Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Looking for that special someone

Jump to newest

By *Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Just looking for general chat. I’m very much into that swingers life style being in a couple or as a single.

Would be great to find someone who’s into the same lifestyle and also wants something more than just the fun. But it seems like it’s easier said than done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

people are surprised at how much I eat

Marry me

By *erry1977Man
over a year ago

Norwich

Hey

By *Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Haha I get so many comments from people. And I’m a slim person

" people are surprised at how much I eat

Marry me "

By *Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Haha I get so many comments from people. And I’m a slim person

Marry me "

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

Op I feel your pain!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just looking for general chat. I’m very much into that swingers life style being in a couple or as a single.

Would be great to find someone who’s into the same lifestyle and also wants something more than just the fun. But it seems like it’s easier said than done "

I have been trying to find someone to enjoy both both a swinging lifestyle as well as more conventional dating for a while now.

I love the fun aspects of a vanilla relationship such as dinner dates, movie nights and days out but I also spent a fair few years going to swingers clubs and enjoying the hedonism and erotic atmosphere of the swingers scene, although I kept it very private.

I really enjoy the normality of vanilla dating but I also keep craving the excitement of that swinging lifestyle.

Sadly I’ve never really managed to find someone that covers both of these aspects as much as I keep trying on here to find someone that I click with.

It seems that most women are wary of men on the site and think most are just looking to get laid rather than to make connections or long term friendships.

By *Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Yes I enjoy these things very much too. It’s nice to be able to enjoy ‘normal’ things like old fashioned dating

So far I have found that people are more straightforward on here than your normal dating apps which are really quite frustrating but at the same time on dating apps you can’t tell if the persons into the same things

"Just looking for general chat. I’m very much into that swingers life style being in a couple or as a single.

Would be great to find someone who’s into the same lifestyle and also wants something more than just the fun. But it seems like it’s easier said than done

I have been trying to find someone to enjoy both both a swinging lifestyle as well as more conventional dating for a while now.

I love the fun aspects of a vanilla relationship such as dinner dates, movie nights and days out but I also spent a fair few years going to swingers clubs and enjoying the hedonism and erotic atmosphere of the swingers scene, although I kept it very private.

I really enjoy the normality of vanilla dating but I also keep craving the excitement of that swinging lifestyle.

Sadly I’ve never really managed to find someone that covers both of these aspects as much as I keep trying on here to find someone that I click with.

It seems that most women are wary of men on the site and think most are just looking to get laid rather than to make connections or long term friendships."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes I enjoy these things very much too. It’s nice to be able to enjoy ‘normal’ things like old fashioned dating

So far I have found that people are more straightforward on here than your normal dating apps which are really quite frustrating but at the same time on dating apps you can’t tell if the persons into the same things

"

I’d like to message you privately but it seems that you have got your “no single guy” message filters on.

That’s a shame.

By *Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Yeah I got far too many messages from single guys that it all got too much and I had to block. Within the first couple of days of joining I got around 200

"Yes I enjoy these things very much too. It’s nice to be able to enjoy ‘normal’ things like old fashioned dating

I’d like to message you privately but it seems that you have got your “no single guy” message filters on.

That’s a shame."

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Haha I get so many comments from people. And I’m a slim person

Marry me "

I just love food and good food lovers

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago