Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello folks

Jump to newest

By *wo Sticks In a Bucket OP   Man
over a year ago

North Wicklow

Hey there guys & gals. I’m relatively new to this wonderful gathering of likeminded people. I wanted to say hi, and (tbh) try get some interest from the dirty minded amongst you

I’ve really enjoyed browsing the site and messaging a few very hot couples. Struggling to get to the next stage though. Any advice and/or help on how I get some membership verifications would be most appreciated.

Keep fabbing!! xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Hey there guys & gals. I’m relatively new to this wonderful gathering of likeminded people. I wanted to say hi, and (tbh) try get some interest from the dirty minded amongst you

I’ve really enjoyed browsing the site and messaging a few very hot couples. Struggling to get to the next stage though. Any advice and/or help on how I get some membership verifications would be most appreciated.

Keep fabbing!! xx "

We will tell you what we see.

A lot of male profiles that mention discreet a few times, that have no face photos, that cannot accommodate and, unless we are mistaken, there is no mention of single in your profile, end up to be attached. Bear in mind that cheating and swinging are not the same thing, so maybe you would do well to clear that up.

There are thousands of guys like you looking for sex, and you need to stand out. The points mentioned may well make people doubt you and just pass your profile by.

And also, why all the legal warning. How would you actually take that action??

over a year ago

North Wicklow

"Hey there guys & gals. I’m relatively new to this wonderful gathering of likeminded people. I wanted to say hi, and (tbh) try get some interest from the dirty minded amongst you

Keep fabbing!! xx

A lot of male profiles that mention discreet a few times, that have no face photos, that cannot accommodate and, unless we are mistaken, there is no mention of single in your profile, end up to be attached. Bear in mind that cheating and swinging are not the same thing, so maybe you would do well to clear that up.

There are thousands of guys like you looking for sex, and you need to stand out. The points mentioned may well make people doubt you and just pass your profile by.

And also, why all the legal warning. How would you actually take that action??"

That’s fair. I appreciate the feedback. I’ll clear that up on my profile now. Re the face pics… I wouldn’t post face pics publicly just because I’d rather not. The legal thing….yeah, you’re 100% right. I’ll remove.

Thanks very much for the reply.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Keep fabbing!! xx

That’s fair. I appreciate the feedback. I’ll clear that up on my profile now. Re the face pics… I wouldn’t post face pics publicly just because I’d rather not. The legal thing….yeah, you’re 100% right. I’ll remove.

Thanks very much for the reply. "

So we were right about the cheating??

That will put a lot of people off, but who knows??

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Being married will put most off but it’s good to be honest

By *oredRichMan
over a year ago

royston

"Being married will put most off but it’s good to be honest"

Doesn't it just, but I'm honest about my situation anyway.

Funnily enough, i find this site has more people put off by attached men than others I've been on.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Being married will put most off but it’s good to be honest

Doesn't it just, but I'm honest about my situation anyway.

Funnily enough, i find this site has more people put off by attached men than others I've been on. "

It may be because a lot of people on this site are swingers, and are put off by cheating.

Let's face it. Dishonesty and disrespect aren't very attractive are they?

over a year ago

North Wicklow

Keep fabbing!! xx

Thanks very much for the reply.

So we were right about the cheating??

That will put a lot of people off, but who knows??"

Yeah probably. But at least someone reading my profile knows the story and can decide accordingly. Everyone has their story. I’d rather I could do this with my wife, I’d absolutely love that. But it will never happen.

Anyway. Thank you for your feedback, it’s appreciated. Maybe I’d be better off pretending to be single, but let’s see.

Have a lovely weekend.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

We'd rather meet someone who is honest about being married than someone who lies about it.

over a year ago

North Wicklow

"We'd rather meet someone who is honest about being married than someone who lies about it. "

Thanks. I’m hoping others feel the same way.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

It's a shame that a swinging site is used as a cheating site. We thought the lifestyle was built around honesty between both partners.

Sad, but just the way it is we guess.

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Sometimes “cheating” is the least bad option available.

In some relationships, one partner loses interest in sex and the other partner is left without for days, months, years. It’s soul destroying.

If the relationship is otherwise positive, maybe playing away discreetly is ok. Maybe you’re not cheating your partner of anything they actually want.

I’m lucky enough to be in an open marriage. But I know that life’s complicated and sometimes people have to make the best decisions they can in tricky circumstances.

Post new Message to Thread