Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New guy, sayin' hi :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone,

I've recently signed up and I'm new to the whole scene... thought I'd make a quick post to say hi to all the active members here! Hellooooo!

Not going to beg for feedback but I'm a friendly guy so if you're thinking it, say it!

Looking forward to meeting more people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Hi and welcome

Profile is good, full of info and reads well ( I would loose the bit at the end about bad reputations etc, you dont need it in there)

You will have a struggle, for a couple reasons, your age, your situation (accommodation) , and being straight,

If you were an older, single (with own flat) bi guy you would be more popular. (joke)

Join in the fourm, chat, get yourself noticed.

Only thing i would say is (at the risk of sounding like your mum) tidy your room....lol

Enjoy the site and stay safe x

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

As for accommodation I'll soon have that sorted... currently looking around for decent places.

I thought that age would be an issue, unfortunately it seems as though people think age = experience and fun... I think I may be the exception to that rule! hehe

The room I took that picture in was a place I was temporarily staying in, so all my stuff was in boxes and not too organised... I may have to re-take a picture!

Thanks again

By *exykirstyWoman
over a year ago

North of Manchester

Your profile is good, but your age may go against you.

Enjoy your time on here, get to socials, and also get know on the forums.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Its not that people think age = experience. There are some who enjoy being with young guys, its just that some also prefer to be with people their own age . Swinging isnt just about sex, (for most), its about having a fun time with someone which includes chatting and being on their wavelength, music, interests etc.

But that is not set in stone, that is what some prefer. There will be ladies looking for exactly what you are offering im sure, you will just need patience.

Good luck x

over a year ago

That's a good point... And something I totally understand and respect too. Thanks for the kind words

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

welcome to the site...have fun

Post new Message to Thread