FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Fleshlite

Jump to newest
 

By *illDoXXX OP   Man
2 days ago

Preston

Who else has one ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *KBIMALE2025Man
2 days ago

Wednesfield, Wolverhampton

Got a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Yeh got one but rarely use it now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *est_sharedMan
2 days ago

South Birmingham/Worcestershire

Had a couple over the years, found them a bit uncomfortable and a bit of a faff.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *c4funMan
2 days ago

nottingham

Only ever used a sleeve not a full fleshlight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 days ago

Bury

Yeah I've got a few, I wouldn't bother with the fleshlights or any of the other ones you can buy from here though. They are a bit...crude...you want to import one from Japan really, they're on another level entirely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idmanukMan
2 days ago

Riddlesden

Got two, gret fun. Id love to share one with a guy sometime.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesal79Man
2 days ago

Birkenhead

Don't have one but a guy once used one on me, very horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onfor funMan
2 days ago

yeovil

Yes I've got one, it's a bit small and can't get by cock right in it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualJohnUKMan
2 days ago

Sheffield

I have one. I like it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eatupMan
2 days ago

wirral

Love to try one as i sniff some knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erry 58Man
2 days ago

Doncaster

Mine broke , I guess I fucked it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago

I used have one. Felt so good. Always wanted to share it with someone though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anny34500Man
2 days ago

Luton

I have one and I love it and I have some dirty knickers that I sniff when I’m using it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cDaftyMan
2 days ago

Mole Valley

Never had one . I’ve got a few tengas though . I quite like the eggs, but at the end of the day it’s just wanking into lubricated latex . I’m never really blown away by any of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ifty69Man
19 hours ago

north tyneside

Yep, might give it go later

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
17 hours ago

Coleraine

Hubby has two now I bought for him.

Uses them alone or with me watching and sometimes with other guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyknickersfanMan
17 hours ago

leeds

I used to have one. I enjoyed filling it with spunk. Great for when you have your next wank as you can use your previous load as lube.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *penminded7Man
17 hours ago

Ebbw Vale

Luv to try one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peshul91Man
15 hours ago

NOTTINGHAM

Got one but find it too tight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungotterMan
5 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield

I’ve got two manual ones and one app controlled one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iking84Man
5 hours ago

caernarfon

A TG flesh light group would be hot as fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
5 hours ago

Glasgow

Playing with mine right now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oodford guyMan
9 minutes ago

Spain

Love mine and often use it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ack8370Man
2 minutes ago

Ludlow

Have 2. Definitely recommend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top