Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Birthday wish

Jump to newest

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

Myself and my beautiful wife have been together for all our lives I've even married her twice x 3 beautiful grown up daughters and 5 amazing grandchildren x ,we have now been swinging for the last 10 years or so I have watched her been fucked senseless by multiple lovers but as we grow older we are not meeting new friends as much and we now have a set group of friends who are for life and we have a lot of fun x but none of the Male friends married or single are bi and my unnerving craving for my birthday is for myself and j to share a nice big cock, I have since we have been swinging had my cock sucked by the other Male in our group but the closest I've come to sucking a nice cock is when we have been having fun with one of j lovers and we have been in a 69 whilst he fucks her and his cock has slipped out and onto my tongue x my birthday wish is that j has a guy over and instructs me to suck him hard and then feeding him into her pussy and once he has shot his load I clean them both up xxxx

Am I wishing for to much

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yes146Man
over a year ago

London / Bournemouth

Not at all. It seemed to be most bi couples fantasy. I've been lucky to meet a couple where many of the scenario are being fulfilled over the past 5 years.

We are very close now and all the shyness is gone. Our last meet was exactly doing what you're asking.

Amazing fun and looking forward to see them soon. It just gets better each time.

Hope you find that one or more people that connect with minds and let the rest follow.

Wish you all the best.

No, is my answer to your question. Go for it. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread