FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Pegging

Jump to newest
 

By *imHer OP   Man
9 weeks ago

UK

How many straight guys enjoy being pegged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

My favorite kink but not exactly 100% straight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixtyFlirtyMan
9 weeks ago

derby

Would love to be pegged by a lady.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onydennisMan
9 weeks ago

swansea

Been pegged a few times loved it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewportfun123Man
9 weeks ago

barry

Trying to get Mrs to peg me any advice on how to approach it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

Would love to be pegged, Blackpool area.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uilad1977Man
9 weeks ago

Rotherham

I love it when wife pegs me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imHer OP   Man
9 weeks ago

UK

How many guys want more than pegging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oveYourBumMan
9 weeks ago

Manchester

It is an enjoyable experience that happens far too little

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teve1867Man
9 weeks ago

wirral

Not been actually pegged but have had a woman use her dildo on me while wanking me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

Met someone who loved doing it, i asked her to find something bigger. wasnt feeling anything with the standard sizes she had, so we tried a few different things, sometimes some women just love having it their way. Its a turn on watching them enjoy it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cotkiwiMan
9 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Would love to be pegged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious2for2Couple
9 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Love being pegged by Mrs, but have to stop her from reaching round and wanking me at the same time as I cum almost instantly!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imHer OP   Man
9 weeks ago

UK


"Love being pegged by Mrs, but have to stop her from reaching round and wanking me at the same time as I cum almost instantly!"

Mmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornyfella78Man
7 weeks ago

Peterborough/London

Really keen to try but not found a willing lady yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesy8519Man
7 weeks ago

Hampshire

Never tried it but quite open to it lately

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anchester SlimMan
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Loved it on the couple of occasions I've had the pleasure, would love it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago


"How many guys want more than pegging "

What the heck more is there?

I'd like to be pegged (ermmmmm, I thiiiink) by a convincing T-woman or a woman, but I think I'd prefer someone not in the scene; someone I know well and trust completely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istockportguyTV/TS
7 weeks ago

stockport

My wife has pegged me a few times ,absolutely love it and it turns her on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cotkiwiMan
7 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Love to be pegged one day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimes76Man
7 weeks ago

Portland

I wouldn't like to be pegged. But I love to be rimmed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asygoing58Man
7 weeks ago

hagley

Id love to try x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oing inMan
7 weeks ago

Wokingham

I love being pegged! Amazing fun, if anyone wants to try my strap-on on let me know!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igboy199499Man
7 weeks ago

Baschurch

Feels so good having you mrs or wife showing you whose boss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Will like to try oneday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oung41Man
7 weeks ago

bedale

Girlfriend pegs me!! Massive turn on for both of us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornyBi NudistMan
7 weeks ago

didcot

Trying to convince misses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aul1981Man
7 weeks ago

cavan

Mine pulls it out a lot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ripleB1Man
7 weeks ago

Somerset

I love it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azjaMan
7 weeks ago

Swindon -Algarve

Yes I enjoy it for sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktowerMan
7 weeks ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.

Id to watch you fuck yourself on cam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heswanMan
7 weeks ago

Mansfield

We love it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmingKnightMan
7 weeks ago

Cambridge

Never been pegged before but would love to try it with a woman who knows what she’s doing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I’d love to be pegged something I’ve always wanted to try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obbie_the_scotMan
7 weeks ago

here

One day...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leaser64Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Would love to be pegged by a lovely woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leaser64Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 20/08/26 10:28:00]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewtfaceMan
7 weeks ago

Bracknell

The lying bitch told me it wouldn't hurt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rHorny125Man
7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Ex FWB use to regularly peg me and got to the stage she could make me spunk hands free with the right depth and pressure and speed. Absolutely loved it. I m quite comfortable with what I like and arse play. If you get the chance take it it’ll blow your mind

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *penminded7Man
7 weeks ago

Ebbw Vale

Luv to try it with a hot wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top