Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

whats going on???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey, were new.... new to swing and new to fab but serious about it and really wanting to start meeting...

Been on here a week, got pic verified so where are we going wrong coz so far have only had time wasters really :/

All we want is a hot sexy female to join in our naughties

where are all the sexy ladies game for a bit of fun rather than just a chat!???

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You've only been here a week. It's swinging, not insta-shag.. Patience is the key.

You're also only looking for females. (as are many many other couples). Add to that females who aren't "allowed to fuck the male half", you'll cut out a lot of them already.

As I said patience...... and maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Single, bisexual females are the Fab version of the Holy Grail.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's the point in meeting a couple if you can't fuck both

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"What's the point in meeting a couple if you can't fuck both "

over a year ago

Stick around, I'm sure you will find a little play thing! just enjoy and dont take it to seriously.

Andy

over a year ago

It's not really very clear what you're looking for from your profile. Are you just wanting girl on girl fun? If so why not have a single fem profile?

If he will be present but just watching then maybe mention that.

Be patient, it can take months to get a meet. Single bi females are very rare so to find one nearby that is interested in what you are looking for may take some time. Good luck.

over a year ago

Ok as another poster said you've only bin here a week have some patience and as a single bi female I can't say your profile wouldn't appeal personally because of the following:

* firstly in my experience most single fems like to meet socially or at least exchange many mails to feel comfortable with the person before playin, not just jump straight into a fuck

* secondly I'm bi if I can't play with both where's the fun, as I can just meet other single fems if I want girl on girl only

Please take this as constructive n not as I'm having a dig!

over a year ago

I'm sort of curious as to what your definition of 'timewaster' actually is?

over a year ago

Your status screams Attitude and we'd lose interest there.

Your profile is crap and again full of attitude and is not exactly selling you in a positive light.

Why would a single female want to meet a couple where the female half sounds incredibly possessive of the male and won't allow any contact? Doesn't sound fun to us...

And you seriously can't see why you are struggling?

over a year ago

"Your status screams Attitude and we'd lose interest there.

Your profile is crap and again full of attitude and is not exactly selling you in a positive light.

Why would a single female want to meet a couple where the female half sounds incredibly possessive of the male and won't allow any contact? Doesn't sound fun to us...

And you seriously can't see why you are struggling? "

over a year ago

"hey, were new.... new to swing and new to fab but serious about it and really wanting to start meeting...

Been on here a week, got pic verified so where are we going wrong coz so far have only had time wasters really :/

All we want is a hot sexy female to join in our naughties

where are all the sexy ladies game for a bit of fun rather than just a chat!???

x"

Um, maybe try being slightly more friendly? It kind of seems like you're looking for a woman to come over, play with you while your boyfriend watches and then kick her out.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Indeed!

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

As a single female within your age range, I wouldn't meet you.

If I were looking to meet a couple, I expect to play with a couple, not just half of it. I'm not saying you should change your rules, just expect it to take a lot longer to find what you want.

Single bi fems are really rare on Fab, as they are on any swingers site. Many do not meet couples, and those that do will not meet one where they only play with part of the couple.

Maybe a club would be your better option.

over a year ago

Thanks to the FEW people for the positive advice and help and warm welcome to newcomers , as we are new we thought most people would be a little more helpful rarther that harsh and almost trying to embarrass us on the forum , as for not overloading our profile with loads of stuff we thought people would message us to find out more , isn't that kinda the fucking point as if we put our life story on here there would be fuck all to chat about ,duh , like we say , thanks to the people who have had something constructive to say and the ones who just had a pop at us can swivel

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Thanks to the FEW people for the positive advice and help and warm welcome to newcomers , as we are new we thought most people would be a little more helpful rarther that harsh and almost trying to embarrass us on the forum , as for not overloading our profile with loads of stuff we thought people would message us to find out more , isn't that kinda the fucking point as if we put our life story on here there would be fuck all to chat about ,duh , like we say , thanks to the people who have had something constructive to say and the ones who just had a pop at us can swivel "

wow! attitude at it's worst.

If you post in an open forum asking for advice as to why you might not be getting meets then you must accept the good with the bad.

Me thinks you have yet again shot yourselves in the foot with that reply

over a year ago

Hey, admittedly our profile is very vague, as we are new and getting the hang of things however I can't see where possessive comes in? We assumed people would contact so we could chat about what BOTH parties would want out of it. Your profile is like reading an essay of your life story and I was only able to read two lines before I got bored and gave up! Possessive I am not and yes my partner would be involved but not put dick in hole lol were not all that way inclined and I thought this site would be for people of all tastes ?

over a year ago

All I can say is, Good Luck! You're going to need it.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Looking for extra female fun...As if that female is just a piece of meat you need to put smile smile on your couple. If I were a female I will be happy to waste your time to teach you a lesson

over a year ago

"All I can say is, Good Luck! You're going to need it. "

Yes I think ur rite there it seems people can be harsh and over critical of us even though were new and trying to learn the ropes however to stand up for ourselves and explain were just in the wrong again???

over a year ago

Hey, admittedly our profile is very vague, as we are new and getting the hang of things however I can't see where possessive comes in? We assumed people would contact so we could chat about what BOTH parties would want out of it. Your profile is like reading an essay of your life story and I was only able to read two lines before I got bored and gave up! Possessive I am not and yes my partner would be involved but not put dick in hole lol were not all that way inclined and I thought this site would be for people of all tastes ? "

Thank you for the feedback on our profile, but lets not forget we aren't the ones questioning our lack of meets so our profile clearly works for us.

As for our reference to you sounding possessive: "Even tho I won't let you fuck my man" - I'm not sure how else you think people could take that?

over a year ago

"Looking for extra female fun...As if that female is just a piece of meat you need to put smile smile on your couple. If I were a female I will be happy to waste your time to teach you a lesson"

Omg it really wasn't meant like that but if it sounds like that to others it will be changed

Thanks

Like we've said we are new and trying to get advice

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"All I can say is, Good Luck! You're going to need it.

Yes I think ur rite there it seems people can be harsh and over critical of us even though were new and trying to learn the ropes however to stand up for ourselves and explain were just in the wrong again???

"

People may have been critical... but when you post asking why you're not getting meets you're going to get replies that you find helpful and replies that you don't like.

Suck it up.... Take on board the advise you wish to take on board and ignore the rest.

Maybe you'll find someone / people who are looking for what you're looking for... maybe you won't

over a year ago

Hey, admittedly our profile is very vague, as we are new and getting the hang of things however I can't see where possessive comes in? We assumed people would contact so we could chat about what BOTH parties would want out of it. Your profile is like reading an essay of your life story and I was only able to read two lines before I got bored and gave up! Possessive I am not and yes my partner would be involved but not put dick in hole lol were not all that way inclined and I thought this site would be for people of all tastes ?

Thank you for the feedback on our profile, but lets not forget we aren't the ones questioning our lack of meets so our profile clearly works for us.

As for our reference to you sounding possessive: "Even tho I won't let you fuck my man" - I'm not sure how else you think people could take that?

"

The profile was actually written by my man, not myself. But if the wording is wrong it will be changed, thanks for the help.

over a year ago

"All I can say is, Good Luck! You're going to need it.

"

As you said, you ate new, and as much as it might sound like criticism, the replies you have received are from veteran fab members who know what they are talking about. Don't take it personally, but take what has been said on board, maybe re-write your profile so it isnt so vague. You come across quite aggressively (not saying you are, just how I perceive it) and that can be off putting. Don't assume people will fall over themselves to contact you to ask what you want. Your profile is a tool to advertise yourselves, sell yourself so people will want to know more. You are not unique here, you are just one of many, many couples looking for single bi females, make yourself stand out, but do it in a positive light. Right now you are oozing negativity and hostility. All the best.

over a year ago

"Looking for extra female fun...As if that female is just a piece of meat you need to put smile smile on your couple. If I were a female I will be happy to waste your time to teach you a lesson

Omg it really wasn't meant like that but if it sounds like that to others it will be changed

Thanks

Like we've said we are new and trying to get advice "

Then read the advice, although some maybe harsh, each poster has made the effort to respond. You can search the forums for previous threads on similar subjects, most get similar feedback.

And good luck!

over a year ago

Thank u for all helpful posts

Profile has been changed, feel free to look and if were still not getting it let us know.

Thank you

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thank u for all helpful posts

Profile has been changed, feel free to look and if were still not getting it let us know.

Thank you "

To be honest, if you / your man (sorry not sure who's posting), won't have full sex with the other female joining you I would leave that in.

