Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

20s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there a stigma or something against guys in their 20s I see so many people have their interests 30+ and have been told about ladies fantasising over younger men but never acting on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Could possibly be that like ourselves have children in there 20s so that's our reason and probably a lot of others or it could be maturity levels

By *ustincamebridgeCouple
over a year ago

manchester

This is how we set our lower age limit

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

"Is there a stigma or something against guys in their 20s I see so many people have their interests 30+ and have been told about ladies fantasising over younger men but never acting on it "

You are really young a lot of people have kids your age

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I won't go below 33/34 ish

I wouldn't really have anything in common with someone 27 years younger than me.

It's not a stigma ,but many have kids your age or older so wouldn't meet people that age.

Some love much younger and seem to identify that they're cougars in name or profile.

Alternatively some clubs do cub/cougar events .

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Our age range is set as we wouldn't be interested in anyone around our children's ages but in your case OP we are in grandchildren territory. Search for people where you are within the age range that they are looking for. Good luck.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Our take is that generally people that young don't have the sexual maturity to be able to handle swinging, we certainly didn't at 21!.

By *irkby coupleCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

Maybe look at people your own age, I’m sure there are plenty of people your age with upper age limits because they don’t want to have fun with people a similar age to their parents.

By *ge_load_ladMan
over a year ago

NW & Mids

"Is there a stigma or something against guys in their 20s I see so many people have their interests 30+ and have been told about ladies fantasising over younger men but never acting on it "

OP cant msg you due to your filters, msg me cheers

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Swingers tend to be older and be looking for people with a bit of experience and who are older than their children.

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting someone I know is under 30. My stepson is 28.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread