Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Cuckold relationsgips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

How far have you gone/ are willing to take it in your relationship?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iganpairCouple
25 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

"We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away "

And how did that turn out?

By *iganpairCouple
25 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Was amazing felt.soo right

"We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away

And how did that turn out?"

By *ethefabtwoCouple
24 weeks ago

coventry

Looking to take it all the way, a proper bull/gf experience long term

By *ealtaxiMan
24 weeks ago

fife

Do couples turn to cuckolding due to their husbands not being big enough to satisfy their women with their small penises?

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Cud be one of the reasons I guess

Attention n compliments possibly high on the list reason too

By *hriscooperMan
24 weeks ago

Warrington

I felt a bit strange when I first joined a couple for this, but it's sooo sexy...

Love to do it again.

24 weeks ago

Love to see my Indian wife fucked

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
24 weeks ago

Rotherham

I've been in two cuckold relationships the first whilst at university. Both were based on the same Cuckold agreement that we both signed and adhered to. I had no say in who,how, when or the frequency my gf had sex, as I was in chastity 24/7 and gave oral on demand as such all my gf cock came from hung bulls.

By *exycouple.xCouple
24 weeks ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 04/12/23 11:11:20]

By *exycouple.xCouple
24 weeks ago

leeds

Watching Tracey being fucked by another man is a massive turn on

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
24 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Do couples turn to cuckolding due to their husbands not being big enough to satisfy their women with their small penises?"

I think that’s a fantasy element of it more than reality. Especially for the men.

By *inkForLifeCouple
24 weeks ago

North Shields

"Do couples turn to cuckolding due to their husbands not being big enough to satisfy their women with their small penises?

I think that’s a fantasy element of it more than reality. Especially for the men."

It's not why we have a cuckold relationship, but it is definitely an element, it doesn't need any justification, but it's definitely something she (and I) enjoy using against me! Eg "well if you were bigger I'd not need other men, would I?".

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Plymouth

My ex wife ran everything which I was happy with, especially as I became a sissy cuck who was allowed to dress often.

Naturally did the usual cuck duties, prepare him if needed, some men didn’t want/need that, clean her up of course, and him when needed, as well as become an expert pussy licker to her and one or two of her girlfriends.

On not enough occasions for me she would find 2 guys, as she did get to like watching a guy fuck my face and sissy cunt and get to see how much I enjoyed it lol xxx

By *inkForLifeCouple
24 weeks ago

North Shields

"We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away "

I'm curious about this, was this more or less emotionless and just sex, eg was the dating side of it more role play for the cuckolding element? I ask because at what point would you simply call yourself poly?

For her, it's 100% about sex. Such that it's highly unusual for her to have sex with the same guy more than once.

By *ovesknickersMan
24 weeks ago

send me location

Would love my wife to take bigger thicker alpha lovers to fuck her bare

By *ornycplnorfolkMan
24 weeks ago

Norwich

Been a bull a few times .. one long-term.. absolute love the scene...

By *iganpairCouple
24 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

It was never a poly relationship ship

Yes feelings did evolve in the end

It's long story

"We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away

I'm curious about this, was this more or less emotionless and just sex, eg was the dating side of it more role play for the cuckolding element? I ask because at what point would you simply call yourself poly?

For her, it's 100% about sex. Such that it's highly unusual for her to have sex with the same guy more than once. "

By *nickersnifferMan
24 weeks ago

Exeter

Would love to watch the wife get taken

Cuck chat anyone?

By *ilva69Man
24 weeks ago

stockport

Here to help will meet!

By *lippy02Man
24 weeks ago

edinburgh

Similar with my wife. Can chat also if anyone interested

By *llstar999Man
24 weeks ago

manchester

I love being a bull for couples. Have had a few long term meets with the same couples. Each couple different in what they were looking for. I

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
24 weeks ago

Sheffield

Please have a look at our profile drop us a message

By *llstar999Man
24 weeks ago

manchester

Love a guy watching me with his wife, such a turn on for me. I meet the couple first usually for a drink and find out the boundaries and what they want.

This has lead to meeting couples were the guy likes to lick her as I fuck her, me cumming on their mouths as they kiss, me cumming on or inside her pussy as he licks it out/off, and the guy having sloppy seconds after me. All turn ons for me

By *hil153Man
24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

" Love a guy watching me with his wife, such a turn on for me. I meet the couple first usually for a drink and find out the boundaries and what they want.

This has lead to meeting couples were the guy likes to lick her as I fuck her, me cumming on their mouths as they kiss, me cumming on or inside her pussy as he licks it out/off, and the guy having sloppy seconds after me. All turn ons for me

"

Hot scenario

By *igh PinkCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester

Works for us hubby likes to see photos and vids

24 weeks ago

We've definitely enjoyed exploring in the past. The difficulty is finding the right guy to meet the needs of the couple. Cuckolding is so diverse, finding a guy who understands that their role is much more than just having sex with the female, that's the challenge...

By *ldrogueMan
24 weeks ago

SS7

I’d just love a big cocked Alpha male to fuck my wifes tight pussy bare back!!

By *hil153Man
24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"I’d just love a big cocked Alpha male to fuck my wifes tight pussy bare back!!"

Mmmm yes

By *ill700Man
24 weeks ago

london

Had some fun with a ex she used to flirt with other men meet them fuck them cum home tell me all about it let me lick her used pussy then fuck her after loved it all

By *imtimMan
24 weeks ago

Morecambe

"Had some fun with a ex she used to flirt with other men meet them fuck them cum home tell me all about it let me lick her used pussy then fuck her after loved it all "

My first wife was the same,she’d meet young men or rich men and get wined and dined,come home telling me all that happened along with photos, I’d then be so horny I’d either lick her clean then fill her with my cum or just add my cum to theirs, it did get to the stage where she had a full time lover ( one of her friends sons)he was 20 years younger than her and was a heavy cummer and repeater(which she absolutely loved )they used to make videos for me with lots of sex talk which turned me on no end, unfortunately it all ended after she met a guy who swept her off her feet, gave her the big house, flash car etc, I have some great memories, I do wonder wether she kept seeing her lover, she did say he was the best she’d ever experienced.

By *lecom1Couple
24 weeks ago

Stornoway

Always good when my wife meets with her boyfriend of over ten years

By *orkshireBeef26Man
24 weeks ago

Kirkella

Would Love to meet up and Fuck another Man's Wife....

Andy

xxx

By *oveandfilthMan
24 weeks ago

Leicester

On my want list, while he watches, wants,says what he wants us to do, and maybe film as well

Umm

By *omRachCouple
24 weeks ago

Wirral

"Do couples turn to cuckolding due to their husbands not being big enough to satisfy their women with their small penises?"

It's one of the reasons I suggested Rach and I give it a try - that and the fact I love to watch her fuck.

By *omRachCouple
24 weeks ago

Wirral

"Watching Tracey being fucked by another man is a massive turn on "

This!

By *ildflowersMan
24 weeks ago

Cardiff

Had this with two exes, loved seeing them led off to a hotel room and listening on the phone or actually watching. Often joined when required, always great fun.

By *ee And MikeCouple
24 weeks ago

Cannock

I’d say that was part of the reason that some wives want to cuckold their husbands !

24 weeks ago

"Do couples turn to cuckolding due to their husbands not being big enough to satisfy their women with their small penises?

I’d say that was part of the reason that some wives want to cuckold their husbands !"

Its main reason

By *ee And MikeCouple
24 weeks ago

Cannock

I’d say that was part of the reason that some wives want to cuckold their husbands !

Its main reason "

If you spoke to my wife she’d agree with that but it’s not the same for all cuckold couples.

By *hriscooperMan
24 weeks ago

Warrington

I love being bull. Its a fantastic situation where everybody is happy.

By *yeSureMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Watching Tracey being fucked by another man is a massive turn on

"

This!

By *wguy100Man
24 weeks ago

Exeter

By *exual_DelightsMan
24 weeks ago

guernsey

Likewise - would be great to chat x

By *exual_DelightsMan
24 weeks ago

guernsey

Likewise - would be great to chat x

By *ublic999Man
24 weeks ago

birmingham

Would love to fuck someone’s wife whilst they watched

By *bp91Man
24 weeks ago

ballyb

31yo husband here....enjoy watching my wife get pleasured... more of a stag role currently but would go further

By *scaffMan
24 weeks ago

Folkestone

Cuck here love watching Lisa being fucked

By *wguy100Man
24 weeks ago

Exeter

"Cuck here love watching Lisa being fucked"

Good man

24 weeks ago

Anyone for phone over their wife/gf? My call.

