Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Approaching people in a club!

Jump to newest

By *rPeachPiercedPrincess OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

As a newbie swinger coming into the scene with my lovely partner L (which has been on the scene for many years) what/how is the best way to approaching other people you want to get chatting to?

I always get told by my partner I’m oblivious to when someone is looking my way lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

For us it's hard to quantify. We just try to mingle and say hi to people as we pass. Hopefully striking up conversations with those we like. It's what we like about clubs, they are such social places

over a year ago

Leeds

I agree clubs seem to be very friendly but I just find it hard to interact with people especially with being so new to it all

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

As you'd say hello in any setting, just be yourself.. Only without worrying if you come across flirtatious. Quite a liberating feeling, honestly

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You can chat to virtually anyone about anything at the bar in Pandora! Playing pool is a good icebreaker too

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

As others have mentioned treat the place like many clubs or bars where you start of with small talk

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Juat say hello... and go from there.. maybe compliment someone's hair, outfit etc. Or ask them how they are enjoying their visit...

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

I find it hard myself but luckily there is a pool table at cupids so tend to start there and hopefully chat there

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I find it easiest to start a conversation in the hot tub

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Not tried that one yet

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 23/01/23 12:18:08]

over a year ago

Leeds

I might over think it too much. It’s just when I know someone’s looked over and given a smile I just find it hard to say anything. But maybe hang around the hot tub or pool table maybe a good one lol

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I might over think it too much. It’s just when I know someone’s looked over and given a smile I just find it hard to say anything. But maybe hang around the hot tub or pool table maybe a good one lol"

If you come to one of my events at Pandora I'll happily start the chats up for you, I'm good and getting people chatting et al....

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"As a newbie swinger coming into the scene with my lovely partner L (which has been on the scene for many years) what/how is the best way to approaching other people you want to get chatting to?

I always get told by my partner I’m oblivious to when someone is looking my way lol"

Try walking past them smiling and say "hello, you look nice" (or along those lines!). You'll generally get an idea by someone's facial expressions and body language if they may be up for a chat (or more). You may get a smile and a flirty reply or you may get blanked. Experience will make you more confident.

over a year ago

Leeds

"As a newbie swinger coming into the scene with my lovely partner L (which has been on the scene for many years) what/how is the best way to approaching other people you want to get chatting to?

I always get told by my partner I’m oblivious to when someone is looking my way lol

Try walking past them smiling and say "hello, you look nice" (or along those lines!). You'll generally get an idea by someone's facial expressions and body language if they may be up for a chat (or more). You may get a smile and a flirty reply or you may get blanked. Experience will make you more confident."

I guess I’ve never really looked at it like that with the more experience stuff. I definitely need to make myself aware more

over a year ago

Leeds

"I might over think it too much. It’s just when I know someone’s looked over and given a smile I just find it hard to say anything. But maybe hang around the hot tub or pool table maybe a good one lol

If you come to one of my events at Pandora I'll happily start the chats up for you, I'm good and getting people chatting et al.... "

I’m sure me and L will be coming to more events shortly

By *edplusoneCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Try walking past them smiling and say "hello, you look nice" (or along those lines!). You'll generally get an idea by someone's facial expressions and body language if they may be up for a chat (or more). You may get a smile and a flirty reply or you may get blanked. Experience will make you more confident."

Great advice, we never pick up on fluttering of eyelids, smiles etc and not sure many others do either. Best to be direct, give a compliment, say hello and strike up a conversation that way. Rejection can happen but then you now know they’re not for you and move on around the room

over a year ago

Leeds

"Try walking past them smiling and say "hello, you look nice" (or along those lines!). You'll generally get an idea by someone's facial expressions and body language if they may be up for a chat (or more). You may get a smile and a flirty reply or you may get blanked. Experience will make you more confident.

Great advice, we never pick up on fluttering of eyelids, smiles etc and not sure many others do either. Best to be direct, give a compliment, say hello and strike up a conversation that way. Rejection can happen but then you now know they’re not for you and move on around the room "

As daft as it sounds I was speaking with my missus and I said I’d love to know what it’s like to be rejected…. Don’t jump the gun im new to the scene and don’t have the balls to speak to anyone before you think I’m being cocky haha

Post new Message to Thread