Some females will be happy with ff fun and some play with the male... Others won't. Best to upfront with it.

over a year ago

If u do not want full sex with the other fem u need to make this a strong point in your profile. You need to say u are a soft swap couple. Having been on fab for some time and involved in forum threads like this I can tell u now that ur criteria is too narrow and ur chance of a meet is practically nil. In my experience, single fems, bi or not will generally meet in clubs for safety reasons etc so trying clubs is something I always suggest. If its fem fem u are looking for with no male contact u need to make it obvious otherwise it is u being the time wasters, not the other people. U will find the majority of people on fab are up for group sex where anything goes. ie mmf, mmff, mmmmf etc look at why u say no contact from the male. Ifu have trust or any type of relationship issues u are very much in the wrong place. Ur relationship will not last. If u sort any issues u might have then try a soft swap mfmf and u might enjoy it! U get the ff experience without male penetration from the other male but at the end of the soft play u can fuck ur partner senseless. U obviously have more chance of a meet using this criteria. Good luck. Hope u get some fun.

Mrs nico

over a year ago

Thank you "

This is an interesting thread , and predictably the new poster is getting flack !

When one knows what one wants , there is nothing at all wrong with saying so ? So the op wants a girl to join them which as we all know can be hard - but from our experience not impossible !

The original post questioned how it could be do difficult to find non timewasters which is a very valid point .

We have pretty much given up on putting meets up as timewasters outnumber genuine folk - so we go to clubs , parties and get to know folk that way - so there's an option for the op .

Good luck guys - it is possible to get to meet genuine bi female singles and we wish you well

over a year ago

we started swinging and first joined fab's around three years ago and took us about 5 months to find and have our first physical meet and that was with another couple, like it has been said before on here there are plenty of people looking for 'last min' meets but like us we prefer to take our time as its more than worth it in the end

over a year ago

Thanks for all new reply's been most helpful.

It's hard to please everyone I guess. U be up front and ur slated and if ur too vague people arnt interested.

Thanks for all help and advice tho.

Will keep at it tho an see what happens.

At least were not easily put off, I think some new people if slightly unconfident wud be put off with sum o the earlier judgemental posts.

over a year ago

"If u do not want full sex with the other fem u need to make this a strong point in your profile. You need to say u are a soft swap couple. Having been on fab for some time and involved in forum threads like this I can tell u now that ur criteria is too narrow and ur chance of a meet is practically nil. In my experience, single fems, bi or not will generally meet in clubs for safety reasons etc so trying clubs is something I always suggest. If its fem fem u are looking for with no male contact u need to make it obvious otherwise it is u being the time wasters, not the other people. U will find the majority of people on fab are up for group sex where anything goes. ie mmf, mmff, mmmmf etc look at why u say no contact from the male. Ifu have trust or any type of relationship issues u are very much in the wrong place. Ur relationship will not last. If u sort any issues u might have then try a soft swap mfmf and u might enjoy it! U get the ff experience without male penetration from the other male but at the end of the soft play u can fuck ur partner senseless. U obviously have more chance of a meet using this criteria. Good luck. Hope u get some fun.

Mrs nico "

Hey thanks for ur reply and advice. We previously had a much more obvious profile describing what it was we wanted but we were slated and our personalities and relationship judged. As a new couple this obviously was not the warm and helpful welcome we were expecting. So now our profile is vague so as not to offend, we can seem to win either way.

Our relationship is not questionable we just have a mutual agreement that neither of us will have intercourse with others. Were not "into" it. And myself (female) am not interested on other men, I'm just curious to explore my bi side more and my partner wants to watch and be involved but without intercourse.

Thanks for advice, will stick at it and see what happens.

over a year ago

"Thanks for all new reply's been most helpful.

It's hard to please everyone I guess. U be up front and ur slated and if ur too vague people arnt interested.

At least were not easily put off, I think some new people if slightly unconfident wud be put off with sum o the earlier judgemental posts. "

We found it really hard when we first started on here as we were new to the whole swinging thing people would tend not to take us as serious about swinging and we got all sorts of negative comments from people which some were, we were too young, because mrs wasnt bi curious when we first started we were told we would never find anyone on here that would meet us as 'nobody ever meets straight couples' (that is a total made up fact as we had later found out) oh and also we were timewasters because we never wanted to do last min meets and prefer to get to know people that we could possibly end up meeting, so take it all with a pinch of salt and dont let any of the negative comments get to you guys, you will find there are a few very picky and very clicky people on here who think they make the rules up of what makes you a swinger and not etc.

Just have fun and make sure you are always 150% sure about what you are doing and what you want from this, and when your doing it as a couple make sure you BOTH agree on everything before doing it

over a year ago

Thank you

This is an interesting thread , and predictably the new poster is getting flack !

When one knows what one wants , there is nothing at all wrong with saying so ? So the op wants a girl to join them which as we all know can be hard - but from our experience not impossible !

The original post questioned how it could be do difficult to find non timewasters which is a very valid point .

We have pretty much given up on putting meets up as timewasters outnumber genuine folk - so we go to clubs , parties and get to know folk that way - so there's an option for the op .

Good luck guys - it is possible to get to meet genuine bi female singles and we wish you well "

Thank you are most helpful reply so far and thanks for understanding.

Seems hard to please everyone.

Will take advice on board and probably update profile again

thanks x

over a year ago

At least were not easily put off, I think some new people if slightly unconfident wud be put off with sum o the earlier judgemental posts.

We found it really hard when we first started on here as we were new to the whole swinging thing people would tend not to take us as serious about swinging and we got all sorts of negative comments from people which some were, we were too young, because mrs wasnt bi curious when we first started we were told we would never find anyone on here that would meet us as 'nobody ever meets straight couples' (that is a total made up fact as we had later found out) oh and also we were timewasters because we never wanted to do last min meets and prefer to get to know people that we could possibly end up meeting, so take it all with a pinch of salt and dont let any of the negative comments get to you guys, you will find there are a few very picky and very clicky people on here who think they make the rules up of what makes you a swinger and not etc.

Just have fun and make sure you are always 150% sure about what you are doing and what you want from this, and when your doing it as a couple make sure you BOTH agree on everything before doing it "

Thank u so much have been so down and disappointed after harsh comments yesterday so this makes us both feel much better. Advice taken on board we will continue on this journey and enjoy the good and ignore the bad.

X

over a year ago

I think your profile looks much more friendly now.

Don't take the negative posts too personally. You did come across as a bit aggressive to start off with and people have seen that lots of times before. So people respond in the same way.

I wouldn't have met you on your old profile but on your updated version I definitely would.

Have fun. Xx

over a year ago

At least were not easily put off, I think some new people if slightly unconfident wud be put off with sum o the earlier judgemental posts. "

Have stayed out of this thread until now, but a few basic facts need to be put to you. Others have tried but you seem to have taken 'umbridge' at some of them.

1. Put up a thread asking for help/advice and not all of it will be either positive OR put in a nice 'Miss Marple' kind of way. This is an open forum and you have to accept that.

2. You freely admit you are new to both swinging and this site. There are 100's of members on here who have both years of swinging experience AND years on here - some practically since it started. They have seen threads like yours time and time again, many don't listen to advice given and in time disappear. Those who do take on board the advice offered in good spirit tend to have a much more rewarding time both in the scene and on here.

3. There is one rule about membership of a site like this:- PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE. End of. You have been on here no time at all - what expectations did you have when you joined? There is, to the best of my knowledge, no statement on the sign up page saying you will be guaranteed either an absence of timewasters or a guaranteed shag! As a couple you probably have the BEST potential for getting meets - try being on here as a single guy! Many, many guys take a YEAR to get a meet - but they hang on in there and learn to be PROACTIVE.

4. Being PROACTIVE:- It won't come to you (in the main) and the more remote an area you live in, the more proactive you need to be. Don't just rely on posting meets. You need to work out what kind of people you want to meet, and go search for them.

I have a feeling the rather arrogant approach is coming from the guy??? You need to get this well and truly under control, or when you DO have meets this will end up being reflected in the veris people 'may' give you... and you may find the supply of prospective meets starts to dry up rather quickly.

Sorry to be so blunt in places - but there's no point in pussy-footing around. The Fabs 'community' on here is more than prepared to help you, but only if you are prepared to meet them half-way.

Pork

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks to the FEW people for the positive advice and help and warm welcome to newcomers , as we are new we thought most people would be a little more helpful rarther that harsh and almost trying to embarrass us on the forum , as for not overloading our profile with loads of stuff we thought people would message us to find out more , isn't that kinda the fucking point as if we put our life story on here there would be fuck all to chat about ,duh , like we say , thanks to the people who have had something constructive to say and the ones who just had a pop at us can swivel "

people were being constructive.... it just looks as if it went in one ear and straight out the other......

thing to think about...

1) as someone at the beginning said "its a swinging site, not insta-shag".... rome wasn't built in a day, and I tend to find that especially single bi-fems dont really like to be perceived as anyones "plaything"..... whether that perception is right or wrong, I can certainly see how people see it that way....

2) see... the thing i am not sure you grasped is that there are lots of couples in relation to the amount of single fems... so the "contact us for more" doesn't wash....... surely the onus is on you to say "you should meet us because......"

why would they want to meet you... give them a reason.....

funny enough you hear that from couples in relation to single men....

your expectation is way way above the stark reality of the site.... it does work... but you have to bloody work at it,

people can sugarcoat it.. say "there there there" tell you what you wanted to hear and you don't learn anything..... or people can tell you the harsh reality and you can take it in, learn from people or you can cover your ears and go "la la la"

judging from the above answer... you decided to go with the latter....

