Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all.

I’ve been ignored or rejected many times because of lack of verification. Is there anybody would like to provide me a verification?

I can send you my photo through the message and then we can have a short video chat in google meet or any other place you would prefer. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about going on cams or go to a club/social?

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Go to a club

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

A: A verification won't necessarily help (you'll still have to put the effort in)

B: Many of us ignore cam verifications, and assume the person only wanted to cam, not meet for real.

So go to a club or social of you're that keen to get verified.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Some folk will use the not verified excuse because it's easier than admitting the real reason which may in turn upset your feelings.

By *erbyshireTwoCouple
over a year ago

somewhere in darkest Derbyshire

An evening in the chat should get you cam verified, you may be able to arrange a social coffee meet through it too

By *erbyshireTwoCouple
over a year ago

somewhere in darkest Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 20:36:06]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The 'wooden leg' issue, referred to by Eric Bern? . 'If it wasn't for my wooden leg, I'd be able to...'

Didn't you post some time ago about issues getting meets and people gave suggestions? Some mentioned the cartoon face pic that you have, didn't they, I think I recall.

There are many reasons single men struggle to get meets, which includes the sheer volume of them and how they conduct themselves

They don't get replies because they don't meet the stringent requirements of others, they are not attractive to them etc or even due to not having a verification.

People can cam freely in fab chatrooms, so expecting them to leave the site to do it for your benefit, suggests that you may misunderstand the importance of it and maybe have slightly unrealistic expectations here for others' engagement with you

If you go into the chat rooms and be friendly, ask nicely and someone may help you. Otherwise, I encourage you to visit clubs, where many people will help you out. It's not a key to endless, successful message replies. Your expectations here may still benefit from a rethink, so that you remain focused on what efforts you'll need to invest, whilst there are no guarantees of anything.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i find cam veris put ne off that person even more .... its real veris that work but even then some of those women offering free cam veries often give false meet veries too ...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The 'wooden leg' issue, referred to by Eric Bern? . 'If it wasn't for my wooden leg, I'd be able to...'

Didn't you post some time ago about issues getting meets and people gave suggestions? Some mentioned the cartoon face pic that you have, didn't they, I think I recall.

There are many reasons single men struggle to get meets, which includes the sheer volume of them and how they conduct themselves

They don't get replies because they don't meet the stringent requirements of others, they are not attractive to them etc or even due to not having a verification.

People can cam freely in fab chatrooms, so expecting them to leave the site to do it for your benefit, suggests that you may misunderstand the importance of it and maybe have slightly unrealistic expectations here for others' engagement with you

If you go into the chat rooms and be friendly, ask nicely and someone may help you. Otherwise, I encourage you to visit clubs, where many people will help you out. It's not a key to endless, successful message replies. Your expectations here may still benefit from a rethink, so that you remain focused on what efforts you'll need to invest, whilst there are no guarantees of anything. "

Hey. Thanks for your suggestions.

To clarify a couple point;

I am not saying if I am verified I would get laid immediately. I have been rejected multiple times since I dont have verification. Wrong analogy I guess.

What about my cartoon face? I like it, I am keeping it. Some people like it, the others dont.

The other issue, I have already tried chatrooms but it didnt work for me. I offered google meet which you can be anonymous, and easy to use; it is better than skype or anything I guess. Also, I specified that if you have an option, I would like to hear. Therefore, I dont want anyone to do something for my benefit, I am saying that I would do whatever they would suggest.

I dont like clubs. Thank you for the suggestion again but they are not for me.

These are things I would like to point. Thanks anyway.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hello all.

I’ve been ignored or rejected many times because of lack of verification. Is there anybody would like to provide me a verification?

I can send you my photo through the message and then we can have a short video chat in google meet or any other place you would prefer. Thanks. "

Go to a club, most socials don’t accept single men now.

Indicative of the time.

By *i winkersCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We would say no because of the amount of pubic hair you have it's not the 70s anymore

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"We would say no because of the amount of pubic hair you have it's not the 70s anymore"

You're not going to offer to verify him because he has pubes?

Post new Message to Thread