Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Here we go!

Jump to newest

By *oungJayy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

May as well post an intro about myself

Been here roughly 4-5 years now, I've been looking for a Mistress for a long while now.

I'm 26 year old from Newcastle upon Tyne, I'm submissive but always eager to please others, I love to make other people smile and always believe politeness should always be there!

I love bondage, everything about it, the helpless feeling from it

I love anal play, this one takes away my masculinity and the feeling is sensational, so pegging/plugs

I love Face sitting, as in when I'm tied I love being denied pleasure but made to give with my tongue

I love male chastity too, this one benefits the Keyholder greatly, all it takes is me locked for a few days and I'm eager to do anything, heck you could probably have me do your dishes, it's that powerful!

Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Hiya

I know you haven't asked for profile advice but should add what you have written above to your bio

Young guys struggle on here partly because of their age but mainly because they just seem to think it's a sex free for all, but you've articulated what you want and what you are into well but when I clicked on your bio I just went 'oh' it says nothing and reads just like every male profile, it was a real disappointment compared to this post

I don't have the same kinks but I think if you sell yourself in your bio the way you have on this post you'll have people queueing up to take you on as a sub, I can honestly see a lot if older women wanting a younger guy she can peg or put into a cage, I think you'll definitely be in demand

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

"Hiya

I know you haven't asked for profile advice but should add what you have written above to your bio

Young guys struggle on here partly because of their age but mainly because they just seem to think it's a sex free for all, but you've articulated what you want and what you are into well but when I clicked on your bio I just went 'oh' it says nothing and reads just like every male profile, it was a real disappointment compared to this post

I don't have the same kinks but I think if you sell yourself in your bio the way you have on this post you'll have people queueing up to take you on as a sub, I can honestly see a lot if older women wanting a younger guy she can peg or put into a cage, I think you'll definitely be in demand "

It’s good giving this advice but you’re hidden yours

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Hiya

I don't have the same kinks but I think if you sell yourself in your bio the way you have on this post you'll have people queueing up to take you on as a sub, I can honestly see a lot if older women wanting a younger guy she can peg or put into a cage, I think you'll definitely be in demand

It’s good giving this advice but you’re hidden yours"

Because I'm not looking for meets at the moment & won't be for a least July

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

"Hiya

It’s good giving this advice but you’re hidden yours

Because I'm not looking for meets at the moment & won't be for a least July "

That’s fair enough sorry. Hope to chat when your looking xxxx

By *oungJayy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Bump

So far, no hope x

Post new Message to Thread