Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Is Fabswingers a scam?

Jump to newest

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Joined Fab 3 months ago. Regualarly go in chat room and sent 30 emails. So far not one positive response. 27 ignored, 3 said no. No invites to parties or meets cos no verifications. I joined as a gold member still no responses, put up some photos, still no responses. Is this a scam or am I doing something wrong?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Well I met my wife on here so take that however you want. You are unfortunately for you one of 10000s of other single guys on here so you need to stand out. Getting verified will help of which there are other ways perhaps attend a social or go to a club one night.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you're not what the people you've messaged are looking for? Your profile is pretty basic to be fair. Which isn't unlike hundreds of other male profiles on here.

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Maybe you just haven’t sparked any one’s interest. Sounds like your married from your bio that will put most off

Reply privately

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

I’ve read your profile and to me, you read like a married man… can’t accommodate, can only meet in the day and in the picture you have on it looks like you are wearing a wedding ring…. Now I could be a million miles away from the truth…. But that’s what I see, so if you messaged me, I would politely decline.

Also, as above, your profile is basic…there are loads of threads on what a good profile looks like, maybe have a read and then see what you can do to yours to make it more appealing.

Also, if you are married, maybe call that out so people can make an informed choice about whether to meet you or not

Good luck OP

Reply privately

By *edandLouCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Profile red flags you are married or have a partner who doesn't know you are on here to us. Could be wrong.

Reply privately

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP....it's not a scam. You just need to be a lot more realistic in your expectations. You've not asked for profile advice so we can't give it but let's say that if you messaged us then we'd either reply with a "no thanks" or just delete if we had a busy inbox.

I hope you realise from the FAB FAQ section that "no reply = no thanks" and no-one is under any obligation to reply.

Lastly, just consider the numbers in our (we think quite typical) case. We meet no more than once per week and half of those meets are people we've already met. So we're only looking for two, maybe three new guys each month. Let's say we get just ten offers each day (and most days we get a LOT more) then that's 300 in a month. And we need three of them. That's only 1% are ever going to be successful.

It's hard for anyone to get into the top 1% of anything. Effort in = results out.

(Bry)

Reply privately

By *unseeker6969Man
over a year ago

somewhere

A lot of time wasters and talkers and people who look like nothing their pictures..

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

It’s difficult for single guys to stand out.

Make an effort, be kind, respectful, patient as it takes time but don’t expect women to fall at your feet as there are thousands of feet to choose from.

If you can’t be patient then perhaps it’s not for you.

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Joined Fab 3 months ago. Regualarly go in chat room and sent 30 emails. So far not one positive response. 27 ignored, 3 said no. No invites to parties or meets cos no verifications. I joined as a gold member still no responses, put up some photos, still no responses. Is this a scam or am I doing something wrong?

"

Its not a scam, you likely just didn’t appreciate that joining the site nor paying for membership did not guarantee you anything.

Like anything in life you have to work at it.

Get to socials or clubs - if you can.

Build up rapport with people and don’t lead with your dick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whingeing isn't an attractive trait.

Be a bit more positive, keep talking in chat rooms and socials and don't assume if a woman responds she wants to have sex with you.

Reply privately

By *aidForSharingWoman
over a year ago

Lancs

Maybe women don't find you attractive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If it is a scam then it is a pretty shit one since you can participate in most of the site activities for free.

PS there are no guarantees and you get out what you out in and consider also the ‘odds’ given the ratios on here.

Gold support a bit pointless though unless you want to share a lot of content. Silver works just fine and gives you almost twice the membership value.

Reply privately

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Joined Fab 3 months ago. Regualarly go in chat room and sent 30 emails. So far not one positive response. 27 ignored, 3 said no. No invites to parties or meets cos no verifications. I joined as a gold member still no responses, put up some photos, still no responses. Is this a scam or am I doing something wrong?

"

Why, because your not knee deep in clunge. There are other websites available for that sort of stuff.

Reply privately

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Plenty of people meet unverified guys. But if you don’t appeal to them then you just don’t. Try going to local socials and making connections, and nearby clubs.

