Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Alot of views but hardly any messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, hows everyones afternoon?. Ive noticed i get alot of views on my profile but not alot of messages compared to views. could i possibly get a few pointers that will make my profile stand out? Any genuine advice would be appreciated, thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys, hows everyones afternoon?. Ive noticed i get alot of views on my profile but not alot of messages compared to views. could i possibly get a few pointers that will make my profile stand out? Any genuine advice would be appreciated, thanks x"

Put some tinsel around your cock.

over a year ago

Lol :P

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We get about 1 message per 150 views.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If I was offering advice it would be reduce cock pictures by half and replace with a flattering body shot.

over a year ago

"We get about 1 message per 150 views. "

Oh your filters must be goooood

over a year ago

If you want advice check out the hundreds of other threads on the subject of how to improve a profile

over a year ago

"If I was offering advice it would be reduce cock pictures by half and replace with a flattering body shot."

Thanks for your advice, would face pics better my chances?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If I was offering advice it would be reduce cock pictures by half and replace with a flattering body shot.

Thanks for your advice, would face pics better my chances?"

I'd never advise anyone to post face pictures. No advice I give would guarantee to improve your chances, just present your best self and ask yourself "if I was looking at my profile would I find it attractive?"

over a year ago

"If I was offering advice it would be reduce cock pictures by half and replace with a flattering body shot.

Thanks for your advice, would face pics better my chances?"

Only you know what you face looks like, that's your call

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi guys, hows everyones afternoon?. Ive noticed i get alot of views on my profile but not alot of messages compared to views. could i possibly get a few pointers that will make my profile stand out? Any genuine advice would be appreciated, thanks x"

Do you think women are enticed by cock pics?

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Since you are asking for feedback I will be honest.... your photos are a little off-putting and lazy and you sound like hard work

Another poster suggested check out the posts on profile advice and try a revamp.

By *HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I agree with this

"If I was offering advice it would be reduce cock pictures by half and replace with a flattering body shot."

By *ilf and old fartCouple
over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

Change your photos, make more effort in getting some good pics, and not all cock shots either. Definitely lose the one with the dirty trousers, it's off-putting and just from that alone we wouldn't meet you.

You need to read your profile carefully and put yourself in the place of a couple or single who are reading it, is the profile appealing, does the person sound like someone who will be great to meet etc

By *eorgeFab2021Man
over a year ago

Epping

Fab is a woman world.. Not much you can do mate ?????

over a year ago

Would you approach someone in a bar flashing them your limp dick?

Seriously, if you think a cock photo is how to attract a woman then you really need to have a strong word with yourself.

over a year ago

@ OP - Curious. You say ‘a lot of views’. How many are we talking about ?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair, but The Cotswolds this weekend

"Hi guys, hows everyones afternoon?. Ive noticed i get alot of views on my profile but not alot of messages compared to views. could i possibly get a few pointers that will make my profile stand out? Any genuine advice would be appreciated, thanks x

Put some tinsel around your cock."

Hahahaha!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We get about 1 message per 150 views.

Oh your filters must be goooood "

Weapons grade

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Coalville

Can’t meet, can’t travel, dirty trousers

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

You asked. We looked. It would be a resounding 'no' from us. Not everyone's taste matches - here is our take...

Cheeky title (bit of humour is good) doesn't match the tone of the profile. Be positive about yourself rather than apologetic about your shyness. Whatever you ultimately say in your profile, put some punctuation in and use upper-case for I'll etc. It looks sloppy and lazy (immature to be exact).

Pics - dick pics have limited value - but clean up first!!! dirty trousers (grim) and we had to look twice to realise it was your dick at an odd angle rather than just an open pair of trousers. Sort of Rab C Nesbitt does Fab.

It feels a bit harsh to write but you did ask and if you were unaware of the impact already, then softly softly might not make any difference and we all want fun. As said elsewhere, show the 'you' you want others to see. It's your shop window and people rarely walk past twice!

Happy Fabbing

By *ueenbee77Woman
over a year ago

Rotherham

"If you want advice check out the hundreds of other threads on the subject of how to improve a profile "

Do you get a lot of messages? You're pics are hot

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

The percentage of viewings being far greater than the messages you get is par for the course. Don't despair though, more often than not though it's a case that you tick a lot of peoples box's, and indeed they are what you are looking for, but distance is a problem, or the timing isn't right for meeting. Very often people will then add you to their hotlist knowing that when time and circumstances are right, or they are likely to be visiting your area, they will be getting in touch with a view to meeting up.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Couples and single women simply don't have to send the first message. They get inundated with messages themselves, some of which come from guys that have something to say about themselves and have decent pics, so they can pick and choose who to reply to.

Change your mindset - assume NO-ONE will message you first, look for people who are looking for someone like you, read their profiles and send good, tailored messages.

(Bry)

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Aye.....

By *4G-GBBukCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Surprised you aren't getting any messages? I mean...you can't accommodate, you won't travel, trousers covered in last night's wank, meeting 18-99 year olds, if they can sort out Schrödinger's Meet and the accommodate/travel conundrum.

Sorry to sound harsh, but we see so many of these types of profile usually after a message that says "hi"

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Poor profile, two cock photos.

