Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Wrong setting or is this a cockfest??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, joined a few days ago.

Paid to be a site supporter today and looked at the ‘who viewed you’ page and it’s full of guys looking at my profile now woman whatsoever.

Have I got a setting wrong, is my profile not visible to woman when they search or is fab a bit of a cockfest?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You don't have the wrong setting. Have you got your mail filters set to exclude single men? That will prevent you getting mail from guys at least.

A lot of women have enabled the feature that allows them to look at profiles but not show on who's looked at me, so they're probably looking you just won't know

over a year ago

"You don't have the wrong setting. Have you got your mail filters set to exclude single men? That will prevent you getting mail from guys at least.

A lot of women have enabled the feature that allows them to look at profiles but not show on who's looked at me, so they're probably looking you just won't know "

Ah thank you, I shall go and play with the filters

By *cottf292Man
over a year ago

Fenton

I'm with you mate, not one female has even looked at me all guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm bi and I am finding it frustrating. I have no idea how women cope on here. Us guys can be dicks.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

"I'm bi and I am finding it frustrating. I have no idea how women cope on here. Us guys can be dicks. "

What he said

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
over a year ago

Southend

It can be frustrating. Especially when some of the blokes don't take the fact that you're straight as a sign that you have no interest.

Best advice is to get active on the forums.

By *hattyman2022Man
over a year ago

Teesside

Mostly men here.

over a year ago

Yes it’s a cockfest.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Welcome to the wiener fest!

Most women and couples have their profiles set so it doesn't show that they've looked at someone. Most guys don't have that set, so that'll skew your results.

Blocking men from messaging you will stop them showing up in your 'who looked at me' list.

over a year ago

A lot of Women and Couples have their profile set in incognito, to avoid the messages asking if they're interested, simply because they viewed a profile.

But yes, this site is predominantly Men.

A lot of those men though aren't likely to get a meet, due to they not looking and just enjoying the pictures of fantasy of a meet, and others because they put in no effort or have no idea what the site is about.

I'm not criticising, only expressing that though there appears to be a lot of competition, it's not nearly as much as you may think and you can shrink that by putting in the effort.

Good luck.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/23 18:44:14]

over a year ago

"A lot of Women and Couples have their profile set in incognito, to avoid the messages asking if they're interested, simply because they viewed a profile.

But yes, this site is predominantly Men.

A lot of those men though aren't likely to get a meet, due to they not looking and just enjoying the pictures of fantasy of a meet, and others because they put in no effort or have no idea what the site is about.

I'm not criticising, only expressing that though there appears to be a lot of competition, it's not nearly as much as you may think and you can shrink that by putting in the effort.

Good luck. "

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread