Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

not so new

Jump to newest

By *heeliechair OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

hi would really appreciate any feedback from people in regards my new profile update, hopefully this may get me some interest. thank you

P,S no pics on my profile but have stated i am happy to send one or go on cam to prove i am real i am also photo verified via fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't mean to sound harsh but putting no photos up is really silly.

There are about 1000 men here for every woman or couple. I'd be genuinely amazed if someone reads a profile, however good, and can be arsed to email you when they get 50 emails a day from people who have photos.

Also, someone's about to come along and say.... No pics, can't accommodate, must be married

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

You're making alot harder for yourself with no pics at all ,most just delete shadows and won't ask you for one.

I appreciate people like to keep this private ,but we can all add something as a pic.

Also only wanting to meet ladies over 60 may limit your possible meets/interactions.

Then There's the fact that some won't want to cam/do a phone chat , especially if they're verified and have pics on their profile.

By *heeliechair OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

"I don't mean to sound harsh but putting no photos up is really silly.

There are about 1000 men here for every woman or couple. I'd be genuinely amazed if someone reads a profile, however good, and can be arsed to email you when they get 50 emails a day from people who have photos.

Also, someone's about to come along and say.... No pics, can't accommodate, must be married

"

Hi thank you for taking time to reply I've put my pics back on my profile hope you have a great evening

By *heeliechair OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

"Hi op

You're making alot harder for yourself with no pics at all ,most just delete shadows and won't ask you for one.

I appreciate people like to keep this private ,but we can all add something as a pic.

Also only wanting to meet ladies over 60 may limit your possible meets/interactions.

Then There's the fact that some won't want to cam/do a phone chat , especially if they're verified and have pics on their profile.

"

hi and good evening, thanks for all the pointers, i have put pics of me on my profile now, i feel your dead right on the limitations of my age range i know this is a barrier (but he who dares wins) oh so i hope. maybe i should reword the part of cam/phone chat. thank you again have a great evening

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Hi op

hi and good evening, thanks for all the pointers, i have put pics of me on my profile now, i feel your dead right on the limitations of my age range i know this is a barrier (but he who dares wins) oh so i hope. maybe i should reword the part of cam/phone chat. thank you again have a great evening"

y

You're welcome ,you too and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're welcome, good luck!

Post new Message to Thread