Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has advice for a single male on here who is having no luck on the site. I know I'm not the best looking but still I try and be nice and civil and I take rejection easily and don't bother people when they say I ain't there type I just say thanks for telling me. Just advice would really be great. I know it's hard for men on here just wondered is my profile really bad or something

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *armandwet50Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

The profile is key for us. If we see a profile (and there are many) saying "like minded", "up for anything", "looking for fun" and there are more similar very non-committal and telling the person reading it nothing specific about you and your specific likes and dislikes

Take ours, for example, very vague on purpose, because we're not meeting.

By *arleycplCouple
over a year ago

Leyburn

You have had 2 meets and 4 varies jn 8 months that's not too bad

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You have had 2 meets and 4 varies jn 8 months that's not too bad "
had 1 meet but that' was to help move a bed upstairs honestly I'm nice like that she couldn't get it up there but I managed and the rest are webcam

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's great that you were trusted enough to give help in that way to a woman. Veris aren't TripAdvisor

-like sex reviews, they're to guide others on how genuine and reliable you are. So I'd take that as a perfect veri.

Having realistic expectations is essential for single men here. The 1st year is a tough 1, getting established.

Most people don't want a cock focused profile and man, so the further a guy can get away from that, the likely the better his results. Focus instead on giving what your likely potential partners will need, in order to build their attraction to you and feel your body is possibly the body they're going to feel right being next to and your personality is good for them.

How you do this is down to you and your personal take on what your partner would need. It possibly shows how thoughtful you may be as a lover.

We don't need details repeated that are in personal stats, focus on the essentials we'll be needing instead, ie above.

Consider you have a 1 time chance to interest and captivate us. Make it strong and powerful. Otherwise, we have a long list of messages to go through and we move on to the next, who may have done a better job of it.

It'll be an ongoing job, experimenting on what may work better.

Post new Message to Thread