Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Only seeking the One…….

Jump to newest

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

..the one wife, that is!

Why is it so difficult? I’m seeking ideally an attached attractive, classy lady/couple for regular/irregular nsa fun. Ideally she/they should be ‘local-ish’ to me and looking for a man who is prepared to devote himself to her/their mutual carnal pleasure and abandonment!

I suspect Beelzebub will skate to work before I get my hands and more on a lady/couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There's nothing wrong with what you're looking for. The only fly in the ointment I can see is how do you know they're 'the one' if you haven't met them?

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"There's nothing wrong with what you're looking for. The only fly in the ointment I can see is how do you know they're 'the one' if you haven't met them?"

Touché! Nicecouple. When I say just ‘the one’, I am willing to try more than one in order to succeed. Form an orderly queue lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There's nothing wrong with what you're looking for. The only fly in the ointment I can see is how do you know they're 'the one' if you haven't met them?

Touché! Nicecouple. When I say just ‘the one’, I am willing to try more than one in order to succeed. Form an orderly queue lol "

Lol will you issue tickets or is it a la post office "couple number four please"...?

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"There's nothing wrong with what you're looking for. The only fly in the ointment I can see is how do you know they're 'the one' if you haven't met them?

Touché! Nicecouple. When I say just ‘the one’, I am willing to try more than one in order to succeed. Form an orderly queue lol

Lol will you issue tickets or is it a la post office "couple number four please"...?"

More like the contestants in the Austrian National Yodelling Contest where waiting to perform on stage all formed an orderly orderly orderly queue hoo-hoo!

Apologies but I couldn’t resist. Al

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lol will you issue tickets or is it a la post office "couple number four please"...?

More like the contestants in the Austrian National Yodelling Contest where waiting to perform on stage all formed an orderly orderly orderly queue hoo-hoo!

Apologies but I couldn’t resist. Al "

Post new Message to Thread