FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Wfh

Jump to newest
 

By *xmlad_84 OP   Man
3 days ago

wrexham

Who else is working from home today? Or who else wants to distract me in DMs. Now that would be so bad me trying to work with filthy messages flowing in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *est_sharedMan
3 days ago

South Birmingham/Worcestershire

it's easily 4 good wanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ung-Horny-in-SelsdonMan
3 days ago

Selsdon

Yeah. WFH but got workmen in so have to be cheeky wanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anhurtMan
3 days ago

leeds

Yeah WFH and wife just gone out

So now I can have a quick proper play before she gets back

Toys and lingerie..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hencanyoutryMan
3 days ago

newcastle

Cock out here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 days ago

I’m wfh I’m hard but wife about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asterofmaidsMan
3 days ago

Telford


"I’m wfh I’m hard but wife about"

Sit the wife down she can watch x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 days ago

I wish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *anhurtMan
2 days ago

leeds

Last bit of WFH for the week and wife has just gone out!

Not sure how long she’s gone for but been gooning all day and so horny!

Not sure I have enough time to put on my lingerie and play with my dildo

But surely enough to talk with daddy and play…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top