What were your expectations when you paid a few quid for gold? Silver is usually enough as that will let you contact people and who block the free users.

Reply privately

By *ilf and old fartCouple
over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

"

1, Fab isn't a scam

2, Unappealing profile. Put more effort into it.

3, Unappealing photos, women are not going to be looking at your back when you're fucking (unless you want them to fuck your arse with a strap-on)

4, Cannot accommodate on profile but in bio you can during the day = not being upfront in your bio that your possibly married and cheating

5, No one wants to run the risk of your wife coming home unexpectedly and then getting involved in a nasty scene when she goes ballistic.

6, Age 18 to 99. You need to be a bit more realistic/specific in your age criteria

7, Add couples to your 'looking for' Not every bloke is bi

8, 30 emails in 3 month's, that's barely trying. Some blokes send far more every week.

9, Just because Fab is a swinging site. There is no guarantee that you will get a fuck regardless of how long you have been on here or how many messages you have sent.

10, Being a gold member means nothing other than you chose that level of membership

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

There are lots of parties and socials listed in the meets and events forum. Get yourself out and about and meeting people and people will verify you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe try reading the profiles of some guys who have veris and comparing your profile with them.

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

I tried to go to a social in winchester, but they refused saying they do not allow people without a verification. Tried to join a swinger club near to where I live at the weekend but they said no to single males only couples allowed until further notice.

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Thanks for the advice. When my gold membership expires I will switch to Silver.

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

OMG what a fantastic response I have had. Nearly everyone with constructive criticism. So thanks everyone.

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

1, Fab isn't a scam

3, Unappealing photos, women are not going to be looking at your back when you're fucking (unless you want them to fuck your arse with a strap-on)

4, Cannot accommodate on profile but in bio you can during the day = not being upfront in your bio that your possibly married and cheating

5, No one wants to run the risk of your wife coming home unexpectedly and then getting involved in a nasty scene when she goes ballistic.

6, Age 18 to 99. You need to be a bit more realistic/specific in your age criteria

8, 30 emails in 3 month's, that's barely trying. Some blokes send far more every week.

9, Just because Fab is a swinging site. There is no guarantee that you will get a fuck regardless of how long you have been on here or how many messages you have sent.

10, Being a gold member means nothing other than you chose that level of membership

"

8) is undoubtedly true, but sending way more messages isn’t the answer (I know you were necessarily meaning that). Personally, I don’t think a message is worth sending unless you feel a massive sense of connection to that person and what they say in their profile, not just they are in the area and their photos turn you on.

The best way to have a fruitful Fab experience is to be an active member of the community .

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hahah.... a scam! Dear me I've heard it all now

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

I have had a tremendous response after 3 months of silence I am totally shocked. Here is a summary of most of the points raised and questions asked..

1. Fab isn't a scam - based on the number of responses and each one being different I now believe it is . I joined two other sites, one for married people and 1 for mature people and both were scams, I didn't want to be done a third time

2, Unappealing profile. Put more effort into it. Point taken I will put more effort into the profile

3, Unappealing photos, women are not going to be looking at your back when you're fucking (unless you want them to fuck your arse with a strap-on) - what do women want to see, I read so much about women disliking dick pics but I cant show my face. Suggestions welcome

4, Cannot accommodate on profile but in bio you can during the day = not being upfront in your bio that your possibly married and cheating. Mistake on profile, I can accommodate

5, No one wants to run the risk of your wife coming home unexpectedly and then getting involved in a nasty scene when she goes ballistic.. Totally agree.

6, Age 18 to 99. You need to be a bit more realistic/specific in your age criteria. I will alter this, originally it was 35 to 55 but I changed this to widen my market. This hasn't worked so I will revert back

7, Add couples to your 'looking for' Not every bloke is bi. Good point, will do.

8, 30 emails in 3 month's, that's barely trying. Some blokes send far more every week. I was being selective based on what women were looking for and putting together a detailed email. I was told blanket emails with one liners are not the way to go

9, Just because Fab is a swinging site. There is no guarantee that you will get a fuck regardless of how long you have been on here or how many messages you have sent. I'm miles away from a fuck, I'm happy to get a response even if its a rejection is appreciated considering the time and effort I have put into selecting who I email. I would be ecstatic with just a simple 'hi, thanks for getting in touch'

10, Being a gold member means nothing other than you chose that level of membership. Fair point next time I will switch to Silver

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Point 1. Is meant to say I no longer believe it is a scam

Reply privately

By *omerset tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Your straight and you dont accom 2 reasons already why you wont ever get a meet on fab. If you dont accom people are suspicious you only meet when the misses is at darts or the bingo lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I tried to go to a social in winchester, but they refused saying they do not allow people without a verification. Tried to join a swinger club near to where I live at the weekend but they said no to single males only couples allowed until further notice."

Christ this is shit for you....hope you have some luck soon....

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

I am married, but we no longer sleep together. By law we are married but I do not think of us as married as from my point of view married people should sleep together and have sexual relations. I didn't really want to put that in the profile but if people think I should then I will change my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

What are your expectations here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try going to a club get involved with socials.

Reply privately

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

"I am married, but we no longer sleep together. By law we are married but I do not think of us as married as from my point of view married people should sleep together and have sexual relations. I didn't really want to put that in the profile but if people think I should then I will change my profile"

So you would only view her as your wife if you could fuck her???

You're skirting round the point people are making around you being married....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am married, but we no longer sleep together. By law we are married but I do not think of us as married as from my point of view married people should sleep together and have sexual relations. I didn't really want to put that in the profile but if people think I should then I will change my profile"

I've just looked through my friends list for what attracted me to them. And what stands out (for me) is the quality of the photos. Not to many dick pictures, nothing to graphic (keep them for friends only) photos in suits, tattooed torso's but that's just what I like. I don't usually send the first message. But it's usually the first message they send that either makes me want to chat or not. There's lots of posts on here about improving profile. Just type profile advice into the forum search

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

I wasn't whingeing. I have been scammed on 2 other sites and didn't want it to happen a third time as that's just stupid. I've had loads of positive suggestions since I put up my post which I will take on board. One of my qualities is that I can take criticism as long as it is not abusive

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Only meeting during the day will reduce you chances!

Reply privately

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

Omg I joined fab and nobody wants me.

Bla Bla Bla

Reply privately

By *nsatiable NurseWoman
over a year ago

Brighton

Not a scam for sure. Try persuading your wife to swing with you. It would increase your chances somewhat

Reply privately

By *elvety CurvesWoman
over a year ago

london

And what are your spouse's views on your assessment? Do they think they're no longer married because of a lack of sex?

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

How would they know if I was married or not, none of the 30 had bothered to look at my profile. That's why I thougjt it was a scam

Reply privately

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

How I hate to point out the obvious and to be honest the majority of the responses have indicated it in the nicest ways possible.

I'll be the one to openly say it.

And I am sure OP this answer not be what you want to hear

However...

Perhaps an inward look into your current situation would be more productive in this instance rather than searching for a quick sex fix through multiple dating/swinging sites.

It is unlikely that FAB is a scam or the issue in this instance .

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Genuinely just a response would be nice. I am miles away from a quick fuck. A quick chat would be nice

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"How would they know if I was married or not, none of the 30 had bothered to look at my profile. That's why I thougjt it was a scam"

How do you know that? You can hide that you’ve looked at a profile

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I am married, but we no longer sleep together. By law we are married but I do not think of us as married as from my point of view married people should sleep together and have sexual relations. I didn't really want to put that in the profile but if people think I should then I will change my profile

And what are your spouse's views on your assessment? Do they think they're no longer married because of a lack of sex? "

