FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Straight Guys

Jump to newest
 

By *imHer OP   Man
3 weeks ago

UK

How many straight men (single or married) think about or look at cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imHer OP   Man
3 weeks ago

UK

So.many private messages but no public addmissions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lumber53Man
3 weeks ago

brean

Oh I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

I do more than look lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelbellMan
3 weeks ago

york

Afternoon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeboyCoolMan
3 weeks ago

Pagham

Yeah I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreetguy16Man
3 weeks ago

durham

Straight but can acknowledge a good cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts

If you're thinking about or liking to look at cock, can you honestly still call yourself straight, at the very least you're bi-curious, if you partake , surely you then become bi. But at the end of the day it's just a label. And we certainly like to label things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eallneedsomefunMan
3 weeks ago

glasgow

Well said x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndi37Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

Most people i meet at a local porn cinema identify as straight. They are usually open to a mutual wank and/or oral.

I get a lot of straight guys messaging asking questions, which I'm open to chat to anyone.

No need for labels in my opinion, just cause you watch another guys cock or want to try it out doesn't make you anything.

I watch straight porn but don't identify as straight, I can just appreciate good things about any sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arryfoxCouple
2 weeks ago

Derry/LDerry

Would love to play with a guy and suck his cock till he cums any one else agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icci65Man
2 weeks ago

warrington

I do love a good mutual cock session

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hilled SamMan
2 weeks ago

Reading

Nothing wrong with a mutual wank session and maybe more if the mood is right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entmike76Man
2 weeks ago

bury

Not me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arryfoxCouple
2 weeks ago

Derry/LDerry

Me too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack8370Man
2 weeks ago

Ludlow

Yep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Stroking on TG

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ougarhunter15Man
2 weeks ago

Sunderland

So you mean bi-curious guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ast_jjMan
2 weeks ago

Dublin


"Would love to play with a guy and suck his cock till he cums any one else agree "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uper_sub200Man
2 weeks ago

london

Thinking is not enough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arrow_notnewMan
2 weeks ago

Barrow-in-Furness

Im waaay past window shopping

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pclover93Man
2 weeks ago

Gateshead

Anyone want to watch a load being blown live on tele-g vid? It’s about to explode

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acko452Man
2 weeks ago

maldon

Definitely falling for this, really enjoy watching a cock explode

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ax6593Man
2 weeks ago

tyneside

Morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *fnmdudeMan
2 weeks ago

St.Helier


"If you're thinking about or liking to look at cock, can you honestly still call yourself straight, at the very least you're bi-curious, if you partake , surely you then become bi. But at the end of the day it's just a label. And we certainly like to label things."

Couldn't agree more. Well said

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkeeMan
2 weeks ago

heckmondwike

Came on here straight. Bi curious now I reckon. I get a hard on thinking about sucking a dick…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Was curious until I had a wank buddy last year, love perving over girls and cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyleeMan
2 weeks ago

Carterton

I was a a straight guy. But my perving got the better of me now I am bi lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotango121Man
2 weeks ago

sussex

My kind of guys DMs open

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Came here straight, probably more bi curious. Get me horny enough i just think about cock, i want it inside me , in my mouth, inmy hand , prefer smooth bit any size at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

For me, its really horny when a guy looks at my pictures and likes my cock mmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave o500Man
2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Definitely as it’s a good thing to experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owestoftbicdMan
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Lots do, I have met a few

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn1953Man
2 weeks ago

North Wales

There are a lot of guys out there with straight even couples and you find out the wife and the hubby enjoy sucking your cock, but a lot don’t want others to know they are bi or bi curious. I suprised how my straight guys contact me to say I have a nice cock and when you get chatting they say they love sucking a nice cock . So just be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ourserventMan
2 weeks ago

hayes

I was and did and now im bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *o_yo50Man
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

If I get on chems I'm suddenly gay as fuck lol str8 as they come otherwise - I've given up giving a fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree_againXXXMan
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

I can appreciate them, and even gave a mutual wank a go a while back but it wasn't for me, but have had a dvp also. I think there has to be a feminine element within the dynamic, including feminine looking ts for me to go there again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulnextMan
2 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

I have enjoyed wanking and sucking with guys but don’t list it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire


"I can appreciate them, and even gave a mutual wank a go a while back but it wasn't for me, but have had a dvp also. I think there has to be a feminine element within the dynamic, including feminine looking ts for me to go there again."

Tried DVP once, as soon as my hard cock touched the other guys it had the same effect as putting salt on a slug. So I reckon you can be assured I'm straight. The only time I like to look at a cock is when it's giving the Mrs a good time. I can look at one and be impressed but only out of envy not lust.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ltimateTimMan
2 weeks ago

West Linton


"I can appreciate them, and even gave a mutual wank a go a while back but it wasn't for me, but have had a dvp also. I think there has to be a feminine element within the dynamic, including feminine looking ts for me to go there again.

