Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Where Am I Going Wrong?

Jump to newest

By *iggle99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I’m pretty new to FabSwingers. But I have been to Chameleons Club in Brum a few times.

Don’t seem to getting any positive feed back on the Forum?

Could any of you Beautiful people give me some pointers or feedback please, always open to advice

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’m pretty new to FabSwingers. But I have been to Chameleons Club in Brum a few times.

Don’t seem to getting any positive feed back on the Forum?

Could any of you Beautiful people give me some pointers or feedback please, always open to advice

X "

Hi op your bio seems ok besides willing to try anything it comes across as desperate. But normally a little introduction about you. Are loads of help within the forum Search from previous folk whom asked for help it's a useful tool full of helpful advice.

Hope it helps

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

First thing I looked at because you'd said you'd been to at least one club, was your verifications....that's now become one of our primary ways to filter out those that aren't going to turn up to meets. You only have one, which seems low from club visits, and you've not verified them back which is odd.

(Bry)

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Oh...and apart from you last, face, picture, the others are awful and don't show that you've put much effort in.

(Bry)

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"First thing I looked at because you'd said you'd been to at least one club, was your verifications....that's now become one of our primary ways to filter out those that aren't going to turn up to meets. You only have one, which seems low from club visits, and you've not verified them back which is odd.

(Bry)"

Have to agree with all this

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

OP, most of your photos are terrible- it's so easy to crop and rotate pics even on a basic smartphone.

Looks like you've ticked every single interest- are you sure you're interested in all those? Maybe just pick a few first, then go for more?

Your bio is not the easiest read ever. But if you think it reflects who you are and what you are looking for, leave it.

One tip re Chams: ask staff there to verify you, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to do so.

Post new Message to Thread