Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback on profile

Jump to newest

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi everyone, we know this has been asked many times. We are new to the scene, we are a couple looking for a girl and we know this is a challenging task (they call them unicorn for a reason), but we have been messaging many many profiles and our messages are just being ignored Surely we are doing something wrong, could anyone with more experience have a look at our profile and give us some feedback? Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t really think there’s anything wrong with profile. Definitely play the long game if that’s the only thing you’re looking for.

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Don’t really think there’s anything wrong with profile. Definitely play the long game if that’s the only thing you’re looking for."

Thank you for finding the time to go and have a look at it! I guess we will be patient then

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Looks a good profile to me

Maybe go to some organised socials? They're always good for meeting people

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I am not your target market so maybe my feedback is not what you want. But. You are an attractive couple, but I would be put off that I was wanted to be part of a display for the male of the couple. As you state you want to watch.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I am not your target market so maybe my feedback is not what you want. But. You are an attractive couple, but I would be put off that I was wanted to be part of a display for the male of the couple. As you state you want to watch. "

I agree all involved is what I would want

By *atangMan
over a year ago

bolton

Nothing wrong with your profile

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

The only thing we'd do is change your profile pic to one as a couple.

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"I am not your target market so maybe my feedback is not what you want. But. You are an attractive couple, but I would be put off that I was wanted to be part of a display for the male of the couple. As you state you want to watch. "

Thanks for the feedback! Out intention was not to make the girl a display for the man, but there are girls who are not comfortable playing with the man, but with the girl only. Hence letting the girls playing with the man watching was a compromise to involve everyone. If this was not clear in our description we may change the wording.

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"The only thing we'd do is change your profile pic to one as a couple."

This is actually a good point, we had a couple profile pic, but it was just our faces. We may need to take a more spicy one. Thanks!

By *atangMan
over a year ago

bolton

I'd take you some

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We’re in the same boat, we do need to get more pics for ours no doubt. Your profile looks good though

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"Hi everyone, we know this has been asked many times. We are new to the scene, we are a couple looking for a girl and we know this is a challenging task (they call them unicorn for a reason), but we have been messaging many many profiles and our messages are just being ignored Surely we are doing something wrong, could anyone with more experience have a look at our profile and give us some feedback? Thanks! "

It’s very well written & great pictures.

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We’re in the same boat, we do need to get more pics for ours no doubt. Your profile looks good though "

Thanks! We will give it a go with new pics

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi everyone, we know this has been asked many times. We are new to the scene, we are a couple looking for a girl and we know this is a challenging task (they call them unicorn for a reason), but we have been messaging many many profiles and our messages are just being ignored Surely we are doing something wrong, could anyone with more experience have a look at our profile and give us some feedback? Thanks!

It’s very well written & great pictures. "

Thank you! Then we are not sure why we don’t have much feedback from our target, we will keep trying

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Looks great to me!

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"Hi everyone, we know this has been asked many times. We are new to the scene, we are a couple looking for a girl and we know this is a challenging task (they call them unicorn for a reason), but we have been messaging many many profiles and our messages are just being ignored Surely we are doing something wrong, could anyone with more experience have a look at our profile and give us some feedback? Thanks!

It’s very well written & great pictures.

Thank you! Then we are not sure why we don’t have much feedback from our target, we will keep trying "

Wales is a great place (wink wink)

By *aema OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks everyone!

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Only thing wrong is that you're so far away from me (Char)

Post new Message to Thread