Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Still feel horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

You should have accompanied it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"You should have accompanied it with fava beans and a nice chianti."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was it any better than white cock?

Generally asking if there is any difference other than skin colour?

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Was it any better than white cock?

Generally asking if there is any difference other than skin colour?"

My dear John Doo, let me enlighten you.

The nubian appendage is possessed of supernatural qualities, the ability to exist in a disembodied state.

It's a sentient being, manipulating its owner to degrade himself and prioritise its own needs and attributes to the satisfaction of white people who care little for the mute individual they come attached to.

We should celebrate the black cocks in our communities, they're an endangered species.

There'll soon be adverts on daytime TV offering naming and adoption schemes for a modest monthly subscription, the black cock will be eternally grateful, welcoming benefactors to visit their exotic habitats.

over a year ago

The nubian appendage is possessed of supernatural qualities, the ability to exist in a disembodied state.

It's a sentient being, manipulating its owner to degrade himself and prioritise its own needs and attributes to the satisfaction of white people who care little for the mute individual they come attached to.

We should celebrate the black cocks in our communities, they're an endangered species.

There'll soon be adverts on daytime TV offering naming and adoption schemes for a modest monthly subscription, the black cock will be eternally grateful, welcoming benefactors to visit their exotic habitats. "

I will show this to my partner who YES is black and definitely more thN a black cock. He will have a good laugh im sure

over a year ago

Generally asking if there is any difference other than skin colour?"

Answer no difference just they know how to please a woman that no white guy ever has in my opinion and my experience I cannot speak for others

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

There'll soon be adverts on daytime TV offering naming and adoption schemes for a modest monthly subscription, the black cock will be eternally grateful, welcoming benefactors to visit their exotic habitats.

I will show this to my partner who YES is black and definitely more thN a black cock. He will have a good laugh im sure"

Hope he does my hubby has retreated from the lifestyle demoralised over the years by the increasing objectification of black men, take care

over a year ago

I will show this to my partner who YES is black and definitely more thN a black cock. He will have a good laugh im sure

Hope he does my hubby has retreated from the lifestyle demoralised over the years by the increasing objectification of black men, take care "

Not everyone thinks like that. Mine just laughs in off its me that gets annoyed by it. In my eyes all cocks are the same its how you use it and every person is different. All I will say is ive never enjoyed sex so much until I met my man and never looked back but its the person not the cock. You can't buy them in the shop and no magic powers people need to realise feelings and respect for everyone

over a year ago

"You should have accompanied it with fava beans and a nice chianti."
lmao

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

And getting back to the OP please.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm guessing that brown is the new black

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

There'll soon be adverts on daytime TV offering naming and adoption schemes for a modest monthly subscription, the black cock will be eternally grateful, welcoming benefactors to visit their exotic habitats. "

have you been to birmingham ? Black cocks aren't a minority pmsl

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

Who started the untrue myth that every black guy is well hung ? My mate owen had a tiny cock on his own admission lol ??

By *ancleelad1Man
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Fit, filthy bi lad upfor some propa filthy phone fun ;p

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Who cares what colour when ur gettn ur brains fucked outta ur skull. I just prefer ones that cum mostly.

over a year ago

There'll soon be adverts on daytime TV offering naming and adoption schemes for a modest monthly subscription, the black cock will be eternally grateful, welcoming benefactors to visit their exotic habitats. have you been to birmingham ? Black cocks aren't a minority pmsl"

I guess the sarcasm is lost on some people.

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/03/22 06:43:55]

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

....and don't forget: cocks go forward this Sunday, and not blåck.

over a year ago

Spoken like a true believer lol

By *ulgehunterMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

Black cock is so sexy

By *obb-ohMan
over a year ago