Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Chaperone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey ladies and couples. I would love to find some friends on here to go to parties and clubs with. I have been chaperoning single ladies for a few years to parties/clubs, on a strictly no play with me basis, simply to act as a deterrent to dick heads who are pushy (I am a physical deterrent to such fools, although a gentle giant) and would love to hook up with singles and couples for this sort of thing again.

This is nit a round about way of getting meets-I have pretty much given up after years of little interest-but a way of me enjoying the scene, and also helping others enjoy what are often very intimidating events.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Welcome to Fab, Jim.

It's great to be offering your chaperoning support, as it sometimes gets a little overwhelming when going out, especially at certain places - having a strong support act with you is wonderful!

You're still fairly new here, so it usually starts slow then gets better. Hope we see you in the midlands.

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks Sophie. I did um and ah about posting it, as it could read like a pick up line. I am often in Leicester and Coventry for work, so I hope I can get involved in the party and club scene. xx

Post new Message to Thread