Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New profile…help!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone, I’ve just set up a new profile and as a single guy I’m fully aware that it is a VERY competitive market out there so I would be very grateful if any guys/girls/couples with more experience or successful profiles could take a quick look at mine and give me any pointers on how to make it better! Obviously having some verifications would help but getting that first one seems to be the hardest. Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think it is a good profile and pics but you say "love" five times which is a bit too often.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looks ok to me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey everyone, I’ve just set up a new profile and as a single guy I’m fully aware that it is a VERY competitive market out there so I would be very grateful if any guys/girls/couples with more experience or successful profiles could take a quick look at mine and give me any pointers on how to make it better! Obviously having some verifications would help but getting that first one seems to be the hardest. Thanks! "

Looks good, try going to a social or a club , you will get more than just a verification, meanwhile, if you have time go on cam and chat in the chat rooms and surely some one can cam verify you , it is not the same but helps , good luck ??

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a reasonably good profile and I like your photos. You could consider adding more pics that show your body, so that potential partners determine how they'd feel being physically with you.

It could be great to add a little more about you too.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Increase your age range

Post new Message to Thread