Tried DVP once, as soon as my hard cock touched the other guys it had the same effect as putting salt on a slug. So I reckon you can be assured I'm straight. The

only time I like to look at a cock is when it's giving the Mrs a good time. I can look at one and be impressed but only out of envy not lust. "

I’ve managed to get over the odd Cock fight and ball bag touching when you double pen change somebody if the woman’s loving it it still gives me a little bit of getting in the throat but I think of the Film with the two Cox two blokes with glowing the dark condoms on having a fight I’m actually chill and get me passive initial gip

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asexxMan
2 weeks ago

near you


"I can appreciate them, and even gave a mutual wank a go a while back but it wasn't for me, but have had a dvp also. I think there has to be a feminine element within the dynamic, including feminine looking ts for me to go there again.

Tried DVP once, as soon as my hard cock touched the other guys it had the same effect as putting salt on a slug. So I reckon you can be assured I'm straight. The only time I like to look at a cock is when it's giving the Mrs a good time. I can look at one and be impressed but only out of envy not lust. "

Wouldn't mind seeing that sexy wife taking a good cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uildford_rugbyMan
2 weeks ago

guildford

Most guys I meet off here define themselves as str8 or curious .

Watching a guy blow his load is hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yeh often. Id love her to ask if i want cock too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imHer OP   Man
2 weeks ago

UK


"Yeh often. Id love her to ask if i want cock too"

Mmmmm, what would you ssy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uitedsommelierMan
2 weeks ago

Surrey

I’m one of those I guess. I can really appreciate another thick hung cock and love to see one spurt. Always been curious about giving oral too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *att1210Man
2 weeks ago

athlone

Yes i must admit im a sucker for thinking about cock. Pops into my head a lot. Particularly when showering at the GYM for obvious reasons. Have to make sure I dont get hard in there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious_male1982Man
2 weeks ago

aylesbury

I’m straight because I’m not attracted to men but definitely curious about the act of wanking or sucking a cock. I’m seriously impressed by some guys on here. I don’t know how they can wear shorts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he blind assassin 007Man
2 weeks ago

nearby


"I’m straight because I’m not attracted to men but definitely curious about the act of wanking or sucking a cock. I’m seriously impressed by some guys on here. I don’t know how they can wear shorts "

The same as that, have always like looking them at them from when I was young, but most certainly wouldn’t be attracted to men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imHer OP   Man
7 days ago

UK


"I’m one of those I guess. I can really appreciate another thick hung cock and love to see one spurt. Always been curious about giving oral too "

Mmmmmm kinky

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tanx63Man
7 days ago

rhondda

Enjoy wanking over cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittleJohn5Man
7 days ago

Wickham Market

I suffer with cock envy

So like looking a good cock and the cum shot always my favourite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ripleB1Man
7 days ago

Somerset

Guilty 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tan123Man
7 days ago

Witney

I do like looking at some cock and think I would be up for wanking someone off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irsttimers3338Couple
7 days ago

Portsmouth

I (mr) can appreciate a nice looking cock since being on here and it’s hard not to look on as there’s more men then women

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eej69Man
7 days ago

NE

I’m guilty of this always been a little curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
7 days ago

Louth Lincolnshire

Saw a guy on here yesterday, "straight/orally bi, curious", we reckon he must have been covering all the bases or just couldn't make up his mind. 🙄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkshire500Man
7 days ago

Brightlingsea/Hull

Nothing wrong with watching a good cock spurt when mmf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atty1989.Man
7 days ago

Spalding

Sucked my first TS dick few years ago - gf still doesn’t know! It was very naughty!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akisub99Man
7 days ago

Manchester

I like looking at cocks especially thick girthy ones

Would love to watch an older guy wank and explode a big thick load.. maybe even help him wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *YSwingMan
2 days ago

Leeds

Not done anything with a guy but it’s sometimes a fantasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ossman0168Man
2 days ago

Liverpool

I’d let the guy of a couple clean my cock after I’ve fucked his woman, just finding the willing couple that’s the hard part

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittle cuck999Man
2 days ago

Scunthorpe

I think most guys do at some point, it's just wether they act on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 days ago

Bury


" I think of the Film with the two Cox two blokes with glowing the dark condoms on having a fight "

Wait...what? What film is this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 days ago

Bury

No actually, they are kind of ugly. 😆 It's better off somewhere I can't see it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owestoftbicdMan
17 hours ago

Lowestoft

Happy to pleasure any "straight" guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ripleB1Man
17 hours ago

Somerset

Always thought I was straight but I’ve got to be honest, I do like chatting to guys and wanking, gonna have to experiment one day!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ayd100Man
17 hours ago

clitheroe

Surprising how many straight guys message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top