Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

been on this site for a while and haven’t got any luck

Jump to newest

By *iscreetfun426 OP   Man
over a year ago

chicester

hi guys!

i’ve been using this site on and off for a while, and never seem to get any luck with meeting people! i know i’m not verified, but it seems no one is giving me the chance!

if anyone has any advice then please get back to me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had exactly the same problem. Any tips? Lol.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I have had exactly the same problem. Any tips? Lol. "

First tip manners it's rude to ask when the op has made a post.for you to jump on asking for similar advice. Correct way is to make your own post

By *heSassyOneWoman
over a year ago

SE Michigan

Honestly there is nothing on your profile that stands out and makes me want to chat . You need to not be so generic since so many men on here.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

1) Over two thirds of fab is single guys looking for meets. It's a numbers game.

2) Your profile is kinda generic. Nothing really stands out.

3) You say you are straight but open to meeting TV/TS. you may want to change that to bi or bi curious to help more (though you can leave guys blocked on your message filter).

4) You're 20. That puts a lot of people off. And I'm speaking from experience there. I was 22 when I started swinging with my wife (before you where even born so thanks for making me feel old ) but we found a percentage of people back then where ever so iffy about us being as young as we where at the time. Like we where not old enough to handle it. 25 years later and still going so they where wrong but some people do have that mindset.

There is no magic bullet you can fire that gets you meets. It's harder work than just popping up a profile and hoping for the best.

If you're here for swinging, attend social events, go to a club etc. Get yourself out there and meet real people. If you're just looking for casual hook ups, well you've got to work out a way to be ahead of all the coemption you have.

over a year ago

I have looked at your profile, and in some respects it is very similar to many! For me the large number of cock pics puts me off, I love cock but why need to show so many, there is no real interest in seeing the same thing 20 times! If you want to show pics, use a bit of artistry (showing a nice bulge in boxers or silk shorts for instance). Also I agree with others, you are looking for TV's but say you are straight, for me the two do not make sense!

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

A photo with you smiling might help.

Looks like you've been forced onto the site in your photos!

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

"I have had exactly the same problem. Any tips? Lol. "
pg tips

over a year ago

More of a coffee guy. Lol.

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

"More of a coffee guy. Lol. "
as long as biscuits are involved either is good

By *igSlinkyCouple
over a year ago

pontardulais

The clue is in the title. This is a swinging site, mostly couples looking for other couples. As soon as people see you’re a 20 year old single straight guy it puts them off coz most of us are not looking for that, I’d suggest trying a singles site instead

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

The site has over 100 men for every woman & couple, which means most guys will struggle on here

Use your profile to show yourself off, are the photos the best you face of yourself, could you improve your bio, what will make you stand out from the others messaging them

For some your age may be the thing that draws them in, if you like older ladies (do you really want to meet a 99yr old though?) try a cougar & cubs night at a club

Others will have children your age or older so that may put some off

Ultimately FAB us hard work for single guys, there's way to much choice for women and couples, so most will be disappointed but if your prepared to put the work in you should see some results

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

You look a bit like James McAvoy so I expect in the ‘real world’ you’d do ok. So in a club or at a social, you may meet someone and have some fun.

However on here the profile text needs to be a bit more enticing. Add a bit more personality.

Also smile I read an article that claimed a smiling picture will, the majority of the time, be more successful in the dating world than any another facial expression.

Post new Message to Thread