I really hope it does work for you..... but if you ask "where are we going wrong" expect the good and the bad.....

By *ple4fun2011Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

over a year ago

The mind boggles!!

over a year ago

Just read your re write and your profile sounds much more friendly and inviting now and like a lot of single fems I would read a profile first before even entertaining the message, if the profile doesn't look good the message gets deleted harsh but a true reality.

Although as previous posters as said u do need to add a small bit of info bout bein a soft swap couple just so that people know straight away that penetration with the male half is out. This is because I may now mail you back to show interest, but after then finding out you were soft swop I would loose interest, as I like to enjoy the full mff experience, this is just my personal preference but I could be labelled a time waster then. In fact come to think of it I could probably do with updating my profile to say no soft swop couples, you see there's always room for improvement on a profile, you can't please everyone n don't worry yourselves trying to!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"You've only been here a week. It's swinging, not insta-shag.. Patience is the key.

You're also only looking for females. (as are many many other couples). Add to that females who aren't "allowed to fuck the male half", you'll cut out a lot of them already.

As I said patience...... and maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

"

Errrrm I had 7 meets in the first 7 days o of me joining... Yes I am fussy, but they are there if you look and filter well

Good luck

over a year ago

Im still a bit confused as to what u are actually wanting to do tbh cos isnt having a ffexperience having intercourse or just oral? Confused! As a fem that loves having sex with other fems I would feel unsure to exactly what I would be allowed to do or not do. If I tried to penetrate the fem in some way i.e. Fingers tongue Dildo strap on or whatever, am I going to be on the street asap in my knickers? Or possibly without? But its none of my business anyway. Just hope u get what ur looking for.

over a year ago

Also ur profile says ur into threesomes when obviously you're not!

over a year ago

that takes time sorry but most couples want females to join them so your problem is u r after something about 70% of couples r and there r a limited about of females who meet on there own so this is why its an issue x

over a year ago

"Also ur profile says ur into threesomes when obviously you're not! "
just a tip don't insult fems cause it really won't increase your chances

over a year ago

Have stayed out of this thread until now, but a few basic facts need to be put to you. Others have tried but you seem to have taken 'umbridge' at some of them.

1. Put up a thread asking for help/advice and not all of it will be either positive OR put in a nice 'Miss Marple' kind of way. This is an open forum and you have to accept that.

2. You freely admit you are new to both swinging and this site. There are 100's of members on here who have both years of swinging experience AND years on here - some practically since it started. They have seen threads like yours time and time again, many don't listen to advice given and in time disappear. Those who do take on board the advice offered in good spirit tend to have a much more rewarding time both in the scene and on here.

3. There is one rule about membership of a site like this:- PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE. End of. You have been on here no time at all - what expectations did you have when you joined? There is, to the best of my knowledge, no statement on the sign up page saying you will be guaranteed either an absence of timewasters or a guaranteed shag! As a couple you probably have the BEST potential for getting meets - try being on here as a single guy! Many, many guys take a YEAR to get a meet - but they hang on in there and learn to be PROACTIVE.

4. Being PROACTIVE:- It won't come to you (in the main) and the more remote an area you live in, the more proactive you need to be. Don't just rely on posting meets. You need to work out what kind of people you want to meet, and go search for them.

I have a feeling the rather arrogant approach is coming from the guy??? You need to get this well and truly under control, or when you DO have meets this will end up being reflected in the veris people 'may' give you... and you may find the supply of prospective meets starts to dry up rather quickly.

Sorry to be so blunt in places - but there's no point in pussy-footing around. The Fabs 'community' on here is more than prepared to help you, but only if you are prepared to meet them half-way.

Pork"

over a year ago

Also, the 'legal' stuff in your profile is meaning less. Take it off its worthless. U post something on a public forum then its public. End of. Lots of stuff on the forum about this. Check it out.

over a year ago

Speaking from my previous experience as one of those elusive single bi females, my observation is that your profile isn't clear about what you're looking for. From earlier posts in this forum it sounds like sex with the male half is off limits which is fine but my advice would be to make this clear up front. Hope you find what you're looking for. Ms x

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Welcome to fab for a start.. but you need to curb the attitude shown in this reply.. Alot read the forum and you wont help yourself going at the people giving their opinion which you asked for. if you ask for peoples personal opinion you will get it and being personal opinions you will not agree or like them all as we are all different.. agree to disagree with the ones you dont like not resort to post with serious bad attitude..

Post new Message to Thread