Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

M seeks F to swing with another couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like most on here, its long been more than a passing interest to have a foursome.

Most couples tend to look for other couples to join them and whilst there are some couples looking for males or females to make a threesome, I'm ideally looking at the foursome dynamic.

I have raised the 'kink' with previous Girlfriends, but all have turned the suggestion down flat. Two had even ended the relationship! (SO YOU GUYS WITH A PARTNER WHO IS KEEN TO SWING THINK YOURSELVES EXTREMELY LUCKY).

My partner is not interested in swinging (or anything kinky come to that) so I'm hoping to meet a women. Perhaps in a similar position. Who would like to form a 'couple' then look for another couple for a foursome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

A lot of couples won’t meet couples who are fwb

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"A lot of couples won’t meet couples who are fwb"

Yes, I have heard that and another reason for those men with partners that do swap to consider themselves lucky!

A woman I was having an affair with was interested in swinging and we actually found another couple who were in the same position as us (married to others but looking to swing) who were keen for us to get together. Unfortunately lockdown kicked in and put paid to that.

I still think that finding another couple when you're a couple yourself is much easier.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We dont meet FWB anymore, some do though, good luck, hope you find what your looking for

Mrs

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree we (on my couples profile) wouldn't meet FWB couples either

I'd suggest clubs try to find a lady looking for something similar

By *ustmethistimeCouple
over a year ago

East Midlands

We were going to say exactly the same thing.

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Like most on here, its long been more than a passing interest to have a foursome.

Most couples tend to look for other couples to join them and whilst there are some couples looking for males or females to make a threesome, I'm ideally looking at the foursome dynamic.

I have raised the 'kink' with previous Girlfriends, but all have turned the suggestion down flat. Two had even ended the relationship! (SO YOU GUYS WITH A PARTNER WHO IS KEEN TO SWING THINK YOURSELVES EXTREMELY LUCKY).

My partner is not interested in swinging (or anything kinky come to that) so I'm hoping to meet a women. Perhaps in a similar position. Who would like to form a 'couple' then look for another couple for a foursome."

hi op , we have had fwb couple's contact us before but its never worked out, its hard enough organising two couples but three different elements is even harder. For us as we like to play safe traceability of the fwb couple is a factor i am sure you will find a partner soon . Shame your other half isn't interested ?? good luck buddy ?? dan

Post new Message to Thread