Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

WLTM local-ish MF couple as friends

By *rFeelsGood OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Hello fabbers!

Been on here a while and become very interested in MFM play. Never done this but always found it extremely sexy. Hoping there's a nice MF couple out there who would be willing to talk and be friends. Seeking a genuine connection before thinking of any play. Would appreciate the chance to get to know each other a bit and for me to ask dumb questions/play around with different scenarios e.g. cuckolding, spitroast etc. Basically take it at a slower pace with no pressure. Is that possible on here? Let's find out.

I'm in the Bournemouth area and willing to travel a bit (think an hours drive is fairly reasonable).

I'm 5'11, Northern accent, athletic build (martial arts), tattooed, a deep thinker with the gift of the gab, blue eyes with close cropped dark hair and very easy going. I've no monster cock but on the larger side of things, stamina for days, and willing to play down my more dominant tendencies in an MFM dynamic. I'm straight so won't play with him but excited at the prospect of lavishing extra attention on a nice lass. I'll never bottom for anyone but respectful of the fact I'd be a guest in the dynamic

As the Smiths once sang "shyness is nice / but shyness will stop you / from doing all those things in life you'd like to".

Thanks for reading.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread