Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Teasing roleplay

Jump to newest

By *im Gumby OP   Man
8 weeks ago

London

Hi, I have the normal collection of fantasies and fetishes, plus a devious mind. I love the chat and roleplay, and I do captions too which take up so much of my time now because people seem to like them. However, nothing beats a dirty chat, full of filth and double meanings. If ladies and couples need something to kickstart their fun, then why don't we try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *im Gumby OP   Man
7 weeks ago

London

Thanks to the people that have chatted, and sorry if you made a mess! So many dirty minds, who would have guessed?

By *avid 50Man
7 weeks ago

kendal

Women do teasing role-play far better than men, the way they dress , the way they walk and vocabulary they use can all be a turn on

By *im Gumby OP   Man
7 weeks ago

London

"Women do teasing role-play far better than men, the way they dress , the way they walk and vocabulary they use can all be a turn on "

I totally agree, they can be harsh and cruel to a guy and we accept it. In comparison, a guy has to be polite back. I have tried roleplay with other guys, about their wives etc, and you cannot get the same effect

By *im Gumby OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London

"Women do teasing role-play far better than men, the way they dress , the way they walk and vocabulary they use can all be a turn on "

I had a perfect example yesterday, and the lady was unintentionally hitting all my buttons on the chat here. I was honest aboit the effect that she was having, and she graciously maximised it until I was fully relaxed again....lol

Post new Message to Thread