FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Layby

Jump to newest
 

By *etme OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Dorchester

Wanking in a layby, yes or no, some are better than others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eigh4lunchMan
3 weeks ago

Wigan

Done it on occasion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
3 weeks ago

wrexham

Absolutely love wanking in my car in the layby in panties and stockings xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
3 weeks ago

Dunstable

Had many a laybye wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikerbitch777TV/TS
2 weeks ago

thirsk

All the time dressed in suspenders stockings panties bra dress n heels sat in laybys round northern York area hoping t get taken into the woods or join a guy in his car. XX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *taffsguy2025Man
2 weeks ago

Lichfield

Can't beat a layby wank when feeling horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *osie888TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bathgate

Regular outdoirs in general

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illDoXXXMan
2 weeks ago

Preston

Love it , especially if a car or van pulls in. Always wonder just how dark my windows are lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *est_sharedMan
2 weeks ago

South Birmingham/Worcestershire

Did this whilst driving home late after a work night out, visited a well known spot in the area and nervously waited for a while. Saw a bit of movement and quietly followed after a few minutes. Couldn't see what was going on and I'm not sure they knew I was there, but I dropped my trousers and pants and cum quickly in the fresh air.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ananas2013Man
2 weeks ago

wolves

A few times when l had a van mm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antyhoseboyTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Loughborough

Lay-bys are fun sitting in pantyhose and panties and heels waiting for a guy to look into the window while I touch my legs xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *indacxd2000TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Knocklyon

You look good in pink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iona38ddTV/TS
2 weeks ago

north east fife

Wish I could find a lay-by in the East of Scotland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rNightMan
2 weeks ago

Coventry

I started off wanking in lay-bys regularly, then once I found the right lay-bys I got head from a guy for the first time and many more after.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

Anything decent around jct 3 of the M5?

Driving up tonight, always looking for a reason to get it out and stroke.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otMediterraneanWoman
2 weeks ago

MK

I have done this before

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icci65Man
2 weeks ago

warrington

Had some great times in layby's 1on1 3and 4sums

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onebaterMan
2 weeks ago

Preston

Yup

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ome4itMan
2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Love a lay-by wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolk-siMan
2 weeks ago

norfolk

Once or twice in my work van

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty502026Man
2 weeks ago

Gateshead

Any good lay bys daytime with couples females to play dm mex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilk JoTV/TS
2 weeks ago

hinkley

I use a lay-by in Meriden I normally get a couple men walk past as I’m dressed in womens underwear they stop look in start playing with themselves I open door let them in wank them off love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eon7Man
2 weeks ago

Lichfield

Love lay-by fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hicDragon08Man
2 days ago

Woodbridge

Anywhere around diss??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onfor funMan
2 days ago

yeovil

Love a layby wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualJohnUKMan
2 days ago

Sheffield

Love them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enn66Man
2 days ago

North West Cumbria

Love coming across a guy stroking his cock parked up in a layby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewandwilltrymostthingsMan
2 days ago

sheffield

Don’t mind wanking in a lay-by

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
2 days ago

Dunstable

Love a risky wank in a laybye. Done it many times in 3 really safe ones near me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *annawatch30Man
2 days ago

northampton


"Love coming across a guy stroking his cock parked up in a layby"

Do you say sorry and wipe him clean

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olite VoyeurMan
2 days ago

Sandwell

Love it, risk adds to the thrill

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lumber53Man
2 days ago

brean

Awesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icci65Man
2 days ago

warrington

Was parked up tonight on the way home from work rubbing away at my cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
2 days ago

Dunstable

Might load up a couple of laybye pics on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
2 days ago

Dunstable

Laybye pics uploaded

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn5551000Man
23 hours ago

oakham

A few time yesindeed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andycd20000TV/TS
23 hours ago

limerick side of ennis.

I have done this in my van. Dressed in panties stockings suspenders heels bbra

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achel a cdTV/TS
22 hours ago

se london

I love a layby walk n flash my stocking tops.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *at200Man
22 hours ago

Maldon

Yes definitely love outdoor

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricky09Man
22 hours ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Layby waank last night...so good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eacon-StrollerMan
21 hours ago

Plymouth

Some good ones about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rtfull-doggersCouple
21 hours ago

mowcop

Good Times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umalotagainMan
21 hours ago

between OX26 & BH23

Prefer some help in a lay-by rather than solo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hapo421Man
21 hours ago

Wilmington

Never done a layby thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otMediterraneanWoman
20 hours ago

MK

I have a video up now of me playing in lay-by hoping to be cum across from a stranger 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umalotagainMan
18 hours ago

between OX26 & BH23


"I have a video up now of me playing in lay-by hoping to be cum across from a stranger 😈"

Lovely video it is too, share the location and you might get luckier

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussyFreeUKMan
14 hours ago

Bedford

I love wanking in a layby near me uaually dressed with a dildo up me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *neforutoMan
14 hours ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Love them and now its getting darker at night I sometimes have a stroke after picking up the click n collect

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obb321Man
14 hours ago

Middlesbrough

Having a campervan helps. Get porn on and wank away!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hapo421Man
13 hours ago

Wilmington


"Having a campervan helps. Get porn on and wank away!"

^^ This just made me laugh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eallneedsomefunMan
13 hours ago

glasgow

U can't beat it xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bo7118Man
12 hours ago

Birmingham

I think we need a section on this site for layby of the week. Any recommendations for around Birmingham?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickyxxx99Man
11 hours ago

Lewisham . Se London

Haven't done a layby but would definitely like to, unfortunately I don't have a car and sitting on bicycle wanking might get me into trouble.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rett50Man
10 hours ago

Kettering

I’ve had mutual masturbation session with a lady in a lay by. Watching each other cum. So hot as cars parked up around us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *lirtyFilthWoman
9 hours ago

Troublesville suburb of Barnstaple

Welcome back to the darker evenings. 😈

Love playing in lay-bys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top