Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Meet

Jump to newest

By *asterofthePink OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Hi guys been in here a few years now and only had the one meet.. I don't understand why I'm struggling so much am I not attractive at all? Or is it something with my profile? Advice and criticism will be taken fairly. Looking for a meet right now also so any interest hit me up xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Ever thought about going to one of the club's when they hold social events

By *glyBettyTV/TS
over a year ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

"Looking for a meet right now also so any interest hit me up xx"

There's your first issue. Expecting people are just going to come meet you at the drop of a hat

By *an1978Woman
over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

If I'm being deliberately picky..

Change your username to something simpler (as a site supporter you can change it)

Maybe hide a few of the "action" shots, we don't need to see you inside other people.

Also May 2021 pic makes you look very young which may put many off.

But as mentioned above, your best net is a social to get a few verifications under your belt.

Aim to chat for friendship first.. going in with a "wanna shag?" Attitude is likely to backfire.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"If I'm being deliberately picky..

Change your username to something simpler (as a site supporter you can change it)

Maybe hide a few of the "action" shots, we don't need to see you inside other people.

Also May 2021 pic makes you look very young which may put many off.

But as mentioned above, your best net is a social to get a few verifications under your belt.

Aim to chat for friendship first.. going in with a "wanna shag?" Attitude is likely to backfire."

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

Hi OP! Your post here is longer and more eloquent than your profile text, maybe consider rewriting it x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys been in here a few years now and only had the one meet.. I don't understand why I'm struggling so much am I not attractive at all? Or is it something with my profile? Advice and criticism will be taken fairly. Looking for a meet right now also so any interest hit me up xx"

Ask all the women in your pics to verify you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a tough site for you single men and really competitive between you, whenever I'm in Nottingham. Check the similar posts from others all over, for good advice.

Using the site tools to sell you as best as you can is essential.

Have pics that let others grasp your looks as well as if you're next to them. Ensure that your pics do you the most favours.

Good luck!

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Nothing attractive about your profile or pictures sorry. I would start again

Post new Message to Thread