Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Struggle with conversation

Jump to newest

By *imbob00 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

farnbrough

Hi everyone I seem to really struggle to get reply’s and something even a conversation on here. I’m fairly new as was wondering if it’s just me or if my profile needs improvement? I’d love to chat to people about there experiences here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
7 weeks ago

Reading

"

Hi everyone I seem to really struggle to get reply’s and something even a conversation on here. I’m fairly new as was wondering if it’s just me or if my profile needs improvement? I’d love to chat to people about there experiences here"

Suspect your age may be against you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

East Sussex

It's nice to see a man smile .

People won't message to find out things, you need to tell them

Good luck

By *ucka39Man
7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Welcome to the forum

I'd suggest browser other profiles and see how they've done there's you have some decent photos as a starting point let your bio shine

Good luck buddy

By *oonshadow700Woman
7 weeks ago

Gosport

Hi, I see you're photo verified so that's good. You need to get verifications, a way to do that is go on cam in the chat rooms, mostly men wank on cam, though the other day I verified a guy after having a chat and laugh with him and he was fully clothed. You could get some webcam veris done before you have any face to face meets. You could improve your profile, add more detail, not just the usual dick pic but friendly and fun. You have to try to stand out from the hundreds of other men all doing the same. There are many more single men on here than single women and women get huge volumes of msgs daily so it's not always a personal reason why you don't get a reply xx

Post new Message to Thread