Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Introduction and Chance .. but how?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Community,

I start loosing my hope that ever anyone will be contacting me that is totally understanding because I do not have verification.

But how do get verified how to be accepted as real person if i'm new and never met here from nobody?

How do you People started in your beginning or it is impossible to get chance to prove myself and my value and my Person?

Please help me that how to be valued how to be accepted how to be respected

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Dear Community,

I start loosing my hope that ever anyone will be contacting me that is totally understanding because I do not have verification.

But how do get verified how to be accepted as real person if i'm new and never met here from nobody?

How do you People started in your beginning or it is impossible to get chance to prove myself and my value and my Person?

Thank you"

Well first do a forum search plenty of advice out there you have swingers clubs as an interest that's the best place to get to know other swingers who would verify you .... but a verification does NOT guarantee a reply xx good luck and look out for social events in your area it's best way of getting established x

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

A: A verification won't necessarily help (you'll still have to put the effort in)

B: Many of us ignore cam verifications, and assume the person only wanted to cam, not meet for real.

So go to a club or social if you're that keen to get verified.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

We couldn't care less about verifications - you only have to see how some verified folks behave here to work out that they're just opinions and not always sound.

You're a guy here amongst 1000's of others who are chasing a much smaller number of females/couples. These forums are full of posts like yours by single guys for exactly that reason. The best way to get noticed and trusted here is to get regularly involved in the forums, go to socials and maybe even clubs. It takes both time and effort though in terms of your profile, site input and messages to people. Those who persist with the easy cut 'n' paste PMs/wink/fab route and expect the offers to flood in are almost always disappointed and rarely seem to leaern from their mistake. Less is more and quality is better than quantity. Good luck.

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Another thing if your going to make a post asking for advice at least have the decency to check and reply when you have logged onto fab makes us think its another look at me post .... ppl may look and block and it dont help you get any replies with look at me posts infact it gives the total opposite effect x

By *uicypeaches77Couple
over a year ago

Torquay

"Dear Community,

Thank you"

It's really simple , it's very easy , go to an organised social , there was one in Birmingham recently, search on the forums ...and do it and report back how you got on

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Best chance is to go to a club, but bare in mind that being verified doesn't guarantee anything. It will very slightly increase your chances though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I see that you've started 2 identical posts and haven't replied to either, this isn't the best course of action IMHO

over a year ago

"Dear Community,

Thank you"

AGAIN! I do apologies I did not noticed that I have responses and just found out 10minutes ago.

Now I going to read your comments and answering them one by one

over a year ago

"Another thing if your going to make a post asking for advice at least have the decency to check and reply when you have logged onto fab makes us think its another look at me post .... ppl may look and block and it dont help you get any replies with look at me posts infact it gives the total opposite effect x "

I tried to send you a message but is blocked, I reply to you here first, on laptop there is no sign for responses or activity .. I found accidentally that my post is even visible.

This FAB Site is very unique and different, people really shows care here and because I was unaware about my comments and help I didn't replied.

I hope you understand and accept it, certainly I'm not againts myself to make a bad reputation on first sight.

I still have to go thru the site and the system to understand the working method, trust me I never forget people,

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We don't always go off the verification status, everyone has got to start somewhere and as long as the person/ couple are happy for a phone chat then we will go ahead and take things further.

k

over a year ago

"We don't always go off the verification status, everyone has got to start somewhere and as long as the person/ couple are happy for a phone chat then we will go ahead and take things further.

k"

Hello, and Thank you your commend, I'm glad about your thinking and your ideas because that's how I can imagine build trust.

I was walking in a wrong path .. because I was read profiles and stories and a verification as keyword was always on the scene so I considered as Must and then automatically put in the targetzone.

Well actually I got two club joining refusal and they both highlighted the verification.

You know .. then I started to think on the way that no clubs accept no people accept .. okay let's get some (I didn't find on e B ay LOL )

over a year ago

correction : comment

Post new Message to Thread