By *hil153Man
24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Hotwife stag vixen cuck bull chat ..

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan
24 weeks ago

around abouts

We are fully Cuck and love each other dearly x

24 weeks ago

Looking to participate in cuckolding when in tenerife, Benidorm or Scotland we are new to the cuckold scenario but willing to learn

By *rankie bricksMan
24 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

How do you start, which is the best way forward.

Trying to encourage my wife, talking about ideas, build up her confidence.

As hub I'd like things

By *alvernhotMan
24 weeks ago

Herefordshire/Worcestershire/Shropshire

I'd like to try this out!

By *ubs4fun797Couple
24 weeks ago

Bedford

I actually met my wife through a swing meet and know of a few other in relationships that have met at club nights. Good place to meet likeminded ppl.

By *llstar999Man
24 weeks ago

manchester

Love a guy watching me with his wife, such a turn on for me. I meet the couple first usually for a drink and find out the boundaries and what they want.

23 weeks ago

around abouts

A proper bull who really understands and enjoys what it's about

By *rio3funMan
23 weeks ago

Belfast

Had a long-term cuckold relationship with a fantastic couple. It just kept getting better and better, loved being there Bull. So Special.

By *lippy02Man
23 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Love a guy watching me with his wife, such a turn on for me. I meet the couple first usually for a drink and find out the boundaries and what they want.

This has lead to meeting couples were the guy likes to lick her as I fuck her, me cumming on their mouths as they kiss, me cumming on or inside her pussy as he licks it out/off, and the guy having sloppy seconds after me. All turn ons for me"

Oh yes so good when men have experience

By *oyager77Man
23 weeks ago

Colchester

Its main reason

If you spoke to my wife she’d agree with that but it’s not the same for all cuckold couples.

"

How much of it is a thrill of watching your lady or the feeling of inadequate or not doing what she enjoys?

By *urious curvy wifeCouple
23 weeks ago

mansfield

Love to watch my wife take another man’s cock,

Sadly it doesn’t happen very often

23 weeks ago

A woman loves the attention. Good cock husband possible shit head

23 weeks ago

"I’d just love a big cocked Alpha male to fuck my wifes tight pussy bare back!!"

Won't be tight for long of I had night with her , you bring us cup after first session

23 weeks ago

"Had some fun with a ex she used to flirt with other men meet them fuck them cum home tell me all about it let me lick her used pussy then fuck her after loved it all

My first wife was the same,she’d meet young men or rich men and get wined and dined,come home telling me all that happened along with photos, I’d then be so horny I’d either lick her clean then fill her with my cum or just add my cum to theirs, it did get to the stage where she had a full time lover ( one of her friends sons)he was 20 years younger than her and was a heavy cummer and repeater(which she absolutely loved )they used to make videos for me with lots of sex talk which turned me on no end, unfortunately it all ended after she met a guy who swept her off her feet, gave her the big house, flash car etc, I have some great memories, I do wonder wether she kept seeing her lover, she did say he was the best she’d ever experienced. "

Think stop seeing lover

23 weeks ago

"How do you start, which is the best way forward.

Trying to encourage my wife, talking about ideas, build up her confidence.

As hub I'd like things "

Watch a few videos cockolding mate then contact me mind

23 weeks ago

around abouts

Yes

By *tagmeupMan
23 weeks ago

Wirral

"Was amazing felt.soo right

We been all the way in past took on fulltime boyfriend they went on dates meals nights in and out and nights away

And how did that turn out?"

I would love this too. I need to become the bf of a hotwife

By *astlancsMan
23 weeks ago

Burnley

We,she keen but not on here due to work, hopefully soon.

23 weeks ago

around abouts

It's VERY Important to be in a truly truly settled and loving marriage. Then is all good x

By *uckwife69Woman
20 weeks ago

swansea

Was a cuckold wife for four years or more.... was our very best of our swinging years together.

Would hugely recommend it....

By *yeSureMan
20 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *unatheartguyMan
20 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Bull here looking to chat too cuckold couples

By *wguy100Man
20 weeks ago

Exeter

"Was a cuckold wife for four years or more.... was our very best of our swinging years together.

Would hugely recommend it...."

By *unatheartguyMan
20 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Interesting perspectives on here happy to share mine as a bull

By *orthernhornyMan
20 weeks ago

DL5

Would love to watch my GF being chased by another guy and witness her being seduced. Then to see her have deep loud orgasms and being totally pleasured. I am capable of doing this but her pussy is so nice id love to see it shared and other men enjoy it whilst seeing the inner slut in her let go and have a good time. Obviously we always come back to each other for more.

20 weeks ago

I’m single but have decided my next relationship I definitely want to be stag/vixen. Want a woman who enjoys the club scene and meeting up with guys but I want to be monogamous myself. Watching would be great but wouldn’t mind if I didn’t, for me it’s just wanting my girl to be a horny hotwife and I’d like knowing she is regularly getting extra action with my full support.

By *inime777Man
20 weeks ago

Tonbridge

"I’m single but have decided my next relationship I definitely want to be stag/vixen. Want a woman who enjoys the club scene and meeting up with guys but I want to be monogamous myself. Watching would be great but wouldn’t mind if I didn’t, for me it’s just wanting my girl to be a horny hotwife and I’d like knowing she is regularly getting extra action with my full support. "

You won't look back

By *hil153Man
20 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Id love to see my wife seduced made love to by respectful bi athletic guy .. then join in

20 weeks ago

I’d love to share my wife with a sexually superior older guy and see her pleasured…. She knows she had permission from me but whilst excited at times is not keen to make it reality.

By *tagmeupMan
20 weeks ago

Wirral

"I’m single but have decided my next relationship I definitely want to be stag/vixen. Want a woman who enjoys the club scene and meeting up with guys but I want to be monogamous myself. Watching would be great but wouldn’t mind if I didn’t, for me it’s just wanting my girl to be a horny hotwife and I’d like knowing she is regularly getting extra action with my full support. "

Exactly what i am looking for too

By *immy0169Man
20 weeks ago

london

Im searching for a long term relationship with a couple not just ons

20 weeks ago

I’d love to talk to a woman who strays while husband stays faithful having suggested it first. What made you decide to leap? To take that exciting first step into the unknown? How has it worked and what are the pitfalls? I know my wife wants to go in theory and is excited but is very reluctant…. I’m her one and only. I am more keen on the idea than I can rationally explain. Our relationship is close and loving but I want her to have a lover for her fulfilment.

20 weeks ago

Would love this. Especially with older bear or hairy guys

By *mandamark98Couple
20 weeks ago

Bridgnorth

We don’t. My hubby has an average sized cock. I don’t like large cocks. We live in a female led relationship so cuckolding is just another aspect of that. We are far from the porn version of cuckolding though.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
20 weeks ago

Bradford

"We've definitely enjoyed exploring in the past. The difficulty is finding the right guy to meet the needs of the couple. Cuckolding is so diverse, finding a guy who understands that their role is much more than just having sex with the female, that's the challenge..."

This is so bang on. Most guys just do not understand it. They think just fucking the wife and being dicks to the husband makes them a bull whereas the real guys who get it understand it is way much more than that on so many levels. And that’s why they are successful.

With the right man we are prepared to go pretty far. How far is pretty far? Far enough!

By *lowhands7Man
20 weeks ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

Have had the pleasure of a relationship with a polyamorous couple a few years ago which was perfect. All three of us got what we wanted out of it, socially and sexually.

Would love to find a similar couple, saves trying to find genuine people on here!

20 weeks ago

"We've definitely enjoyed exploring in the past. The difficulty is finding the right guy to meet the needs of the couple. Cuckolding is so diverse, finding a guy who understands that their role is much more than just having sex with the female, that's the challenge...

This is so bang on. Most guys just do not understand it. They think just fucking the wife and being dicks to the husband makes them a bull whereas the real guys who get it understand it is way much more than that on so many levels. And that’s why they are successful.

