Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Can't get a chat started

Jump to newest

By *attb179 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

London

Hi everyone.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get a chat started with a lady on here.

Once there's a little back and forth women find me engaging and meets go well and there's often mutual attraction there but that initial movement is almost impossible on here.

I've tried every approach I can think of. Well thought out messages, attention to the profile, short messages, witty, dry, complimentary, hard to get, being myself, with pics, with nudes, without pics etc. Basically every combination and still not even a reply.

Only reply I've had in the last few months was from a French girl who I met. Is it that English girls don't like my type?

I must be giving off bad vibes or putting people off somehow but I don't know why. Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome.

And if you want to chat, also welcome!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
19 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Maybe the only thing you're doing wrong is trying to connect with those whom don't fit your/there criteria

By *attb179 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

London

"Hiya op

Maybe the only thing you're doing wrong is trying to connect with those whom don't fit your/there criteria "

Hey you may be right but it's quite difficult to tell if they fit my criteria without a little chat

By *ucka39Man
19 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hiya op

Maybe the only thing you're doing wrong is trying to connect with those whom don't fit your/there criteria

Hey you may be right but it's quite difficult to tell if they fit my criteria without a little chat"

True, maybe try using more of the site, remember that you don't just have the message option

You have the meet section and chat rooms

Post new Message to Thread