Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Curious about dogging sites

Jump to newest

By *labbler OP   Man
1 week ago

Hull

My first post in here so hello everyone.

I was traveling home from a weekend away last night and I started wondering if there were any dogging sites anywhere along my route (A605-A1-A46-A15), and what I might find if I stopped at one.

I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to take part but I'm kind of curious to check it out and see how I feel. I don't really know how it all works anyway, do people just rock up or are meetings kind of arranged in advance? Are some sites better for straight men than others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sasteveMan
1 week ago

cheltenham

Hi buddy love to chat with about it

By *umalotagainMan
1 week ago

a town called malice

Couldn’t tell you about that route but you will also find that people won’t publish digging sites on the forum as it is a sure fire way to get the boy racers and the police turn up

Search local sites speak to people in your area who show dogging in their likes, they may or may not share information with you, especially if they are a couple as they don’t want places overrun by single guys ( it’s a penalty of being here) some folks will share the info with you. But you can spend lots of time and not have anything happen or you could get lucky

Good luck, if you wanted a few places around Bicester /Oxford area I could help

By *labbler OP   Man
1 week ago

Hull

Thanks both. I guess I won't be taking that route now until maybe Easter time next year but occasionally I find myself traveling here and there so just interesting to hear how it works. I can see the issue with posting sites publicly! I might see if I can make a few friends on here and go from there, I think.

By *27GrandadMan
1 week ago

colchester

Got a few places. Our way

Been looking at with the wife

Post new Message to Thread