Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback

Jump to newest

By *azzle1989 OP   Man
over a year ago

Margate

Just looking for feedback and advice on my profile. New to this and recently begun to loose my mental barriers holding me back. Need all the help i can get

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You have a pleasant enough profile but... Ask yourself what it gives to your prospective matches, to allow them to decide whether you are a match for them.

If in doubt, assume that people don't. And that they skip on to the next guy, who may be the right match.

The challenge is to be alluring, say enough to satisfy some of the things that people will need, to get them hitting the reply button, if they've had a message from you. People inevitably view a profile, if they get a message from someone they don't know. They'll perhaps then read the message, if the profile satisfies their interest.

It's great that you've moved on from your earlier, less certain beginnings. You can do really well here, if you can marshall that energy and drive, to craft things a little differently. I would have replied to you, based on your current profile, just to disprove my points.

Good luck!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread