FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Guide me into her

Jump to newest
 

By *icecock9999 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Oxford

Sound good?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b1980Man
51 weeks ago

Burnley

Love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reolasmithMan
51 weeks ago

Coventry

Would be so horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

Guide you into my Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unandcuriousCouple
51 weeks ago

Antrim

Love doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

Guide you into Mrs on phone chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddle aged and chubbyMan
51 weeks ago

Shefford

Having been guided in a few times in the past, it is most probably the ultimate in "permission to have my wife" and so hot. So love to do it again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple
51 weeks ago

bolton

Have been lucky enough to to have done this a few times now , holding that guys cock and watching it slowly enter her as I guide it in hearing her moan is one of the most horniest things to see as she gives herself to him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

This is my ultimate fantasy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andycd20000TV/TS
51 weeks ago

limerick side of ennis.

I guided my mate into my wife loads of times. The two of us used have her a lot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otbazookaMan
51 weeks ago

The City

If only...tgram me Rock1942

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100Man
51 weeks ago

clitheroe

Have done it a few times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *milyanoMan
8 weeks ago

london

Something I would like to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

Love to do this with my wife...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onn100Man
8 weeks ago

Dublin

For all the guys that done this,it must be an experience to do this & to see ur wife enjoy herself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enayrshMan
8 weeks ago

ayr

I’d love to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wknickersnifferMan
8 weeks ago

Exmouth

God is love to do this with my wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obinhhhood6Man
8 weeks ago

Nottingham

Id love my mate to do this for me into his wife...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
8 weeks ago

Sheffield

The thought is so erotic and exciting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aciallovrMan
8 weeks ago

Manchester


"God is love to do this with my wife "

oh yes! Gets me instantly hard. The erotic feeling of being part of the moment although not phyisically involved but making sure your wife feels a cock enter her and watch her enjoy herself. I'm rock hard at the thought.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agic111Man
8 weeks ago

Fermanagh

I always end up wanking the guy when I've done it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rmbtsTV/TS
8 weeks ago

stockport


"God is love to do this with my wife

oh yes! Gets me instantly hard. The erotic feeling of being part of the moment although not phyisically involved but making sure your wife feels a cock enter her and watch her enjoy herself. I'm rock hard at the thought."

Loving it

Managed to do this with past partners

Very erotic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *stoppMan
7 weeks ago

Durham

I’ve been guided in by a few husbands

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bhs72Man
7 weeks ago

witham

I can only dream unless I meet a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obinhhhood6Man
7 weeks ago

Nottingham

Ive always thort about my mate guiding me in into wife !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angermeatMan
7 weeks ago

merthyr

Yes sir

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cfunMan
7 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Guy guided me into his wife in a club in Spain was fucking hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayleedsMan
7 weeks ago

Leeds

It so hot doing this or haven a guy do it to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imbo2007Man
7 weeks ago

Peterborough

Feels so good hubby guiding you into their wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sjrcMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hot, dream of it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ora 123Man
7 weeks ago

Basildon

I love to be guided into a willing hole. Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilts-warm-cplCouple
7 weeks ago

WARMINSTER

Not done it yet, but it does appeal

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verhopeful100Man
7 weeks ago

braintree

Ive been guided in by a cuck, it really is something you can’t explain. That sense of submission by the cuck that he is giving you his wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idnightman202Man
7 weeks ago

teesside

This is exactly what I want. Would be such an amazing experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittle cuck999Man
7 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I'd love to guide a big one into the mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obbie_the_scotMan
7 weeks ago

here

Enjoyed this thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tanlee1512Man
7 weeks ago

Epsom

Love helping couples with this and being guided in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anee77TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Brentwood

Love the fantasy nor sure I could do it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ossman0168Man
7 weeks ago

Liverpool

It’s been a while since I’ve had a couple willing to do this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ownyMan
7 weeks ago

Manchester

I have been guided into a horny hot wife by her husband a few times, very hot and horny indeed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ig_J_0526Man
7 weeks ago

West London

My first ever pissed up cuck experience was with my mate and his gf, we were fooling around, ended up all naked and her sucking me - she got in position to straddle me and he grabbed my cock and guided into her tight pussy. Cracking night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top