Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

No one messages back

Jump to newest

By *owee101 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Completely new to this. Been on the site for about a month. Had not one reply to any messages.

What am I doing wrong? Haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ccasionallyNaughtyWoman
18 weeks ago

Sussex

You only want to meet women younger than the age of the majority of women using this website.

You smoke which is a no for many.

Your profile doesn't say much other than that you are going to delete messages (although it sounds like you aren't exactly being inundated anyway).

Perhaps your opening message isn't engaging or people aren't attracted to your profile.

By *owee101 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Glenrothes

I understand now. Really appreciate the feedback.

Does vaping count as smoking? Haha

I meant I may delete my whole account if I'm not liking it. I'll amend that so it's more obvious what I mean.

By *ucka39Man
18 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Browse other profiles and see how they've done there's for a little bit of assistance for you

I'd also check out the chat rooms as people lurk but a great way to possibly find people local to you

Put out meetings via the meet section

The more you use of the site gives you more possibilities

By *inglelady2022Woman
18 weeks ago

inverness

What exactly are you expecting from this site? It doesn't sound like you are looking to get involved in the lifestyle. Perhaps Tinder may be more appropriate

By *aM 689Man
18 weeks ago

Mordor

I've been on here a while now, had some fun chats an made a few friends .. but I do think its difficult getting anywhere and getting replies - is it down to the volume of messages or is my chat just a bit shit ?

By *ucka39Man
18 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I've been on here a while now, had some fun chats an made a few friends .. but I do think its difficult getting anywhere and getting replies - is it down to the volume of messages or is my chat just a bit shit ? "

Hiya pal

It could be lack of effort within the profile, others look for something that they find appealing photos/bio attraction and interesting information leaving the imagination wonder

By *aM 689Man
18 weeks ago

Mordor

I find some messages are just unread, maybe a timing thing and volume of other messages .. thats what i'm telling myself! Cheers though, will keep plugging away and it is still fun

Post new Message to Thread