Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Can't understand

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have an account from more than a year, I'm trying to start some conversation from the time when I made account and to be honest I can count on one hand how many answers I have got, not saying even about meeting someone....

I don't know if it's because I'm Polish????, or what's wrong that can't get even one longer chat...?

What's yours experience and frequency with getting answers? Is it just me who has this problem? I'm culture and respectful. Not sending a dick photos or being rude or u gentle. Than why can't receive any answer?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustfun1000Man
over a year ago

hanwell

Join in the conversations on the forums its a great starting place .

By *art123Man
over a year ago

Stoke

In all seriousness, I’d say around 90% of the messages I send do not get a reply.It’s just how it is on here.

If you get a reply it’s always a pleasant surprise

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What were your expectations on joining the site?

Lower them. In fact drop them alltogether.

Nobody owes you a reply.

Not everyone is going to fancy you.

You're not going to fancy everyone who does.

Just like in real life.

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

Most of my convos come via the forums.

You’re more likely to have a mutual interest and they message you.

Randomly messaging your locals isn’t often successful due to the 8000 other messages they have received from randomers and get bulk deleted.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

You also have to consider the fake accounts on here. I have had one meet with a lady and been verified and that doesn't make any difference. Just be patient mate you might win the lottery first

over a year ago

I also have issues with getting replies or more than a one liner from a reply.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

It's not just you op

Lots of men have this issue, there's just so many men on fab.

Maybe try a club if you feel confident to do so.

Miss

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I have an account from more than a year, I'm trying to start some conversation from the time when I made account and to be honest I can count on one hand how many answers I have got, not saying even about meeting someone....

I don't know if it's because I'm Polish????, or what's wrong that can't get even one longer chat...?

What's yours experience and frequency with getting answers? Is it just me who has this problem? I'm culture and respectful. Not sending a dick photos or being rude or u gentle. Than why can't receive any answer? "

Shame you're so far away - tattoos and Polish accent

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Possibly a slight language barrier.

over a year ago

Wrong guess pal I didn't have big expectations just thought that people will treat each other with respect and to write "sorry not interested" will take not even a minut from the time but will mean a lot and build good vibes. But not sure if you can u derstand what I'm talking about... All the best mate.

over a year ago

I ment "CallMeMaster" in previous msg

over a year ago

"Possibly a slight language barrier."

Yes I know that I'm still making some mistakes mostly in writing, verbal is much better ???? but at any time when I ask English person if understood me all say that my verbal English is very good and nobody met some trouble to understand me. I was in international relation 3 years and by this I learned a lot because we could understand just in English. Any way thank you for spending your time and try to help, I appreciate that. ??

over a year ago

I would like to thank you each one of you for a bit of understanding, support and does responses (except CallMeMaster)

All the best for you people ????

over a year ago

"Wrong guess pal I didn't have big expectations just thought that people will treat each other with respect and to write "sorry not interested" will take not even a minut from the time but will mean a lot and build good vibes. But not sure if you can u derstand what I'm talking about... All the best mate. "

Yes, but site FAQ's cover the 'no reply' issue.

If you consider that a lot if women and couples can get hundreds of messages per day, they simply don't have the time to reply to all of them.

Also, many complain that when they DO send a 'no thanks' reply they either get a load of abuse or questioned as to why.

over a year ago

I find your profile really sweet. If you were closer to where I live I'd be interested in getting to know you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've not read any other replies, so some of what I say may already be covered.

The pandemic plus your being a single man, amongst thousands of others here, are the 2 key reasons for lack of progress over the last 18 months. Many people are only just starting to get to meet now.

You need to accept that being 1 amongst thousands of single men makes it really competitive here. People can filter out most of them, so that they get the best match for their preferences.

The fab culture and rules are for no reply to mean acceptance of no interest. For this reason, most messages won't get replies, because most people are never compatible. If chats start positively, they will immediately stop, with total silence, when a lack of compatibility is understood.

You're looking for 1 partner here. That's going to reduce the number of people, as not everyone wants the same.

Your personality strikes me as being potentially more suited for meeting people in person, than online. You can tell us you're engaging and funny but if we experienced that instead, it would be more captivating. Clubs and social events may be better places that highlight your spark.

Other than that, it's worth a look at the advice given to most single men here, who state similar lack of progress. They usually cover the importance of a profile to sell you well, probably to not have anything negative in it and to clarify sexual aspects - those help topics will cover those things and more, if you read through some of them.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

I personally always reply to messages I again personally believe it's only good manners but I fully understand some do not reply as is their right. So to the OP I don't think it's personal or because you are polish.

over a year ago

I don’t get reply’s either except sorry not my type when I send face pic

over a year ago

"Wrong guess pal I didn't have big expectations just thought that people will treat each other with respect and to write "sorry not interested" will take not even a minut from the time but will mean a lot and build good vibes. But not sure if you can u derstand what I'm talking about... All the best mate.

Yes, but site FAQ's cover the 'no reply' issue.

If you consider that a lot if women and couples can get hundreds of messages per day, they simply don't have the time to reply to all of them.

Also, many complain that when they DO send a 'no thanks' reply they either get a load of abuse or questioned as to why."

You right at some point... Actually we both have right and this Fabulous members who has like waterfall of msgs I can understand but am I that lucky to hit on Fabulous only thru all 1,5 year? I didn't count how many ladies and couples I've texted but let's hit just 100 and just 3 response so amazing frequency 97%??

Just gets me anointed I guess because I couldn't understand if the site is like that or something wrong with me or the way I'm writing and couldn't find an ANSWER.

Post new Message to Thread