Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

What's wrong with me?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone please help lol more so be honest,, am I really that repulsive? Lol or am I just being a bit impatient?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Someone please help lol more so be honest,, am I really that repulsive? Lol or am I just being a bit impatient? "
Why you think you are repulsive? Don't give anyone power over your self esteem or worth. You posted the pics so were happy with them? That's all that matters is what you think of yourself! Some will find you attractive and some won't thats life. Best wishes x

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Someone please help lol more so be honest,, am I really that repulsive? Lol or am I just being a bit impatient? "

The question is do YOU think that you are repulsive?

Or just looking for a bit of attention.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events.

5 weeks is fuck all, loads of blokes spend years trying to get a meet. So yeah, if you just want an easy fuck, you're in the wrong place unless you don't mind the person you're emptying your sack into having a dick

By *ripodius WillyusMan
over a year ago

Colne

"Someone please help lol more so be honest,, am I really that repulsive? Lol or am I just being a bit impatient?

The question is do YOU think that you are repulsive?

Or just looking for a bit of attention. "

Attention my 1st thought.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events.

5 weeks is fuck all, loads of blokes spend years trying to get a meet. So yeah, if you just want an easy fuck, you're in the wrong place unless you don't mind the person you're emptying your sack into having a dick "

this

my advice OP, go to the gym, take better pictures, look up mens styling and upgrade your wardrobe and attend club nights and get social with people.

Dont take advice from fish, take advice from a fisherman.

By *etnetWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Just looked over you’re profile, all looks good. I think it’s just time. Xx

By *rSshMan
over a year ago

Poundbury

" So yeah, if you just want an easy fuck, you're in the wrong place unless you don't mind the person you're emptying your sack into having a dick "

That with out doubt, is the best post I have read today

over a year ago

Op if you check our pictures out you will no doubt see that I am indeed very fugly but I am who I am so I’ve never let it stop me or hold me back so I’d suggest be patient and also just be you.

Best of luck.

T

over a year ago

"Someone please help lol more so be honest,, am I really that repulsive? Lol or am I just being a bit impatient?

Op if you check our pictures out you will no doubt see that I am indeed very fugly but I am who I am so I’ve never let it stop me or hold me back so I’d suggest be patient and also just be you.

Best of luck.

T"

you two are such a cute couple, far from fugly..... you got a great shape and gorgeous tits smile in your photo's, it will show your true beauty much better than funny stiff faces.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

What you and all the other guys have got to understand is that for every single female/couple there are probably 100 single guys.

There won't be many that get success from just 5 weeks of joining.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Probably nothing OP, but meeting people on here takes a lot more than signing up and posting a few pics.

By *etterdays2021Man
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

Take it easy mate ..im here a couple of months and all i get its the block button even if i read and do everything the profile ask to..just be positive..and wait..

Post new Message to Thread