Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

SITE not work for me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

be on site for over a year and not one message from a lady or anybody is my profile wrong am i to fat wrong picture

Andy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile says looking for FF and women age 17 to 25 may be worth changing that bi

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It really isn't the place to actually meet a single woman .. despite being what many describe as what they want and looking for the same as many women, no matter how you try and engage its really really difficult to get a meet / date on here. You are definitely better looking elsewhere. Sorry if it's not the response you want but it is the reality. Although I have a few ladies I regularly chat to, I do still try on here with others but any replies are nice surprises and a meet is a miracle, so I treat it as a bit of light entertainment and well you never know.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Your profile text + the settings you've chosen don't match which may well be stopping women you are compatible with from getting in touch

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Your looking for via age isn't similar to what you've written within your bio. Remember it's not all about the bio the approach in your messages are just as important but remember it goes both ways they also need to be attracted in some way

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Also it's not the site, that isn't working for you you are struggling to interact with like many others are in a similar situation

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

OP, have you looked at your bio any time recently?

Post new Message to Thread