With the right man we are prepared to go pretty far. How far is pretty far? Far enough! "

By *un guy140Man
20 weeks ago

york

Would you consider a slightly older guy ?

By *nlyessexCouple
20 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Not really a cuck at least I don’t think so as not interested in humiliation cages etc but love watching her being fucked by other men

By *atcockhard85Man
20 weeks ago

Manchester

We have gone the whole way with a bull that we trust and see regularly. Love to play all stages of the cuck. Also had quite a bit of experience as the bull. PVT if you are interested...

By *orthwestbikerxxMan
20 weeks ago

lancs

I'd love play with couples again

By *ornado69Man
19 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I have been the bf in a long term cuckold relationship, it works perfectly but the bull has to understand he is invited in and can be invited out. I really like bi couples

By *un_ajMan
19 weeks ago

York

It’s quite simple. Do your thing, don’t overstep the mark and know the boundaries of all. The rest will fall into line and memories will be created

By *ophieslutTV/TS
19 weeks ago

Central

I've fully enjoyed it, it was very satisfying to me. He had to learn to adapt

By *un_ajMan
19 weeks ago

York

I thought the key was to befriend the couple, make them comfortable before turning up the heat. If you don’t do that you don’t get the reward.

By *uietbloke67Man
19 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Is a cuck wife a real thing, a woman who enjoys seeing her partner inside another woman?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
19 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Is a cuck wife a real thing, a woman who enjoys seeing her partner inside another woman? "

They’re usually termed Cuckqueens, but yes, they are real

By * nicepairCouple
19 weeks ago

portsmouth

"Works for us hubby likes to see photos and vids "

A man after my own heart.

By *unwanted34Man
19 weeks ago

The Calls, Leeds

Looking for an active cuck couple ideally in Leeds area x

By *rmbtsTV/TS
19 weeks ago

stockport

In the past have gone all the way to the point of watching and filming the action with couple of guys which was very horny

My wife knows she can have extras but so far has not been led astray

Definitely love to get back to that point where she 121 and us lol

Great feeling having a shared experience and seeing your partner with lust in her eye s and fulfilling her desire s and fantasies for sure

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
12 weeks ago

Bradford

"How far have you gone/ are willing to take it in your relationship?"

Pretty damned far if the right situation arose.

By *ouplecu2015Couple
12 weeks ago

Reading

Very far

By *ustin500Man
12 weeks ago

woodbridge

Very true

By *tagmeupMan
12 weeks ago

Wirral

This is what i want too. Had before and would like again

12 weeks ago

My last relationship ended because I wanted to take it past a fantasy/role play….

After some talk and a lot of openness from myself we started the role play and she would start off as if uninterested but by the end would orgasm harder than usual…but after agreeing to look for a man to take it further she withdrew completely.

3months later our 5 year relationship was over.

We’ve spoken since and she has said that she just couldn’t look at me the same ?

It’s a strange one but is what it is…I’ve been open with the women I’ve met since, I get a 50/50 response

By *tagmeupMan
12 weeks ago

Wirral

I want to be a cuck

By *tagmeupMan
12 weeks ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 29/02/24 02:09:59]

By *tagmeupMan
12 weeks ago

Wirral

I think that’s a fantasy element of it more than reality. Especially for the men.

It's not why we have a cuckold relationship, but it is definitely an element, it doesn't need any justification, but it's definitely something she (and I) enjoy using against me! Eg "well if you were bigger I'd not need other men, would I?".

"

How bloody horny

By *ister_EMan
12 weeks ago

Hayling Island

My intro to the lifestyle came through a much older cuckold couple seducing me when I was 20. I moved in with them as her live in lover, and even did public dates and weekends away with all three of us. So that was really full-on and intense.

But no two relationships I've had with couple's have ever been alike. Every dynamic is as unique as the individuals that make it up. Even then, they constantly transform and evolve to meet the changing needs and desires of the partners as the relationship develops.

There is no right or wrong, or formula for what cuckold relationship should look like. So just do what feels right for you and your partner, and really communicate with each other and your Bull about what you want and need and how you're feeling

12 weeks ago

Been a bull to a couple for 2 years. Cuck was not allowed sex with his wife. Even if I allowed it then he would have to wear a condom. Only I fucked her bare

By *idscouple32Couple
12 weeks ago

Ashby

Midlands Bull, anyone?

