Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Bbw couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for females or couples who like meeting a couple who are not skinny minnies , female size 24 , male stocky too , bi or straight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

No point trying to meet as a couple by only having a single Males account as you'll probably understand that 99% that try to are just single guys.

over a year ago

I get that , we have done the couples profile thing and all we got was fake couples turning out to be single guys so I thought I’d give this way a try at least the single guys wouldn’t get in touch , can live in hope

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I get that , we have done the couples profile thing and all we got was fake couples turning out to be single guys so I thought I’d give this way a try at least the single guys wouldn’t get in touch , can live in hope "

There's a certain irony to a man on a single profile trying to meet as a couple complaining about single men pretending to be couples.

You might well understand people's cynicism

over a year ago

Exeter

"I get that , we have done the couples profile thing and all we got was fake couples turning out to be single guys so I thought I’d give this way a try at least the single guys wouldn’t get in touch , can live in hope "

So basically, if you can't beat em, join em!

over a year ago

A single profile is different surely ? I’m not pretending to be a couple I have asked a legitimate question with no pretence I see a female friend who would like a female or bi couple to meet with us , she’s very much ok with being contacted so people know she exists

over a year ago

Exeter

"A single profile is different surely ? I’m not pretending to be a couple I have asked a legitimate question with no pretence I see a female friend who would like a female or bi couple to meet with us , she’s very much ok with being contacted so people know she exists "

But makes you think anyone is going to believe that? You've said yourself that you've been messed about by guys pretending go be couples so it's a bit pointless trying to claim you are a couple through a single guys account.

Do you not see how silly that looks?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The trouble with your approach is you're unable to be photo verified as a couple, you have no photos of her on your profile and you have no mention of her whatsoever in your bio.

I've had a fair few men message me using the same technique as you but each time I tell them to go away and come back when they've got a proper couples profile sorted.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A single profile is different surely ? I’m not pretending to be a couple I have asked a legitimate question with no pretence I see a female friend who would like a female or bi couple to meet with us , she’s very much ok with being contacted so people know she exists "

Single men pretending to be couples will still contact you on your profile.

I suggest that you and your friend set up a couples profile, set your filters so that nobody can contact you, get photo verified then use then search feature to look for couples yourself.

By *orsetminx20Woman
over a year ago

Poole

"I get that , we have done the couples profile thing and all we got was fake couples turning out to be single guys so I thought I’d give this way a try at least the single guys wouldn’t get in touch , can live in hope

There's a certain irony to a man on a single profile trying to meet as a couple complaining about single men pretending to be couples.

You might well understand people's cynicism "

Hit the nail on the head!

over a year ago

This thread gives me hope that one day, two single men will meet in a hotel room thinking the other is a couple.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"This thread gives me hope that one day, two single men will meet in a hotel room thinking the other is a couple."

Hahah it's probably already happened.

But we wouldn't entertain anyone claiming to be a couple on a singles account. If you're a couple, get a couples account.

Same with the singles pretending to we a couple! We can spot them a mile off

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"This thread gives me hope that one day, two single men will meet in a hotel room thinking the other is a couple."

That's funny

By *ambsCouple_xoCouple
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I giggled at this

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

[Removed by poster at 28/02/22 23:52:01]

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

There's absolutely nothing to suggest you're a couple. Why would anyone waste their time trying to find out? Even if you were both on a couple's account that might make a bit if sense. Will wait for you to update us when you've set up your couple's account.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Fair enough, perfectly legitimate to ask. There plenty of couples who have single profiles, us included. But I assume you'll recognise its a particularly tough sell without a couples profile or even the ladies single profile to reference.

over a year ago

"A single profile is different surely ? I’m not pretending to be a couple I have asked a legitimate question with no pretence I see a female friend who would like a female or bi couple to meet with us , she’s very much ok with being contacted so people know she exists

Single men pretending to be couples will still contact you on your profile.

I suggest that you and your friend set up a couples profile, set your filters so that nobody can contact you, get photo verified then use then search feature to look for couples yourself. "

Absolutely this

By *lldaybreakfastMan
over a year ago

leeds

I would love to meet a larger couple. Had no luck yet but i live in hope

Post new Message to Thread