FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New here in the Devon and Cornwall area.

Jump to newest

By *anadea OP   Couple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Hi all.

We are a new couple here, who thought we would say hi! So far everyone seems really friendly. We have met a couple of people in the last 2 weeks and hope to meet more and make friends as we go.

Dana and Dane x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r EvansMan
over a year ago

St. Austell

Hi single male here. Whilst I understand single males can be rather annoying on this site. I'd love to chat and possibly meet if you are interested.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure you will enjoy the beaches in the summer!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Hi single male here. Whilst I understand single males can be rather annoying on this site. I'd love to chat and possibly meet if you are interested. "

You've pretty much summed up why single guys can be annoying.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"Hi single male here. Whilst I understand single males can be rather annoying on this site. I'd love to chat and possibly meet if you are interested.

You've pretty much summed up why single guys can be annoying."

Straight in with the ‘I’d like to meet chat’

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"Hi all.

We are a new couple here, who thought we would say hi! So far everyone seems really friendly. We have met a couple of people in the last 2 weeks and hope to meet more and make friends as we go.

Dana and Dane x"

Hi!

Unfortunately there are not many clubs and things around in the south west, especially the extreme southwest like Cornwall. Keep a look out for organised socials and if you’re ok with travelling, think about heading up country to visit a club!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Hi single male here. Whilst I understand single males can be rather annoying on this site. I'd love to chat and possibly meet if you are interested.

You've pretty much summed up why single guys can be annoying.

Straight in with the ‘I’d like to meet chat’"

Haha yeah exactly!

It's funny how some just don't get get how it works!

By *andmanMan
over a year ago

Redruth

"Hi all.

We are a new couple here, who thought we would say hi! So far everyone seems really friendly. We have met a couple of people in the last 2 weeks and hope to meet more and make friends as we

Dana and Dane x"

Morning if you like the summer sun amd lieing naked in it I no of a area that you can go with no issues at all and if your wanting fun you can find that there Aswell but if it sunning your self all over.. then it's good for that to..... If you intrested to know more as to where then send me a Pm as I can't send to you have fun stay safe x

Post new Message to Thread