Reply privately

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

You need to stand out in some way. Two photos, one of your back, and one clothed seated are not going to rock it!!! And you want a "woman who is eager to please". ... What that days is "selfish". I've had one meet off here(my choice) but have chatted in the chat rooms,wanked on cam, watched people perform on cam while I voyeured, I have loads of photos and videos on my profile to try and cater for all sorts. I also have some private "friends only" ones to share when I get to know someone. I verify people who I've seen on cam and have a rapport with. In return I have received verifications from others too. Some things put people off so don't expect to be everyone's cup of tea. The competition for guys is stiff (no pun intended) .I make no hidden agenda about being unhappily married. If I see something in someone's photos that puts me off, I will block them. If they're not my type I will ignore them. If someone messages me I will politely decline. Just relax, try not to force the issue, get some more photos on, and maybe some videos. And be honest. Btw, you wouldn't be my type, but you'll find someone if you stick with it. As I said I don't do many meets on here, but while cruising, I have met members and now chat regularly with them, sharing photos etc and fantasy stories.look at my pics, vids, and tell me what you think. Be honest

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Never knew that. I am knew to this. I clicked on the tab which says: people who have viewed your profile and the answer was zero.

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Never knew that. I am knew to this. I clicked on the tab which says: people who have viewed your profile and the answer was zero."

Well I’ve looked so does it show me??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never knew that. I am knew to this. I clicked on the tab which says: people who have viewed your profile and the answer was zero."

Yes a lot of people are incognito / stealth

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

You’d probably feel worse if it showed 200 viewed it and still no luck

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Not so far. But since my post 29 people have viewed my profile

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

She says she cannot and will not have sex, so I doubt she will be into swinging.

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

You could not be more wrong. I have been scammed twice and didn't want it to happen a third time or I'd be really stupid. I've no idea if people like me or not as up until today nobody had bothered to look at my profile.

Reply privately

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Women, age 30 to 65

Who want to meet a man of my age

(Who have public photos)

Within 20 miles of SO51

238 Search Results

Your welcome...

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Ok, I will change it to willing to meet morning noon and night!

Thanks

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

That's exactly what I did. Went through the list, picked out out 30 ladies who I thought would be a good match and 27 didn't even bother to look at my profile or even bother to reply which is why I thought it was a scam

Reply privately

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"You could not be more wrong. I have been scammed twice and didn't want it to happen a third time or I'd be really stupid. I've no idea if people like me or not as up until today nobody had bothered to look at my profile."

Once again you don’t know if they had looked at your profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Okay OP I’ve read through the thread and seen you were unable to attend a social and a club due to lack of a verification and they weren’t taking on single guys.

So what I’d recommend is you could always try other clubs and socials. Failing that stick around the forum be patient and try and make friends that way.

Take a look at other threads that have asked similar questions and see what you can build from those and the advice given on this one.

Remember your profile is like a shop window. You don’t have to look a certain way just be yourself and you can’t go wrong

You get out what you put in…

Reply privately

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

1, Fab isn't a scam

"

This!

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair, but The Cotswolds this weekend

"Omg I joined fab and nobody wants me.

Bla Bla Bla "

What an absolutely horrible, insensitive and unhelpful post.

Reply privately

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP.....a verification isn't that hard. There's loads of forums posts to join in with, you can find someone localish to you and ask if they'd be happy to meet you for a coffee or just a chat somewhere so they can see and verify that you are real.

I'd be more than happy to do that for someone local. No-one says verifications have to come from "play meets".

But even getting verified will be worth nothing without good first messages (we don't know what your thirty messages were like) and a good profile and set of pics to back it up.

(Bry)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How would they know if I was married or not, none of the 30 had bothered to look at my profile. That's why I thougjt it was a scam"

How do you know they didn't look at your profile?

They could be in incognito mode

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try and spread your search further (more miles) in advanced search.

That's if you have the time spare to meet further away of course....

Lots of males and females have had trouble meeting for socials atm. Try and be patient!

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Thanks, I will take on board all the positive comments. I am reassured that it is not a scam which is the main thing

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Firstly until tonights posting I did not know about the incognito thing, so that's another thing I've learnt. Secondly would all 30 be in incognito, I very much doubt it.

