Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

hello to all

Jump to newest

By *yLongJourney OP   Man
over a year ago

Lowestoft

been on about a month now and had no meets yet, this i would like to change by meeting couples and singles, anyone want to help me in my search for and rediscovering and breaking of my 2nd virginity. will play for hours and multiple cum shots (never tried but want to do it). please help if you can and willing to, thankyou for reading and please message me soon xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"been on about a month now and had no meets yet, this i would like to change by meeting couples and singles, anyone want to help me in my search for and rediscovering and breaking of my 2nd virginity. will play for hours and multiple cum shots (never tried but want to do it). please help if you can and willing to, thankyou for reading and please message me soon xxx"

You need to try and get to some socials or something to get meet in person verified that will help. also in my honest opinion this thread has a slight edge of desperation sound about it which is not a good look and might not help you.

Also your update does also have the sound of a desperate person about it. Alot won't like that trait on here.

Verifications are always a good start even if you have to work and get out to a social if you have any coming up near you. A month on here is nothing either.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So you live in Lowestoft and don't have your own transport ?

You also accom when you say 'at home', I take it to mean your parents house ?

You haven't had sex in a while and are shy round people ?

Yet you are wondering why after a month you haven't had a meet ?

Reality check due methinks !

There are guys who can accom and/or travel and live in areas of large population who waits months if not years to get a break, so your personal situation doesn't bode greatly for you I'm afraid.

That said, it is not impossible.

Take your time, be respectful, courteous and humourous in your messaging, don't expect too much and above all else, be patient and your day may just come.

Also, take care to approach those that MAY be interested in meeting you as opposed to those that simply catch your eye or are able to meet in your locl area.

Good Luck

By *yLongJourney OP   Man
over a year ago

Lowestoft

nope not desperate at all, yes i do live with my dad and he doesnt know anything about my activities. its just my fondest hope to meet up soon with people, hope has been the biggest quintessential thought in my searches. yes it has been a long time and i have been out of the game for a while. i just wish to get back into the game soon, any help would be greatly appreciated xxx

Post new Message to Thread