By *uietmanabzMan
12 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Any kinky bulls want to chat?

By *hesubtlegentMan
12 weeks ago

surrey

I’m a single guy looking to meet a couple for friendship and fun with her only. Without hubby preferably but willing to take photos and videos. Social first with both to feel the vibe and find out your requirements then go from there. Message me if interested

By *rmbtsTV/TS
7 weeks ago

stockport

Have done this in past with previous partners

Miss the sharing of a partner love wife to do it lol

By *aucyfoxCouple
7 weeks ago

Wimborne

We're new to the dynamic and experimenting at the min

Usually caged on meets

By *ast_jjMan
7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"We're new to the dynamic and experimenting at the min

Usually caged on meets "

By *ee And MikeCouple
7 weeks ago

Cannock

"We're new to the dynamic and experimenting at the min

Usually caged on meets "

That’s the best way !

By *aughtycouple1008Couple
7 weeks ago

west london

Ricky has a fuck buddy who he meets regularly, sometimes spends the night. This works for us and a massive turn on.

By *harnRichMan
7 weeks ago

Bolton

I met a couple on here a few years ago. Beautiful house and a seperate building in the garden as an office. The gorgeous blonde hotwife would let me in and take me straight upstairs. Within 30 seconds I would be inside her.

We would have a naughty session for about 45 minutes and then hubby would wander in from the outside office and stand at the bedroom doorway for the last 5 minutes or so and watch as I came hard inside his wife.

Immediately he would be beckoned over by her and would start kicking her pussy straight away with her pushing his face and head against her. I would lie on the bed and watch for a couple of minutes and then without disturbing them leave them to it until I got the call for the next time.

Such a turn on and great memories.

By *oonshadow700Woman
7 weeks ago

Gosport

"Is a cuck wife a real thing, a woman who enjoys seeing her partner inside another woman?

They’re usually termed Cuckqueens, but yes, they are real "

Yes, a Cuckquean voyeur xx

By *inkywife1981Couple
7 weeks ago

A town near you

Were not into the male bi sexual element or over the top humiliation but cuckolding is something we love and ideally looking for a guy for a long term relationship!

By *oonshadow700Woman
7 weeks ago

Gosport

"I met a couple on here a few years ago. Beautiful house and a seperate building in the garden as an office. The gorgeous blonde hotwife would let me in and take me straight upstairs. Within 30 seconds I would be inside her.

We would have a naughty session for about 45 minutes and then hubby would wander in from the outside office and stand at the bedroom doorway for the last 5 minutes or so and watch as I came hard inside his wife.

Immediately he would be beckoned over by her and would start kicking her pussy straight away with her pushing his face and head against her. I would lie on the bed and watch for a couple of minutes and then without disturbing them leave them to it until I got the call for the next time.

Such a turn on and great memories."

That was a turn on reading it xx

By *ayd100Man
7 weeks ago

clitheroe

Just be careful

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Norwich

Been a few years now and still enjoy cucking my hubby.

Sophie.

By *elanieforyouTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Near, Ashburton

Finding the right guy is so important to get the dynamic working.

Do Cucks find the mental stimulation or physcial feelings the most prevalant?

The pleasure and expressions the Female gets is most important which

is my lasting pleasure.

By *damhighdriveMan
6 weeks ago

dublin

I'm looking to try be cucked over can or watch a couple have sex on cam.

I've never done it before and I would like to try it PM me if interested.

By *he chef 45Man
6 weeks ago

Banbridge

I would love to be a cuck, anyone about N Ireland looking hit me up

By *ee And MikeCouple
6 weeks ago

Cannock

"Finding the right guy is so important to get the dynamic working.

is my lasting pleasure.

"

As a cuck of a cuckold couple it’s always the mental stimulation of the dynamic which stimulates me the most.

By *lippy02Man
6 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Finding the right guy is so important to get the dynamic working.

is my lasting pleasure.

As a cuck of a cuckold couple it’s always the mental stimulation of the dynamic which stimulates me the most."

Yes I agree the mental stimulation is addictive

Post new Message to Thread