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

About the club nearest to you only accepting membership from couples atm, clubs do attract more couples, and lots of couples can only meet on the club scene for varying reasons, therefore priority will always be given to couples. Sorry hun but that is the fact of swinging.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Results are usually geared to the input, rather than the system.

Everyone is unique and has to sell themselves, as part of their input, so that they change the output. Unsurprisingly, there is no shortage of single men, or men who claim to be single here. It means that they must work really hard to get results.

OP - others here use the site for many different things. It won't always include waiting for or wanting messages from you or single men. They won't reply as standard if they have no interest in your unsolicited message.

You've been here a while and I am astonished at your conclusion of it being a scam here . Did you not look at your own part in your results? Did you examine your expectations? Were they realistic? Did you challenge and adjust them?

Reply privately

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Firstly until tonights posting I did not know about the incognito thing, so that's another thing I've learnt. Secondly would all 30 be in incognito, I very much doubt it."

OP if you are writing to single women then I think it likely most do view in incognito mode as it is safer for them to do so ( it suppresses the "I see you have looked at my profile " messages). Indeed it is often said on the forums that women look at the profile before opening the message to decide whether it's worth doing so.

Reply privately

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Paying the memberships and messaging members doesn't guarantee or entitle you to anything on here, nothing does!

Single guys are pretty much the bottom of the pile on here as there are so many so you'll need to give it more than 3 months for sure.

Our advice would be to go to a club where single guys are allowed. If you do just remember that you still aren't guaranteed anything.

Reply privately

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Also remember, cheating isn't swinging!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been using this site since March 2020. I have had three coffee meets in that time and it progressed no further. I have been given positive verifications. I have come to the conclusion that this site promises much but delivers little. I also believe that there are a lot of fake profiles based upon the many messages that never even got read, let alone replied on to! My messages are always polite and I never respond nastily if I get a response saying no thank you/turned down. I do not pester people. It's just a sea of yellow on my screen. With this in mind, my new year's resolution will be to delete and leave this site on the 31st of December.

Reply privately

over a year ago

first month five meets so no scam however its hard work as the woman say you need stand out and sometimes need look

Reply privately

By *ilf and old fartCouple
over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

"I have been using this site since March 2020. I have had three coffee meets in that time and it progressed no further. I have been given positive verifications. I have come to the conclusion that this site promises much but delivers little. I also believe that there are a lot of fake profiles based upon the many messages that never even got read, let alone replied on to! My messages are always polite and I never respond nastily if I get a response saying no thank you/turned down. I do not pester people. It's just a sea of yellow on my screen. With this in mind, my new year's resolution will be to delete and leave this site on the 31st of December."

Before we read a message from a guy we check his profile first. If his profile says straight, We just delete his message unread (as it says on our profile we will do)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have been using this site since March 2020. I have had three coffee meets in that time and it progressed no further. I have been given positive verifications. I have come to the conclusion that this site promises much but delivers little. I also believe that there are a lot of fake profiles based upon the many messages that never even got read, let alone replied on to! My messages are always polite and I never respond nastily if I get a response saying no thank you/turned down. I do not pester people. It's just a sea of yellow on my screen. With this in mind, my new year's resolution will be to delete and leave this site on the 31st of December."

Please can you point to the promises supposedly made, implied or otherwise set such unrealistic expectations of entitlement?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it’s most definitely not a scam. It’s a tool . A utility. If used in the correct manner and with the right frame of mind it can bring success.

If used in the opposite manner - well it can lead to frustration etc.

If it’s not working for you take a step back and think what may I be doing wrong and try to rectify those points. Some great advice given in this thread and in the abundance of ‘improve my profile’ threads. I think if one takes all that information and utilises it they can only be taking a step in the right direction. That still doesn’t guarantee success but it’s all about improving your odds and making the best of what you have at your disposal. Happy rectifying

Reply privately

By *red010171Man
over a year ago

South West ish

Go out to socials there's a few not a millioniles from you Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh just ones I know of. Clubs again visit them. You're right on the doorstep of a busy outdoor fun area keep an eye out there is things going on all around you, just need to get involved.

