Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

No replies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,I have been sending messages,matching what has been asked for by either the single person or the couple looking to meet a single male,I have provided the relevant face picture and have always been polite and respectful,my profile is not too short and I have pictures and face pics,yet I still don't get responses,I understand that sometimes it takes a while to get any traction on here,but a message to say no thanks would not go amiss,I'm a polite sane minded guy,looking for the same thing I expect most people on here are,yet if I didn't want to say yea to someone or reply with any significant reply I would simply say thank you for your message but I'm not interested.any advice to get replies and some verifications?xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi there,

We like to see verifications but not that bothered as long as they are photo verified. All have to start somewhere.

Couples and single women receive a lot of messages, we have been very busy and I am trying to catch up with messages from over a week ago.

The message system not being that great, older message fall off the bottom very easily and get forgotten.

Also although we like to reply to all messages we just don't always have the time and sometimes it is worse to reply no thanks as they tend to reply to that why not? But if I did xyz would you, then leads into a long message thread you don't want.

Keep going, only been on here a week and I am sure you will be ok!

Remember you have to stand out

Good luck

over a year ago

You also need some more pics

over a year ago

Thank you for the reply,any advice for standing out?lol x

over a year ago

Definitely in need of more pics, not cock ones

Hmm as to standing out, no not really as I don't have to worry about that lol

But look for people in your area, that you are interested in, make sure you as said, send nice polite messages, trying to include something from their profile to show that you have read it..

J

over a year ago

Thank you,really appreciate the advice x

over a year ago

Just seen your profile in more detail and notice you can't meet in the evenings.

Which will also put people off and a lot of people will want to know why you can't accommodate.

And no problem!

Jx

over a year ago

Have ammended those details Thanks for taking the time to help me x

over a year ago

"Have ammended those details Thanks for taking the time to help me x"

No problem at all but change it to non caps, looks like you are shouting lol

Jx

over a year ago

Noted x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/08/12 15:05:51]

over a year ago

I was advised earlier to put a cock photo up and keep the facial photos private, I have 2 facial, one full length clothed and 3 cock ones(1 erect). How should I have my photos? Thanks in advance.

over a year ago

I also think it comes down to how much bombardment single ladies and couples get. Just do a search for other single makes in your own area sometimes there can be well over 400+ single guys and some. Obviously the odds are stacked up against you before you start and takes some sifting through for people looking for genuine, respectful single guys.

over a year ago

don't worry you'll be fine. I believe in Harvey Dent

over a year ago

awesome!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Definitely go for a selection of photos, so that people can get a feel for whether they find you attractive.

There's a word missing, ''Can only meet during the as work pattern and being a single dad''

I think you meant to say 'day'. Perhaps add if that's the case with weekends too. If your time is restricted, that will significantly cut down on your potential meets - maybe you'd get flexibility, with advance agreed meets, so that you could get a babysitter?

Good luck!

over a year ago

Hi send us a genuine message and we'll give you some feedback.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Hi!

I will give you the same advice I have given other guys in the same situation as yourself.

You have only been on here a week! Sad to say, but this is not an Instant Fix site; it can take weeks, even months to get your first meet.

The important factor is how you "sell" yourself. You are up against so many other guys.

You've been open and honest as to why you can't accommodate; a plus point, as some people would wonder why otherwise.

Ditch the cock shot to your Private section. Look at things this way; if you went to meet someone, you'd recognise them by their face(s), not getting your genitals out in the pub, street etc!

Get onto the Forum pages. If you can get out to a club in your region, even if it is a social; that way, you begin to build up your Profile and recognition factors.

Above all, have patience! It takes time and perseverance, but it will work!

Good Luck.

over a year ago

Your profile has come on leaps and bounds in 24 hours

over a year ago

Sorry to put a dampener on things Harvey, but I've been on here for over a year and have regularly contacted women and couples in Bristol and nearby. I only got one response in all that time, and she wanted to meet outdoors, which would be fine normally, except the area she chose is by the river and a popular walking area, so I shied off. I am sane, respectful, educated, intelligent, fairly good looking (though of course I don't actually have a face pic), and still don't get any replies. Being a newbie doesn't help. Bit crap really...

over a year ago

"Sorry to put a dampener on things Harvey, but I've been on here for over a year and have regularly contacted women and couples in Bristol and nearby. I only got one response in all that time, and she wanted to meet outdoors, which would be fine normally, except the area she chose is by the river and a popular walking area, so I shied off. I am sane, respectful, educated, intelligent, fairly good looking (though of course I don't actually have a face pic), and still don't get any replies. Being a newbie doesn't help. Bit crap really..."

You need to do a thread as well then

By *ea and cakeCouple
over a year ago

Uppingham

Mate you've still got some spelling mistakes. Unless you are up for a food time. Personally I think to sell yourself you need an edge. Try some funny pictures like your cock with a donut on it or being used for a towel holder. Experiment if nothing else you will have fun. Sometimes polite messages are just boring, try something new, but complimentary and relative to the profile,

over a year ago

As a single bloke I can appreciate where you are coming form! however through experience from being on this site before, the key word is patience! Sometimes one half of a couple will read the message. I find that if you are polite and non pushy it will happen. Verifications help as do tasteful photos.

Be patient it will come

Post new Message to Thread