Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Problem, New To Fab but not new to Swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im having abit of a problem at the mo. Im new to Fab but new to swinging. I have been a member of a swinging site for 18 months which i inform when messaging a person/couple. I always read profiles before messaging and alway send a face pic. I have spent ages messaging and following request that has been asked of me on there profile but they just delete the message or say that i havnt been verified by other Fab users. Now the problem is because i have been photo verified but havnt been verified by anybody on this site then there not interested.

How can anyone new meet on Fab when newbe's are not given a chance????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

"Im having abit of a problem at the mo. Im new to Fab but new to swinging. I have been a member of a swinging site for 18 months which i inform when messaging a person/couple. I always read profiles before messaging and alway send a face pic. I have spent ages messaging and following request that has been asked of me on there profile but they just delete the message or say that i havnt been verified by other Fab users. Now the problem is because i have been photo verified but havnt been verified by anybody on this site then there not interested.

How can anyone new meet on Fab when newbe's are not given a chance????"

try going to socials and take it from there

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Exactly. socials are great to meet face to face and generally get verified.

We wont meet anyone not recently verified in person. we had a few dodgy ones and was advised on here be best to stick to verified in person people so thats what we do. also not interested without recent puc and recent verification so ni point people wsnting to meet with a 2year old pic and veris from 2010/2009 for example. people change in all ways or at least can do. so keeping going to the socials keeps upto date veris plus you get to meet lots. we will agree to meet non verified guys but only for a drink say hi at a fab social.

You really do neec to get to them.. great fun too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've been on anther site and imply that you've had success there, are there no members from their that could verify you here?

Post new Message to Thread