Reply privately

By *harpy OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral & Winchester

Fred, thanks very much. Do you know if these clubs will let me in as a single male without a verification as so far all have said no.

Reply privately

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

What promises has it failed to deliver?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read every message I get sent but if I'm not interested I'll mark it as unread and delete it and probably lots of other people do this too. Doesn't mean they're fake. They're just not interested. If that's the way you feel about the site why not just delete it now? I don't think the site promises anything. It's a site to bring like-minded people together. You got as far as meeting for coffee which is a lot further than some people ever do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've only been here 3 months. Lots of people have been here far longer and are in the position you're in. Being all "I can't get laid" isn't appealing from anyone, let alone someone your age. It's the sort of thing young lads say when their mates are bragging about their so-called conquests.

Try and get some verifications from the chat rooms. Go to a club and see if you can find someone to chat to who will then verify you. Fab is like a social club where first and foremost you make friends. Paying to join does not mean you're guaranteed sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sex pics, sex reviews, sex menus of what sex they offer? Promises like that?

I agree it does give the wrong impression.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fred, thanks very much. Do you know if these clubs will let me in as a single male without a verification as so far all have said no."

If you use the Reply + quote button we know which post you are replying to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree you do feel as though this site promises connections of sorts....but my idea of this is just a platform for that with no real swinging insight...my advice is if you want this lifestyle, visit the clubs first. Don't rely upon one aspect to get you there. You rely upon you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fred, thanks very much. Do you know if these clubs will let me in as a single male without a verification as so far all have said no."

I know guys who only visit clubs and aren't on here. Not sure what's going on in your area - my advice is to call clubs , you find they all have a website and travel to those clubs out of your area. This has already been suggested about from other members.

Reply privately

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

The moon

Best option is leave the site visit some clubs and start again. Yes people meet via here for sex but also the social side. Maybe if its just sex you want join a club and build up your understanding of the scene that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been on this site as a single male for around 10 years (Obviously Max writing this). I am a short, overweight, bald middle aged bloke.

I have met an awful lot of women on this site ( I met Ginge here) . I had sex with lots of these women, some I didn't have sex with, some are friends and I will never have sex with them. I have met lots of men on this site, none of whom I ha e had sex with, but many of these men are friends too.

There is no right or wrong about Fab, you wouldn't ( I hope) go into a pub on a night out and say it was rubbish because you didn't 'pull'.

This is a really good site, where you can make friends for life and have sex with a few of them!

If you think because you have paid money to joint hen you should be having sex, then there are several sites that you may be more suited to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Picture of your back is not exactly enticing, tbh.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is real people deciding on whether they want to meet other people, which bit of that do you think is a scam?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have been on this site as a single male for around 10 years (Obviously Max writing this). I am a short, overweight, bald middle aged bloke.

I have met an awful lot of women on this site ( I met Ginge here) . I had sex with lots of these women, some I didn't have sex with, some are friends and I will never have sex with them. I have met lots of men on this site, none of whom I ha e had sex with, but many of these men are friends too.

There is no right or wrong about Fab, you wouldn't ( I hope) go into a pub on a night out and say it was rubbish because you didn't 'pull'.

This is a really good site, where you can make friends for life and have sex with a few of them!

If you think because you have paid money to joint hen you should be having sex, then there are several sites that you may be more suited to."

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Point 1. Is meant to say I no longer believe it is a scam"

I should have read to the end, ignore my question

Welcome to the forum, stick around and it may get you noticed plus it can be fun at times

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Omg I joined fab and nobody wants me.

Bla Bla Bla

What an absolutely horrible, insensitive and unhelpful post. "

Agreed

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What has the site promised you?

Not answering a mail doesn't make people fake.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I had to remove one of your posts OP but also on it was you saying you won't be buying SS again as if that is a guarantee of a meet or sex .

The SS does not guarantee that you will get a meet or sex. I know it is harder for men to get meets as not everyone is looking for single men but managing to get a meet on the site will be down to you alone and what impression you give people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Users can choose not to show on the "who viewed me" page.

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"I had to remove one of your posts OP but also on it was you saying you won't be buying SS again as if that is a guarantee of a meet or sex .

The SS does not guarantee that you will get a meet or sex. I know it is harder for men to get meets as not everyone is looking for single men but managing to get a meet on the site will be down to you alone and what impression you give people."

. I couldn’t agree with you more … I have been on here for quite a few years now and I chat to some wonderful couples and I know because I dress it’s not for everyone but there is certainly gorgeous people out there who do you want to meet and I have met a few so this site is worth every penny as far as I’m concerned

Reply privately

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Your straight and you dont accom 2 reasons already why you wont ever get a meet on fab. If you dont accom people are suspicious you only meet when the misses is at darts or the bingo lol "

So a straight bloke can’t have children at home which would prevent meets?

There’s more than one reason to not accommodate.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

A scam? How so?

It's a free site full of people with free will, not women waiting bent over with their knickers off.

Nothing and nobody has said Fabswingers will get you laid, that's just your expectation.

Reply privately

By *igtatsMan
over a year ago

gravesend

Just enjoy the site and relax

Reply privately

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"Your straight and you dont accom 2 reasons already why you wont ever get a meet on fab. If you dont accom people are suspicious you only meet when the misses is at darts or the bingo lol "
won't ever? Who made you the judge?

Reply privately

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"I have been using this site since March 2020. I have had three coffee meets in that time and it progressed no further. I have been given positive verifications. I have come to the conclusion that this site promises much but delivers little. I also believe that there are a lot of fake profiles based upon the many messages that never even got read, let alone replied on to! My messages are always polite and I never respond nastily if I get a response saying no thank you/turned down. I do not pester people. It's just a sea of yellow on my screen. With this in mind, my new year's resolution will be to delete and leave this site on the 31st of December.

I read every message I get sent but if I'm not interested I'll mark it as unread and delete it and probably lots of other people do this too. Doesn't mean they're fake. They're just not interested. If that's the way you feel about the site why not just delete it now? I don't think the site promises anything. It's a site to bring like-minded people together. You got as far as meeting for coffee which is a lot further than some people ever do."

just out of curiosity, why do you read a message then mark it unread before deleting? Never heard of this before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's amazing how people feel so entitled on here just because you join doesn't mean people will be interested in meeting you especially if you don't put in any effort and as an older single m you will struggle at the best of times never mind the worst

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Your straight and you dont accom 2 reasons already why you wont ever get a meet on fab. If you dont accom people are suspicious you only meet when the misses is at darts or the bingo lol

So a straight bloke can’t have children at home which would prevent meets?

There’s more than one reason to not accommodate. "

Yes but he is married

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have been using this site since March 2020. I have had three coffee meets in that time and it progressed no further. I have been given positive verifications. I have come to the conclusion that this site promises much but delivers little. I also believe that there are a lot of fake profiles based upon the many messages that never even got read, let alone replied on to! My messages are always polite and I never respond nastily if I get a response saying no thank you/turned down. I do not pester people. It's just a sea of yellow on my screen. With this in mind, my new year's resolution will be to delete and leave this site on the 31st of December.

I read every message I get sent but if I'm not interested I'll mark it as unread and delete it and probably lots of other people do this too. Doesn't mean they're fake. They're just not interested. If that's the way you feel about the site why not just delete it now? I don't think the site promises anything. It's a site to bring like-minded people together. You got as far as meeting for coffee which is a lot further than some people ever do.just out of curiosity, why do you read a message then mark it unread before deleting? Never heard of this before. "

I suppose I don't like to offend. Obviously if the message and the profile appeal I will message back. But I don't have time to message everyone.

Reply privately

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Negative/moaning forum posts and status updates will definitely NOT help.

Get yourself to a club or social, DON'T be entitled, DO be positive and socialize and you may well find you achieve a degree of success.

Reply privately