FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Making the jump towards bisexuality

Jump to newest
 

By *icked1198 OP   Man
3 days ago

york

At what point or when do you know that you are bisexual?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
3 days ago

Dunstable

Dm me if I can give my experiences to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uzzlepageMan
3 days ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

I knew I was there when I had 2 guys cum in my mouth the same day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hortieWoman
3 days ago

Northampton

When you accept an offer from a random bloke to slide into their DM.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eallneedsomefunMan
3 days ago

glasgow

When you start looking at guys bulge and get a semi zzzx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otogonebyebyeMan
3 days ago

Sheffield

I’ve spent years wanking about gay porn but never gone any further sometimes wonder if I am lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ill700Man
3 days ago

london

Mine started with a couple of messages on Craig’s list next thing I know I’m naked in a older gents front room floor sucking his cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyleeMan
2 days ago

Carterton

When i stopped sucking cock out of curiosity and did it because I liked it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 days ago

Edinburgh

I know i am just need to meet a man. Id love her to ask if i want a man too. Im sure she knows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evon DesireMan
2 days ago

Dawlish

Once you've met your first guy and played with him and weren't repulsed. I certainly wasn't first guy I met i sucked and got so horny I swallowed his cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilk JoTV/TS
2 days ago

hinkley

When standing at and you let the man next to you stroke your growing cock until you cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ouple4fun68Couple
2 days ago

nottingham

Any guys for cock fun on tg Mike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r DiverseMan
2 days ago

Home


"When you accept an offer from a random bloke to slide into their DM."

😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eddManMan
2 days ago

teddington

I’ve been sucked off by a few guy now, I guess that makes me bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikinguk71Man
2 days ago

Mansfield

I've been curious for many years,just now wanting to explore it ,love a trans girl .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r DiverseMan
2 days ago

Home


"I’ve been sucked off by a few guy now, I guess that makes me bi"

Bi receptive maybe?

I say I am bi playful myself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndian_jmCouple
2 days ago

Wigston

I have to say it’s a lot of fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn5551000Man
23 hours ago

oakham

Was 15 park toilet Gloryhole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igs72Man
22 hours ago

Motherwell

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 07:17:34]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igs72Man
22 hours ago

Motherwell

After the 1st time I had fun with a guy. Was never on my mind until that unexpected experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
22 hours ago

Sheffield

It just happens lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingle12Man
22 hours ago

Newcastle

Once you've sucked a guy off, Is a pretty hefty clue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eordiePTFellaMan
22 hours ago

Scotland - Newcastle - Yorkshire

That first taste.....mouth on cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
22 hours ago

Addlestone


"I’ve been sucked off by a few guy now, I guess that makes me bi"

I would love to suck you off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itch n LCouple
21 hours ago

north cave

Had a man rub his cock on me, kinda knew then.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ambtopMan
17 hours ago

Cambridge

I would be jumping the other way, hundred of guys fucked but want to try fucking pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedfun69Man
17 hours ago

Bedford

When I was staying around a mates house and he started to play with my cock under the duvet and I responded by kissing him ..then I knew

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rmrs95Couple
17 hours ago

Chester

Fist time we had an mfm and Mrs took guys cock out of her mouth and put it in mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureblueMan
17 hours ago

seaton

First I knew was when mum introduced me to her then bf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verhopeful100Man
17 hours ago

braintree

More a lean than a jump, had a couple both suck me off, came out of nowhere was a bit of a shock to start with but found it such a turn on and id love to experience it again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthampton jamesMan
16 hours ago

Northampton

Meeting up with a couple in my early 20s, went from straight to bi in week's, him and I sucking each other off, her watching, encouraging then joining in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *easyMan
15 hours ago

Maidstone

When a girl (friend) I went to a nightclub with back in the 90s pulled a guy and put his cock in my mouth before we drove back home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *att1210Man
6 hours ago

athlone

19 when a neighbour and friend of my dad introduced me to the way of the cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ollipops2014Couple
6 hours ago

Dublin

Few years back when we started swinging. Met a guy on hols and when I saw his big hard cock I had to have it 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *olite VoyeurMan
5 hours ago

Sandwell

Honest answer, spending time in adult cinemas waiting for couples to visit and realising there was more cock on offer than anything else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top