It certainly stands out!!

over a year ago

"Surprised you aren't getting any messages? I mean...you can't accommodate, you won't travel, trousers covered in last night's wank, meeting 18-99 year olds, if they can sort out Schrödinger's Meet and the accommodate/travel conundrum.

Sorry to sound harsh, but we see so many of these types of profile usually after a message that says "hi" "

This!

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

A lot of experienced, genuine people have taken a lot of trouble to give you really sound, constructive (critical) advice; implement it asap, and read some of the previous thread about profile improvement.

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"You asked. We looked. It would be a resounding 'no' from us. Not everyone's taste matches - here is our take...

Cheeky title (bit of humour is good) doesn't match the tone of the profile. Be positive about yourself rather than apologetic about your shyness. Whatever you ultimately say in your profile, put some punctuation in and use upper-case for I'll etc. It looks sloppy and lazy (immature to be exact).

Pics - dick pics have limited value - but clean up first!!! dirty trousers (grim) and we had to look twice to realise it was your dick at an odd angle rather than just an open pair of trousers. Sort of Rab C Nesbitt does Fab.

It feels a bit harsh to write but you did ask and if you were unaware of the impact already, then softly softly might not make any difference and we all want fun. As said elsewhere, show the 'you' you want others to see. It's your shop window and people rarely walk past twice!

Happy Fabbing "

2 days since your very sound, helpful advice and still the Rab C Nesbitt style limp dick flopped out of the stained / dirty trousers picture is still up.

Regardless of anything else on your profile that picture is grim as fuck and would have us running a mile.

KJ

over a year ago

"Surprised you aren't getting any messages? I mean...you can't accommodate, you won't travel, trousers covered in last night's wank, meeting 18-99 year olds, if they can sort out Schrödinger's Meet and the accommodate/travel conundrum.

I never said i was suprised, just asked lol. And i cant find where to change the travel "conundrum"

Sorry to sound harsh, but we see so many of these types of profile usually after a message that says "hi" "

over a year ago

Thanks for your advice, would face pics better my chances?

I'd never advise anyone to post face pictures. No advice I give would guarantee to improve your chances, just present your best self and ask yourself "if I was looking at my profile would I find it attractive?" "

Thanks again for the advice, ive never been confident at doing bio's about myself but ive recently re done my profile, would you say this is more along the lines?

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I must admit that I'm one of the 150, and I've shown your profile a couple of times to an absolutely gorgeous mature lady friend of mine who was a very promiscuous nymphomaniac in her teens, but not done a gang bang since she was eighteen due to getting pregnant at the age of nineteen, and subsequently going through two violent marriages to control freaks. I've promised her that I will try and arrange to meet a fabulous looking mature couple like yourselves for a same room foursome to introduce her to the swinging scene when the time is right.

over a year ago

"@ OP - Curious. You say ‘a lot of views’. How many are we talking about ?"
. Average about 50ish a day before i changed my pictures

over a year ago

We get a lot of views but not many messages but that's cool

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Most people are not compatible with most other people. Many views but few messages reflects this. Did you give them what they needed to make the right decision?

The best pic gallery will let others know how you look, so that they can know if they fancy you.

Be positive, sell yourself and let others know if you could be a good match

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Thanks again for the advice, ive never been confident at doing bio's about myself but ive recently re done my profile, would you say this is more along the lines?"

That dick pic is still pretty awful. The other two pics are much, much better.

(Bry)

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Thanks again for the advice, ive never been confident at doing bio's about myself but ive recently re done my profile, would you say this is more along the lines?

That dick pic is still pretty awful. The other two pics are much, much better.

(Bry)"

Agreed. Pics and profile lot better (still lacking a lot of punctuation but each to their own!). One dick pic, clean healthy and in focus (!) is all you need, remember think of the background (seen too many over toilet shots and childrens toys in background - shudder).

Best of Luck!

By *ussiecamcpleCouple
over a year ago

Onkaparinga

"Hi guys, hows everyones afternoon?. Ive noticed i get alot of views on my profile but not alot of messages compared to views. could i possibly get a few pointers that will make my profile stand out? Any genuine advice would be appreciated, thanks x

Couples and single women simply don't have to send the first message. They get inundated with messages themselves, some of which come from guys that have something to say about themselves and have decent pics, so they can pick and choose who to reply to.

Change your mindset - assume NO-ONE will message you first, look for people who are looking for someone like you, read their profiles and send good, tailored messages.

"Inundated with messages"

(Bry)"

not on your life, but good advise Bry

over a year ago

Good advice

over a year ago

I reckon I get about 10% of messages v views, provably less than that. To me people are just taking a look, deciding not interested and thsts cool. I don't think you need to worry about it it is what it is.

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

37 views today. 0 messages. It happens, don’t let it bother you.

over a year ago

I am sorry to hear that. I see no good reason why you dont

By *iggun69999Man
over a year ago

somewhere under the rainbow

Jeezo I only had body pics up at one point and even though I had views, I've only ever had messages off guys. I've put one or two dick pics up, same again. Tried being cryptic, no joy, blunt, same again. To be honest pof gives me more success

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

margate

Yep, sorry for all my perving

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

margate

Put some tinsel around your cock."

Or Holly or Ivy, both lovely girls x

Post new Message to Thread