Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Bull for Cuckold couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Travelling Bull here looking to speak and play with cuck couples.

Please feel free to DM should you wish to talk. Plenty more pics to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Impressive cock

over a year ago

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Travelling Bull here looking to speak and play with cuck couples.

Please feel free to DM should you wish to talk. Plenty more pics to share "

That is some cock, puts mine to shame lol I imagine you won’t be short of offers

over a year ago

I hope I won’t either

By *hropsGuy69Man
over a year ago

telford

"Travelling Bull here looking to speak and play with cuck couples.

Please feel free to DM should you wish to talk. Plenty more pics to share "

Love the status update bud

over a year ago

The edging one

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Impressive cock "

The OP is very proud of it!

over a year ago

You could say that haha

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Cuck cpl ere

By *exy Two-Shoes40Man
over a year ago

bolton

I have real experience with this

What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two.

On the other hand if you want to learn something that could lead to a higher quality, more satisfying sex life than chasing 20-something year old, clingy, airheaded Being a Bull means the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like me

Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process.

cuckold/Hotwife play. Communication is key to getting a clear picture of the desired relationship

As a Bull, it’s important to realize that you’re dealing with a married couple with job(s), a family, social obligations, perhaps children,

Some of the hottest experiences I’ve been involved with have been spontaneous texts that resulted in late-night, last minute encounters (Horny? Can you come over? Or can I come see you?).

This can be a fun area for the Bull to participate, perhaps demanding that the wife refrain from fucking her husband before their dates, etc. The Bull may even get enjoyment from voicing his demands to the husband in the wife’s presence (i.e., I don’t want you fucking her until I do her Friday night).

Some couples prefer that the husband coordinate meetings between his wife and the Bull. Other husband’s grant their wife complete freedom, and she can call, email, text, etc. These are by far the easiest and hottest arrangements, as you can tease, flirt and engage the wife 1-on-1 with complete privacy.

Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching. Other couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening in, etc.

contacting the husband before the date and dictating what he wants the wife to wear for the date, and the husband will select those items for his wife. Some Hotwife-Bulls will call the husband while having sex and let him listen in, or videotape themselves having sex so the wife can show it to the cuckold-husband later

By *ge_load_ladMan
over a year ago

NW & Mids

Hey Mitch I cant msg you due to your filter, could you msg me please? Thanks T

Post new Message to Thread