Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Looking for Role Play Fun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Sending this out there to see if we can find that elusive guy that likes to role play by sending a few messages to build up the scenario, before having fun on cam together continuing the fantasy...

When done right, a role play scenario can elevate the mind into a state of passion and the participants can become extremely aroused together whilst having fun.

We both enjoy various role play scenarios which involve my wife having fun with another guy as I watch or in a threesome, but the build up is just as important as the act itself, as it helps build anticipation and lustful desire.

We have played on cam a number of times with other guys with a few different scenarios, (In a private booth in a night club, meeting at a bar, in a supermarket lol, a massage that gets hot and steamy, At the swimming pool, On Holiday, etc) and are looking for more fun ideas.

We are not looking for someone who wants to wank, cum and go in a few minutes lol. And definitely no doms as wife is sexually confident enough and doesn’t need directing.

So if you can role play and are able to behave like a gentleman with my wife and share a mutually fun and erotic time together, exchanging a few messages to build up a scenario that my wife likes, send us a message with your scenario or here on this post and if you hit the spot, we will get back in touch.

Have a look at our profile to see what we like and don’t like etc.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread