clicky people. Or ones that don't speak at all.

Maybe it's because I'm new. But when you say hello to people and they block you without saying a word theres gotta be something wrong.

Anyway I'm sure there ARE some half decent peeps on here somewhere just gotta find them.

Im not into swinging as such, just looking to meet up with girls. Weird though when you get blocked by a pig you wouldn't look at twice in the street.

Anyway rant over. I'll go with a bad start and try to keep a fair mind about it all. And hello all x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dont think I'll be here long though"

are you still here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah I have no idea why

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hey all. New here and thought I would say hello.

Dont think I'll be here long though, never come across a place with so many rude or clicky people. Or ones that don't speak at all.

Maybe it's because I'm new. But when you say hello to people and they block you without saying a word theres gotta be something wrong.

Anyway I'm sure there ARE some half decent peeps on here somewhere just gotta find them.

Im not into swinging as such, just looking to meet up with girls. Weird though when you get blocked by a pig you wouldn't look at twice in the street.

Anyway rant over. I'll go with a bad start and try to keep a fair mind about it all. And hello all x

"

But you obviously contacted said 'pig' before said 'pig' blocked you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quick question but if you are messaging and getting blocked by people you wouldn't look twice at isn't that a bit desperate? And you've only been here 2 weeks this isn't Instashag takes most guys on average bout 6 months at least to get noticed and your only looking for women which are the vast minority on here so honestly it's easier to pull on a night on the town

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I did contact the pig lol. But only for a chat as she was close. I think I was just assuming it would be quite a friendly place but it's kinda put me right off.

And yeah your right. I can go out and get a pull quicker. I get looks all night. And pulled a bird last night to. So it isn't me .

Just don't get the place it's weird.

Reply privately

By *punkyhelmet5Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

unfortunately mate ur right their are some rude people on here but also some nice peeps as well, few nutters on here that want locking up also lol

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 20:40:14]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah well I'll just sit around and keep with it for a while. I figure those kinda people are not worth the time anyway. It's a real shame though as I've spoken to some really nice peeps. Shame others bring it down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah well I'll just sit around and keep with it for a while. I figure those kinda people are not worth the time anyway. It's a real shame though as I've spoken to some really nice peeps. Shame others bring it down. "

I don't understand the problem. You've spoken to some really nice people and the 'pig' didn't want to know. What exactly are you expecting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have missed the entire point of the post. Move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah well I'll just sit around and keep with it for a while. I figure those kinda people are not worth the time anyway. It's a real shame though as I've spoken to some really nice peeps. Shame others bring it down. "

You're 2 weeks in...I'm on here longer and last night and today I've had my share of crazies...I've been warned!! But it's still annoying, but the few crazies aren't going to make me say goodbye to the nice ones I've met huge it sometime!! Good luck and welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have missed the entire point of the post. Move on. "

I don't want to move on, I'm happy with the site.

'I can go out and get a pull quicker. I get looks all night. And pulled a bird last night to. So it isn't me'

Your only complaint is that the 'pig' wasn't interested. How bloody dare she eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps it's your Attitude that's putting people of answering and blocking you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I was referring to the strange attitude some people have. Like being blocked for saying hello. Or newbies blocking newbies lol. Anyway never mind. On a note shift tonight so lots of chatting to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

By the way I don't have an attitude. Just because I put my opinion. I've not been horrible to anybody. Just saying what I see. Perhaps U have the attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"By the way I don't have an attitude. Just because I put my opinion. I've not been horrible to anybody. Just saying what I see. Perhaps U have the attitude. "

Calling other people pigs isn't very pleasant in my opinion!

But of your happy then it really doesn't matter! Does it

Reply privately

over a year ago

No but honestly she was lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No but honestly she was lol. "

You might not be fussy but perhaps the 'pig' is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol. Trust me I wasn't going there. Looked like something a rat coughed up.

I could of understood if she looked well hot. But really!.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What a charmer

Reply privately